Reviews for Joking Around in Gotham
Rowknan chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
WHAAAT? Artemis is not up to his usual game. In fact he would probably have figured out that Dick was Robin from the beginning. Other wise great story.
Captain Jas Hook chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
Please continue! This would be great if Artemis found out who Batman is and decides to try and help him in his own way. Wouldn't you agree that would be cool?!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Butler would kick Jokers ass. Heak hed kick batmans ass!
ArkieR chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
This is so cool! :D Although, I think that Artemis would have figured out who they were sooner, maybe even before he got there - as his reason to visit. But other than that, great job! :D :D :D
ahrua192 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
AWEASOME!
Batman. Artemis Fowl. Both of them. in the same story!
What could be better than that?!
OH, I KNOW!
DICK GRAYSON*-*
yes. you're now my idol *_*
god, it's so perfect!
I imagine it occurs after the 7th book?
and-
YAYAYAYAY *-*
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
WHY? With would you do such a thing! That is probably one of the Worst cliffhangers of my Life! I sincerly hope that you will finish this or I might explode!
Anju Makaa chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
This is really good. I can't wait to see what happens next please update soon.
PlutoPoltergeist chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Please update soon. I really like how this is unfolding. :) The fact that Artemis technically finds out about their identities on his own is part of what makes it so... HUZZAH! :D

Will Batman and Robin meet the People? That would be interesting...
ShadowMist62442 chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
Fantastic! PLease update this soon! You have such a wonderful writing style! 3 3
Anonymous Heavy on the Anon chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
WOO-HOO! It's back! Two things.

1) Try playing around with the spacing a bit. It's a bit hard to read.

2) The Last Guardian. How did you like it?
Deadzepplin chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
I wonder why batman doesn't just make his own inescapable prison if the "villains" keep getting out
me again chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Jesagon He said it was b4 Atlantis Complex so it must be after Time Paradox in which Angeline learns of the fairy People. It never says his father knows in this story.
Personal Person chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Nice cliffhanger there. *Calls Batman* Yeah its me... he put you in a cliffhanger... a 300ft blast radius? *hangs up* IM OUT
zoeshade chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
poor robin
you can pull through robin
and wheres artemis
keep updating
great story: the suspense and cliffhagers and the action - its totally a great story
DarthZ chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
Ah! Robin needs help and j