Reviews for Confessions of a Teenage Freak
Alfonse08 chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
From the sound of the name her comic book counterpart has It seems like Danni might have aerokinetic abilities, which would be a lot more interesting than just self-propelled flight.
Alfonse08 chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Nice to see another Heroes story here on this site, I just hope you can bring a bit of originality to the table and not just have Danni follow things verbatim, that would be kind of boring.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
is elle still going to die or will Danni save her
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
i like it please continue your update this is a good fanfic
R.E.W. 4 chapter 43 . 7/29/2015
Glad to see you haven't given up on the story, can't wait to read more and I can,t for the limited series of the new heroes show.
R.E.W. 4 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
KarasuTengu.Kirin chapter 24 . 5/27/2015
I have a feeling that Chad is going to mess up a lot of things. I actually really like Danni with Cole... I hope Chad doesn't take her from Cole.
Person chapter 42 . 4/14/2015
Please update soon, I really love your fanfic! :D
Person chapter 23 . 4/11/2015
It would've been funny if when Nathan went to grab Peter, Danni was just like "nope" and pushed Nathan out of the way and grabbed Peter instead lol
Person chapter 6 . 4/9/2015
I like this
Person chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
This needs more reviews
Refined Shoebox chapter 23 . 3/31/2015
Chapter 23 talk about the girl being totally useless here. Dont listen to the guy who is about to kill millions of people, just grab him and fly away.
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 42 . 2/2/2015
I'd honestly totally forgotten that this story existed, and I'm very glad to rediscover it. Excellent character development while still staying true to the spirit and style of Heroes. I'm looking forward to reading more.
xxTheImpossibleGurrllxx chapter 41 . 1/31/2015
This story is amazing! I love how sarcastic and stubborn Danni is as it reflects on my own personality, and I love how you keep everybody in character. And I understand how school can take up your writing time, and I hope you can update soon.

Keep up the fantastic work! :)
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 41 . 1/7/2015
I totally get what you're saying about school cutting your writing time, and I'm just glad to see a new update! I think you're doing a good job, and I can't wait to read more.