Reviews for I Am The Brain
Naty chapter 2 . 1/21
Your fics are cute
Aileil chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Thank you for writing such a sweet story :).
skimmingsurfaces chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Awwwww! He says "Narf" because it makes Brain happy!

Very good job with Pinky's narration, it felt very him and had a good pace. And little details just made so much sense for him. I especially liked how he makes the connection that mommies are taller than daddies xD a little hint at how he perceives his role in his relationship with Brain. So perfect!
MDM chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Nicely written! I really enjoyed this. I remember I always assumed that Brain's past was clouded in his memory, since he probably has gone through multiple states of intelligence increases and decreases. The scientists are always doing experiments on him, and he knew that if you go back through the ACME Gene Splicer, you regress back, so it's probably happened to him at least once. That's probably the reason for the lack of continuity. However, your story sounds very believable that this could have happened. Maybe if the show had another season, they would fill in details of what could have happened in between. But that's the beauty of the show - there are many possibilities of what could have happened in between the episodes.

Anyways, beautiful job. The only critique I can think of is the grammar corrections.