Reviews for Sundown
cigdem3000 chapter 2 . 2/9
Alice has seen Bella months ago in a vision ... she also knew Bella was Jaspers mate... so why did she say nothing (not to Jasper and not a singel word to the family that her and Jasper are not mates)... this is... I donˋt know what to say ...

Why keep it easy when you can have it complicated... Right?
Guest chapter 35 . 8/15/2017
Great story. My only question would be what happen to Seth I mean we didn't hear anything about him after he went home. Did they not stay in touch with him. We weren't given an update. Did he imprint etc
monica03 chapter 35 . 7/27/2017
Great story, thanks for sharing!
celajwhitney chapter 28 . 6/20/2017
it is a good thing charlie isn't as unobservant as he was in the books and movies. even then he had to see jacob morph into a giant wolf to finally get it.
celajwhitney chapter 26 . 6/20/2017
oh no ! it has to be that weasel edward !
celajwhitney chapter 22 . 6/20/2017
great chapter, all the co-ordination to take care of all the details was good.
celajwhitney chapter 8 . 6/20/2017
why would alice think jasper doesn't have control when she knows he is bella's mate?
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
HIT !
Entwinedlove chapter 35 . 5/29/2017
That was a fun story and I liked all the happily-ever-afters. Thank you for posting!
orchidluv chapter 31 . 1/26/2017
I'm so very disappointed that there's not even a hint of lemony goodness. This should have a T rating.
orchidluv chapter 30 . 1/26/2017
Yaaaaay I was wondering whatever happened to the wolves!
orchidluv chapter 29 . 1/26/2017
We haven't heard much of Bella's gifts since she was turned. I hope you'll integrate them somehow.
orchidluv chapter 21 . 1/25/2017
M rating and no yummy goodness? At least not for their first time? Yeesh.
orchidluv chapter 18 . 1/25/2017
It's so refreshing that Jacob didn't go all macho ass seeing Bella surrounded
orchidluv chapter 11 . 1/25/2017
That's stupid. She shouldn't have waited for Edward to arrive in Alaska. she should've called as soon as he'd left Forks...grr.
1,159 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »