Reviews for A Matter Of Trust
WOOOOOW! That was so intense, I couldn't figure out who was behind it all and al the theories, I can't believe you made them all guilty, I thought maybe Tucker had something to do with it at the end. Thanks for posting.
mandy.tyzack chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
Wow I loved this. I just don't know what to say, in a funny way it was tragically beautiful.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
BRAVO BRAVO!BRILLIANT!A lot of people would find it hard to believe that tucker is a good guy,Fin and Alex turned out to be bad guys!I am open to anything,for the simple reason,that watching svu since Stabler left,we had Cragen almost sent to jail,the return of Brian Cassidy who in my mind to this day is a dirty cop!Brian got off after being accuse of rape!But my gut is still telling me he is guilty of something or he had a hand in what happen to that girl,I guess only time will tell!All I am saying is,that you are an amazing writer with an incredible imagination,always thinking outside the box,letting us see that anything is should slip this to the people responsible for the show,it would at least give them some great ideas on how to put some life and action back into a show that is going down hill rapidly!Love this,thank yo!Benson And Stabler Forever..eo eo eo eo...
Andy-qinxin chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
It's definitely a great story but I do find it hard to read and belive.
I mean, the fact that Amanda being dead, Fin being a rapist and killer, Munch hiding the truth only for his own sake, Alex betraying Olivia and Elliot, Cragen covering up for chef and himself and Tucker actually being a good guy...They are just hard to believe.
That's just not like them at all. But who knows what people might do if threatened or under stress or being tempted. It just a story, right?
Well, I still feel like thinking the SVU team as a family. But again,it's a damn good story and the EO moments are really great.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
Oh my goodness, this was a cray story with everyone having a part of the conspiracy/cover up. I totally thought Dean had something to do with it when he got Olivia into the room to "talk" to her. Sad about all the good guys turning out to be bad guys especially Cragen and Fin but still a great story. Thanks for posting.
Roanie123 chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
Great story. I can't believe Cragen, Alex and Fin were bad. I love that Liv and El were married and having a baby. Many great surprises.
svufanpage chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
This is soo good! You are a very talented writer!
sg1star chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I always enjoy reading your incrediable work. such a talented story teller..
Guest chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
AWESOME!I can never imagine Fin,Munch or Cragen doing something like this!But We have seen some crazy shit happening on season 13/14!So anything is saying all this,your story was brilliantly written,it would make a great series long as Olivia get her man,I am all good!I enjoyed the ride from start to it.E/O ALWAYS/FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRR!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
OMFG!This was brilliant!Now this is my shit right here!Tell me something,is there any way on this F...king planet,where you can get this fantastic story sent to Mr Warren Leight?!The show should be flowing like this during the 14th season and all certainly won't be bored out of our minds all now!Dayummmmm!Great story. Loveeeeee It!BENSON/STABLER FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRR!
DetectiveLillyRush chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
This was an amazing story. It had such an explosive ending. I LOVE IT!
mariskalover12 chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
i love your writing the end made me tear up
Guest chapter 13 . 10/4/2012
Two words!Absolutely fantastic!E/O FOREVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
I hate you! This story just royally screwed with my sleeping pattern. It had my laughing and shivering and then at some points, it just pissed me off. You are an amazing writer. As soon as I'm done here, I'm reading more of your work. I swear. I was guessing things halfway through and the secrecy about Olivia and Elliot's marriage. Ahhhh magnifico! It was thrilling. I loved every second of it. I read it straight through. I mean damn! I say it again cuz I will never be able to write a story like this: I hate you. :)
LivyStabler chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
WOW! That story was fantastic. I love your writing! You are so talented. And the story, perfect mixture of drama, tension and E/O love. Couldn't stop reading! Thanks for this.