Reviews for Sundown
Vwchick chapter 35 . 3/20
Beautiful story! Loved it , it's going on my favorites! Thx for taking the time to write !
Jacob Malfoy chapter 1 . 3/9
Terrible I thought there was going to be sex. I read the whole story and got nothing. You should change the rating to teen, and put no lemons in the description.
Mistia chapter 6 . 2/20
*Gasp* Alice EVIL?! Never! That girl has not one ounce of evil in her... nah I don't buy it
Brickgirl101 chapter 35 . 1/29
This was a really good story thank you
Khyharah chapter 35 . 1/24
I love this! Such a sweet little thing. Every got their HEA though I was kinda hoping for a baby. Ah well. Excellent work, can't wait to read more of it stuff!
lizzynava70 chapter 35 . 1/21
That's was good
kirallie chapter 35 . 12/1/2013
Great way to end it! Glad Jacob won't be dying of old age.
GeezerWench chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Already I'm wondering about Alice.

Why do they have to wait for Edward to get used to Bella?

So they Cullens would be upset that Jasper and Alice aren't really mates. It's not like they need parents.

Curious.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Good start. We'll see how it goes.
izetz chapter 35 . 11/19/2013
Always love jasper and bella fics and this fic is amazing! Got a twitter account? So I can follow? More power and hope more jasper and bella fics to come!
GaijinVamp chapter 28 . 10/1/2013
Charlie finding them makes me happy.
BubblesC chapter 35 . 7/29/2013
i love this story but... i think it would be better if it had a lemon!
Shamika Henry chapter 35 . 7/19/2013
this story was quite enjoyable; I am also an aspiring author and writes for ; however, I would relish becoming a writer for Fan as well; I already have an account though I may require assistence with the modus opperandi of submitting my works; please contact me via email as follows: awsome story:)
PrincessSerenityCosmos chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
love the blossoming romance between the two. glad that Eddie boy is finally out of the picture!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. sorry had to do that. I LOVE THIS. Thank you for making this story (sundown). And that's only after chapter 11.
1,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »