Reviews for Lightning Strikes
Heartless-JT chapter 7 . 3/30
Oh no, I try to resist reading stories that was last updated more than a year ago. But I'm half glad I read this. Usually I don't care about side characters but I really like Rachel's adopted family. I like reading about her struggles, trying to acclimate to her situation and getting to know her new family. I wanna see more of the ferret though, lil lazy bones sounds adorable. But being that this was last updated like 3 yrs ago means in all likelihood, it's been forgotten. Understandable, I'm like that too. But what you've written so far is great, I really like everything.
OrionRedde chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
My goodness! I like this story! I know you haven't updated in years, but I hope you fin inspiration and/or time soon!
Valoja chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
I'm quite surprised to say that I've only found one fic of the sort where the main character comes from our time and somehow ends up in the other universe. Mass Effect seems to be a perfect setting for something like that to happen, doesn't it? Anyway, I have to say that I'm also quite lucky that the only one of this sort that I could find was this one, a really good one too (because most of the time when there's not enough of something, it tends to be... lacking). Love how you sometimes just "break the fourth wall" by talking about real life things (like Final Fantasy) and how you actually didn't want Shepard's crew to meet her too soon to keep it realistic (and how Rachel "googles" Shepard, I liked that part too. And then when she thought that she should be careful of the Shadow Broker...! I hadn't even thought about that yet!) So, thank you for starting this great fic. And I know the feeling of not being able to write on (if this is just a simple writer's block? Could always be something else), so I'd like to offer you my help if you need any?
Heidi chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Please put the chapter up soon...I'm addicted to these sorts of fanfictions where 'girl gets thrown into (insert game/movie etc) universe'.
Gamer-Otaku Takara chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
This story is AWESOME! Why haven't you updated in a year? DX I've been waiting to find a story like this! (I was expecting there to be more stories with the "modern girl winds up in the Mass Effect dimension" theme XD) You really should update soon! I'm anxiously awaiting Thane and Rachel's first meeting! :)
Kenpachi's Vixen chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
Dude! I have no words to describe this, you have now made me an addict to this fic. When I got to the end of this chapter I was like: "Noooooooo!" lol seriously though, this is really good. I love the familly setting you have going on. I was so sure Rachel would be with a complete turian family, then BAM 3 Turians 1 Qurian and 1 Asari mom. Props for creativity _. Update soon please. P.S.: 1. was that Wrex at the club and 2. Kenpachi's Vixen is my ffn username ( Been meaning to change that -_-;)
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
very cool... WHY'D YA STOP!
Shain-The Otaku-of Ireland chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Well my dear, you have inspired me to finally suck it up and write a Mass Effect fanfic!

Great story so far ;)
Padme4000 chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
I really enjoyed reading this and hope it hasn't been abandoned
Guest chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
keep going.
Not Available chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
I love this! It's a lot of fun to read. I can't wait to see where you take it next. I can't wait to read more!
AwesomeJellyBean chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
Oh mai,some action! This is a pretty good story, and I'd like to see how it progresses.
Husker chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
HOLY CRAP!Awesome story!Wish the twins were my bros!Who agrees that that would be the best,me plus two pranking turian twins?I wish they were my twins
Kitty1098 chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
This is awesome. I think it is much better than the other stories about gamers being sucked into video games
SaiLena chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
this is really interesting. I like it
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »