Reviews for On the Edge
Alijandra's Editor chapter 24 . 5/19
Great job so far! I really like this fic and am looking forward to your next update! :)
MaxTGreyson chapter 24 . 4/5
Another brilliant chapter, well done! I love that it was from Scorpius' point of view and I love that it seems as though he's actually trying to change. The interactions between them are perfect and does not seemed rushed as most stories do. I like that they didn't go 'below the belt' in this chapter, Albus is sticking to his guns and not doing it until he's ready.

I would like to see some more interaction between Albus and his dorm mates. See how things have progressed. Also some Albus-James talk... maybe Albus on the Quidditch team? Like the current keeper could have an 'accident'... cause by Scorpius... meh... who am I to tell you what to write, you're obviously doing a good job as it is!

I will point out that it is Rose Weasley, I notices in this chapter and the last you've got 'Rose Potter'. No biggie though, simple mistake.
JDTEA chapter 24 . 4/3
It was nice to get a chapter in Scorpius POV. Makes me think he's learned his lesson mostly. Albus does give good advice.
Miss Dasti chapter 23 . 3/26
Hiya c: Found your story awhile ago but lost it; now that I've found it again I'm following and I'm finally getting around to reviewing!

I don't know how to feel about Jeremy and Rose's reuniting. Unhappy, mostly. Having been in relationships with abusive people before, I know that shit is hard to get away from - and I do kinda feel like Jeremy is abusive (bullying and assault are no jokes, I recall him being controlling and I don't know if the other warning signs you put in are deliberate or if I'm reading too far into his character). The one Al quote, "You don't choose who you love," about a complete scumbag like Jeremy made my skin crawl a little. I've got my fingers crossed that Rose gets away from him for good. And her shit friends. Jesus, even Scorpius has better friends than Rose!

Regardless of all that though, I'm not surprised Al acted the way he did. He's an extraordinarily likeable character in this and I fucking love him. Poor boy. Meanwhile, there hasn't been a single redeeming characteristic about Scorpius other than his looks. Seriously, the dude is a grade-A douchenozzle, and not even the good kind, either - like, there are some guys with a bad-boy appeal, but he is so far into asshole territory it's not even attractive. I am completely over him, for real. I started out hoping they'd fuck, but now I'm actually kinda rooting against it. Like, if they got together, I'd probably come away feeling like Al settled. And I'll bitch about it.

To conclude: holy fuck man keep it up! I'm up to my neck in the drama here!
MaxTGreyson chapter 23 . 3/23
I like that Albus and James friendship seems to improve in this chapter. The new Albus is good, he is still the same Albus on the inside, but the way he is is making him more happy.

The conversation between Hagrid and Albus was good, i'm glad Hagrid accepts him as he is and is not going to tell Harry or Ginny.

Also VERY happy that Al is talking to Scorpius again, i think hes been punished enough. Its obvious that he likes Albus for real now. Hopefully in the future he wont be such a dick, but I can see the girl coming back, that would be a good plot, maybe she tried to arrange a marriage? (I don't know :P)

Thanks for updating! I love this story!
emmack chapter 23 . 3/23
Loved this chapter!
JDTEA chapter 23 . 3/22
I was loving Albus torturing Scorpius. I hope he still makes Scorpius work for it! And Stephs right! He better not fuck it up! Lol
blossomingfrost chapter 22 . 3/16
Damn I was very disappointed when i reached the last chapter. It was getting insanely humorous. I can't wait till your next update!
JDTEA chapter 22 . 3/12
I do like new Albus! I just hope he eventually ends up being more confident for himself and not to just impress Scorpius! Can't wait to read more now that I'm caught up!
JDTEA chapter 21 . 3/12
Omg prob my fave chapter so far! As I am a hairstylist and love makeovers!lol
JDTEA chapter 20 . 3/12
I can't wait to see what the 3 girls have in mind!
JDTEA chapter 18 . 3/12
Lol I love the Chosen hat, the Chosen chair lol
JDTEA chapter 17 . 3/12
Mirzam laughed at him! Lol
JDTEA chapter 15 . 3/11
Oh snap! Caught by Hagrid!
JDTEA chapter 10 . 3/11