Reviews for Closer To Fine
SuzanneHerdman chapter 51 . 11/7/2014
Just finished all the stories and was wondering if this one is ever going to be updated/finished?
Great stories...
annabanana6 chapter 51 . 3/18/2014
why did you stop there
mika22412 chapter 51 . 7/27/2013
Hey where did you go. Please come back and finish the story. I need to know the baby will be okay and they will all have their happily ever after
Diane chapter 51 . 4/25/2013
Great story. I love the way you write. There is nothing to criticize. I look forward to more chapters/sequels.
BerBer1684 chapter 51 . 1/14/2013
I just discovered this series of stories today, and I've read them all. I noticed it's been awhile since you've updated, and I'm really hoping that's going to change soon, cuz this was just a mean place to leave off!
luchtspiegeling chapter 51 . 11/14/2012
I've really enjoyed the roller coaster of a story. I hope you'll still update this story in the near future.
kleberm chapter 51 . 8/25/2012
I hope Alex and the baby will be okay. I'd hate to see something terrible happen for Alex and Olivia. Looking forward to the next chapter.
lachach chapter 51 . 8/24/2012
Oh My God! Did you really have to do this?! I hope things will turn out alright for Alex. And, I hope the girls get to the hospital safely. Please let Alex be okay with the Dr.s checking her out. On another note, Abbie eating the cake was hilarious...I could just envision that through your descriptive writing, I actually laughed out loud! Keep giving us the great drama, love it! Great idea of bringing up Liv's fear of hurting the baby through sex. Alex too funny with her, it's not like we need a condom, remark. Thanks again, for updating this story so regularly!
peterpeter chapter 51 . 8/24/2012
great update. olivia having dream about the baby poking him that was funny. please update soon
juicetroop82 chapter 50 . 8/17/2012
Love this story. Im glad Liv took the chance and proposed. Looking forward to more. Plz update soon.
lachach chapter 50 . 8/14/2012
Wow, AB! 50 chapters?! Congrats! And may I say, I've enjoyed every single moment thus far. For you to have kept this story funny, exciting, sexy, heartbreaking & just a plethora of emotions, says so much to your wonderful gift of writing. It's kept me so invested in the Cabenmichael saga, i anxiously await to see what you will surprise us with next. I gotta tell ya, I really wondered what you were going to do next and as usual, you did not disappoint.
What a great idea to have the girls revisit the cabin, but also have everything change so much. How meloncholy it was for Alex (and me as a reader) to have lost the familiarity of Mr. Billings & his little store and for the now paved scary road and the infusion of other cabins. But you really surprised me with Liv's planned proposal. It was so romantic (sigh), probably one of the most romantic I have ever read, just because you set it up so well. It was effin fantastic (sorry, running out of adjectives, besides, it best describes my feelings). I absolutely LOVED it!
1bailee23 chapter 50 . 8/7/2012
This was an awesome chapter.

I'm so glad that Olivia has finally matured and wants to be a responsible adult. It was also great that Alex said yes to Olivia especially since a few chapters ago she was adamant about not getting married. Alex has matured also. She obviously didn't have as much growing up to do as Olivia but she did have her bouts of immaturity.

Congrats on 50 chapters!
litafan82 chapter 50 . 8/6/2012
This has been one of my favorite updates in a long time. I love when the girls have things fall into place
peterpeter chapter 50 . 8/6/2012
i am glad you updated i loved it. look forward to more
trace619 chapter 49 . 7/21/2012
As I've said before, I love this story! Great chapter as always. On a side note every time I listen to Nirvana I think of this story, which is pretty often. Can't wait for the next chapter.