Reviews for Confessions of a Teenage Freak
is elle still going to die or will Danni save her
i like it please continue your update this is a good fanfic
R.E.W. 4 chapter 43 . 7/29
Glad to see you haven't given up on the story, can't wait to read more and I can,t for the limited series of the new heroes show.
R.E.W. 4 chapter 1 . 7/15
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
EpicShadowNinja chapter 24 . 5/27
I have a feeling that Chad is going to mess up a lot of things. I actually really like Danni with Cole... I hope Chad doesn't take her from Cole.
Person chapter 42 . 4/14
Please update soon, I really love your fanfic! :D
Person chapter 23 . 4/11
It would've been funny if when Nathan went to grab Peter, Danni was just like "nope" and pushed Nathan out of the way and grabbed Peter instead lol
Person chapter 6 . 4/9
I like this
Person chapter 4 . 4/9
This needs more reviews
IvyIsley04 chapter 23 . 3/31
Chapter 23 talk about the girl being totally useless here. Dont listen to the guy who is about to kill millions of people, just grab him and fly away.
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 42 . 2/2
I'd honestly totally forgotten that this story existed, and I'm very glad to rediscover it. Excellent character development while still staying true to the spirit and style of Heroes. I'm looking forward to reading more.
xxTheImpossibleGurrllxx chapter 41 . 1/31
This story is amazing! I love how sarcastic and stubborn Danni is as it reflects on my own personality, and I love how you keep everybody in character. And I understand how school can take up your writing time, and I hope you can update soon.

Keep up the fantastic work! :)
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 41 . 1/7
I totally get what you're saying about school cutting your writing time, and I'm just glad to see a new update! I think you're doing a good job, and I can't wait to read more.
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 40 . 6/19/2014
I really love what you've done with the story so far. You've managed to recreate a lot of the situations and reactions that the original series did, and I've already seen it so I know what's happening. I still get surprised or get scared for Danni when Sylar pops out of nowhere. Good job. The writing is good, no grammatical or spelling errors that I noticed. All in all, it's very polished and very good. I can't wait to see more.
ToughLove726 chapter 37 . 1/4/2014
I love this story! I hope you update soon. I'm addicted!