Reviews for A Peck of Gold
Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 2/26
/melts into a small puddle of goo
Dragonlord1199 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
...
galanthusMist chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Beautiful, eloquent, haunting and melancholy. The words wield intriguing depth for Link, and I also once sought this complexity for Dark Link, only to now unexpectedly find this piece of writing. This is a painfully poignant piece, for the inspiration you had for all the segments leading me through their story. Exceedingly well written.
Lydia chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This was incredible! You are an excellent writer!
DevilsTune chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
That was...incredible the raw emotion in the entire story was so powerful and moving.
Bravo!
Sorceress of Shadows chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
It's so adorable...and so sad... D: I really liked the story you wove in; it reminds me of some of my favorite books.

Interesting way of characterizing Dark, too. Hmm...
Pip-Indigo-13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I think this story was very well written. The style was refreshing; very poetic. The idea was interesting as well.
ZeldaRubix chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is bloody great! I absolutely loved how you went for the psychological aspect of Link's suffering. A child that becomes a man, lives through incredible atrocities, is sent back in time with that same frame of mind, and is forced to endure childhood? Freaking brilliant! The OoT Link to me is the most complicated tale. It's tragic, it's beautiful, it well written, it's fragmented in terms of the thought process. I just all in all loved it! Keep writing I am subscribing to you! (I know, so many exclamation points).
Gloria chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Very well written and sad, I love Saria and Link stories
RustKnight chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Wow. I feel depressed. :/ Which means great job!

I like to think he was more of a neutral alignment than outright evil.