Reviews for On the Edge
Cameronr19 chapter 31 . 6/6
Another great chapter! I seriously went and looked up lightning bolt earrings after this story I want one. The maximum angst has me worried, I like seeing them happy. Update soon!
:D
I'd pay you to see this through, honestly! I always look forward to the updates and they always have me grinning like an idiot . I love your characters even the OCs and I usually never accept OCs on the same level as canon characters. Its takes real talent to do that, awesome job!
Persassy chapter 31 . 6/1
I cannot wait for the next chapter! Pleass hurry, you can't tempt us with Order of the Pheonix level angst and leave us hanging!
I squealed when I saw you updated. I honestly love this story so so much and you are an amazing writer
I am actually so pumped for the next chapter! I can't wait to see how Teddy reacts. Hmm, I think you mayyy have broken that pinky promise!
Cameronr19 chapter 30 . 5/16
I had forgotten about this story, but now I remember why it was one of my favorites. This chapter was hot, but realistic. You captured the awkward parts of losing your virginity, it's not all "mind blowing" and I liked that. It's cute how they both worried more about the other person than their own enjoyment, and that is what real love is like. I think I'm still as wary as albus about their relationship, I hope he doesn't get his heart broken or kicked out by his parents. Update soon! ️
R3DR0CKY chapter 30 . 5/16
Definitely hot.
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU! THIS IS AMAZING !
R3DR0CKY chapter 28 . 1/24
I really hope youre planning on finishing!
i really love this story, keep it up! 333
Guest chapter 28 . 12/30/2016
HI ME AGAIN THANKS FOR UPDATING! As great as always haha
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
So I've only been reading this for an hour and a half but it's the best one I've come across in ages and I can't wait to see where it goes
kamui5 chapter 27 . 12/25/2016
Scorp better not break his heart again or cheat on albus.
kamui5 chapter 23 . 12/25/2016
Fantastic chapter, i hope scorp doesn't fuck it up.