Reviews for Leave Out The Rest
Oops There it Is chapter 3 . 9/28
I wonder where Puck went... LOL... That’s hilarious. Awesome ending though :) :) :)
Hey Author great fanfiction, but why did you give up on it? Just a question?
puckleberryShip chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
Pezberry , puckleberry and faberry ! Its awesome. :)
Anonymouspasta chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Couldnt help but notice how Santana addresses Rachel as B in Chapter 3? Hahahaha, hope you get to correct it :)
ericajane chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I really enjoyed this. Thank you for a wonderful story!
LittleRedWritingHood541 chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
AWWWW!
Sir Soz chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Pleeeeeeeeease continue this!
bearblue chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Very cute. Thank you. :)
riverkirby chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Rachel helps quinnn making santana jealous, puck is loving it lol Santana has to wait 3 months lol SHE cant lol she grabs the girl and just kisses her lol

"Oh for fucks sake. Will you please stop defiling Berry in the hallway? Coach wants to see us now. I just lost my appetite… gross. I'm also pretty sure you broke Puck." Quinn's voice pierces the fog in my brain and I tear my eyes from Santana's and glance around her. Quinn is standing behind Santana; arms cross over her chest and a scowl on her face.

Puck is standing next to her, wide eyed and his mouth hanging open as he stares openly at us. I'm too far away but I'm pretty sure there's drool on his chin and his knuckles are white from where they're gripping the strap of his book bag.

i still wonder how quinn feels all bout this lol Rachel was her first kiss, that she seemed to enjoy lol
Imma bitch chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I abslutly luved the story, couldja please add more chapters to it?*uses puppy face that is to cute to resist*
ClawingAtTheSurface chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
Just came across this story. I really enjoyed it. Nice humor throughout with the R/S/P/Q friendships.
Willowfan chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
...And apparently neither can Puck.

LOL...loved it...will there be more?
Lady90 chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Do a sequel please.
Angelic Toaster chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
OH my god TOO CUTE! I LOVE it! Love love LOVE it!
faberrynerd chapter 3 . 1/10/2012