Reviews for On the Edge
WaySword chapter 26 . 9/25
OMG this is amazing I can't wait for your next update! Keep up the awesome work!
LouisaReads chapter 1 . 8/25
Please update! I love your story and it would be amazing to read more!
fanficfangirl13 chapter 25 . 8/1
Woot woot! Woot woot! Woot woot! Get you some Albus! Can't wait til the next chapter!
fanficfangirl13 chapter 24 . 8/1
Fucking FINALLY! HOORAY! HOORAY FOR ALBUS! I love that he forgave Scorp but he FINALLY made the little prick WORK!
fanficfangirl13 chapter 23 . 8/1
Oh Albus, you should've been in Slytherin. The compromise was a brilliant idea.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 22 . 8/1
Oh. My. FUCKING. STARS! Albus is a badass! I love it!
fanficfangirl13 chapter 21 . 8/1
LOVE this chapter. Those girls are amazing and so was Harry's reaction. I can picture Albus and he looks very hot in my brain. :)
fanficfangirl13 chapter 20 . 8/1
SCORPIUS MALFOY YOU PATHETIC-ASS BITCH WHORE. I like the idea of fighting fire with fire though *grins evilly*
fanficfangirl13 chapter 19 . 8/1
Hooray for Teddy and Victoire! But poor Albus! Can't write a longer review; must keep reading!
fanficfangirl13 chapter 18 . 8/1
Scorp better not continue to act like an asshole to Albus. I love all the other Slytherins though. And I hope that Albus was handed a hangover potion. Cos it's gon' SUCK without one.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 17 . 8/1
Now Scorp is an absolute whore and I hate him. I hope he bloody gets drunk and confesses to Albus that he has actual feelings for him and has to bloody deal with that!
fanficfangirl13 chapter 16 . 8/1
I can't believe that Scorp is gonna be a fucking asshole AGAIN. My poor Albus! But high!Albus was hilariously awesome.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 15 . 8/1
Hagrid walking in on Albus and Scorp was bloody hilarious. I can't even. I died laughing.
fanficfangirl13 chapter 14 . 8/1
Oooh, a proper snog! Scorp apologized again and dreamt of Albus! So loving this story!
fanficfangirl13 chapter 13 . 8/1
I always love Teddy in the Albus and Scorp fics! Also, last chapter, forgot to mention that James was a total badass! Loved it!