Reviews for Sundown
orchidluv chapter 31 . 1/26
I'm so very disappointed that there's not even a hint of lemony goodness. This should have a T rating.
orchidluv chapter 30 . 1/26
Yaaaaay I was wondering whatever happened to the wolves!
orchidluv chapter 29 . 1/26
We haven't heard much of Bella's gifts since she was turned. I hope you'll integrate them somehow.
orchidluv chapter 21 . 1/25
M rating and no yummy goodness? At least not for their first time? Yeesh.
orchidluv chapter 18 . 1/25
It's so refreshing that Jacob didn't go all macho ass seeing Bella surrounded
orchidluv chapter 11 . 1/25
That's stupid. She shouldn't have waited for Edward to arrive in Alaska. she should've called as soon as he'd left Forks...grr.
orchidluv chapter 6 . 1/25
I personally always thought Bella's quick thinking plan to get James away from her father. It's too bad you kept the same stuff honestly.
Daughter of Order chapter 35 . 10/28/2016
Hi, I know you have had such reviews all the time, but I admit that I loved reading each and every bit of your book. It's absolutely wonderful. I loved it to the core of my heart. xoxo ;)
Guest chapter 35 . 9/6/2016
Great story
EchoLynn chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Promising beginning... I love your writing!
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 28 . 9/3/2016
Okay so I don't want to be mean or negative as I know everyone has the right to write their own story in their own way, but Bella forgave everyone to quickly, she also shouldnt of gave into having the wedding at the Cullen's because it was already planned for texas. Another thing Charlie shpuld of been kept in the dark about Vampires and stuff it just doesnt make sense and its so close to the original. Another thing that really bugs me is how everyone allows Alice to rule over them all about everything. I do like your story but there Re some things i wouldnt do and some things i would. Having family leave you hurts like hell trust me i know my mum left me and my yoinger sister, she came back 3 years later wxpecting to be welcomed with open arms it doesnt work like that, the pain, hurt and anger never leave you no matter how many sorrys are said
andrewpine chapter 5 . 7/6/2016
If Eddie wasn't such a coward they could have all stayed in town and taken out James and Vicky,but the little bitch thinks his is smarter then everyone else and since he runs the coven and not Carlisle he thinks he is right all of the time.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 7/6/2016
This is so dumb what in the hell is Alice's agenda does she not know that she is breaking one of the vampires major law about keeping mates apart? I think she is just doing her crap to keep Jasper to herself.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
What is Alice's real agenda in not telling the family? why is she afraid? if they told them they would bend over backwards to forgive them because that is what this screwed up coven if Eddie tried to get between them Jasper would just rip him apart and ship the parts to the Denali's and Tanya can up him back together.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 7/4/2016
Don't trust should tell the coven and get past all of the bullsh*t that fairy boy Eddie will be doing.
1,150 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »