Reviews for Sundown
LanaLee1 chapter 35 . 1/12
I've hardly been able to put my laptop down while reading this story! It's that good!

I've enjoyed every surprise you've added and can't thank you enough for sticking with it and completing the story!

I'm truly a Bella and Jasper fan! I know you have an incomplete story and haven't posted in several years! I do hope you're alive, well and will complete the story and begin to write again! I'm adding this one to my favorites! You've a lot of story telling magic and talent! I sincerely hope to see you writing again someday!

Thank you so much for the hours of pleasure reading!
Thank you thank you thank you for not completely sticking to the books! I'm so sick of all the stories that the authors just basically copied and pasted all the events and conversations while adding an original line here and there. It's nice to read this from Jasper's perspective too and really refreshing to see the little tweaks you added to the story which makes it actually exciting to read. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/20/2015
You know I really am enjoying this story n the fact that you dont go into to much detail as far as lemons goes ,I dont see a problem..

Sincerely, L. Jacox
Sassyvampmama chapter 35 . 3/23/2015
Loved this one! Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/23/2015
I love that you didn't make Peter and Char hate Alice.
litanolastar chapter 35 . 12/6/2014
Love it
AngelofSilkenRoses chapter 35 . 11/15/2014
Oh my God...this is amazing! Not gonna lie, I'd say your version is miles better than the original ;) you officially have a new fan!
Inlovewithjazz chapter 35 . 11/11/2014
Great story! Thanks!
kantorkan chapter 35 . 10/28/2014
I don't know why most of them are going to high can live in Forks and still go to college.i always thought it was stupid for a hundred and something year old vampire to go to high school.
kantorkan chapter 30 . 10/28/2014
I think Jake imprinting on Kate is funny as hell, unless this is different then other stories Jake should be getting kicked out of the reservation for imprinting on the enemy. i was expecting the way that Tanya was hanging around Charlie that they were mates.
kantorkan chapter 29 . 10/27/2014
The way is see it Aro should probably think twice about coming after her since the way i see it she is more powerful then the they send anyone it will more then likely be Jane and Alec so she will have their gifts if they send any more gifted guard it will just add to her collection and there will not be any way for him to control Maria comes after Jasper if she more then likely will she won't be getting past Bella's shield and she will probably not be leaving Alaska except on the wind blowing her ashes away.
kantorkan chapter 27 . 10/27/2014
I have a question..why do people from the British Commonwealth not know the difference between lose and loose?
kantorkan chapter 26 . 10/27/2014
Perfect way to that was Eddie and his will be nice that Bella and Jasper can talk to Irina and tell her how they are sorry about Laurent and the help he gave them.
kantorkan chapter 25 . 10/27/2014
Screw mom and i read in another story were Bella was a newborn and they had to travel quickly by flying and to help her Alice put bleach soaked cotton balls up her nose and she had no problem with her bloodlust for the flight.
kantorkan chapter 24 . 10/27/2014
I like that she has something besides being a shield. i think being a sponge is a fantastic this be bring the Volturi into the picture so she can kick some major Italian ass?
1,134 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »