Reviews for That Mona Lisa Strangeness in Your Smile
FinchelFeelings chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
omfg such a good fanfic. I was a bit hesitant to read it at first because it's historical, but the story was just lovely. I loved it so much and the ending was so adorable. It made me so sad though because I only but wish they could have had their happy ending in real life.
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
ugh best au i've read of this pairing so far
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oh God.

God. God. God.

God.
Rainbow Stevie chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This is exactly the story I've been wanting to read! You did it wonderfully. And Blaine just kind of broke my heart ("You were supposed to fix me, Rachel.")
myeveryday chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Oh, I absolutely adored this story! It was so sweet. I loved how Finn and Rachel's relationship developed over the course of the story. Great job!
Tanywral chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I finally got to read this and let my just, WOW! I really think this is my favorite one you've ever written, hands down. I love your work and I can't wait to see what else you have in store for Finchel! :)
gleekgirl295 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Every time I read this story, I start fangirling and tearing up and asdjf;akljds;lkjf.

You're such a good writer, it's ridiculous. I don't understand how you can create stories the way you do, but it's perfect.

Amazing story!
bella who chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh My, this story is completly perfect! I love the 50's and just couldn't find more flawless finchel from that decade! I need moore! pleeease.

wish all the best!
Tribbith chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I've finally had the chance to read this, and right now, all I can say is that it was perfect as usual! You dealt with everything so well, especially Blaine's sexuality given the year it was set, and it just blew me away as always; bravo Maggie! Loved it :)
Marian the Librarian chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I can't really come up with the words to tell you how much I enjoy your stories. They are all so well written and filled with emotion and drama and just great storytelling. I can't wait to read all of your work.
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
You've done it again, absolute perfection. I'm pretty sure my insides have melted from all the times Finn called Rachel sweetheart. Absolutely amazing :)
princessocat chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I adore this fic! It was so good! I really enjoyed Rachel and Blaine's relationship and I'm so glad they were still friends in the end! :)
KTxx chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Wow, I don't know what to say, other than this was absolutely amazing. Definitely one of my favourites!
crallows chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
oh how i've missd your finchel fics. and as usual, this fic was beyond amazing. you really are a great writer. i love the way you wrote everything. hope you write more finchel fics :))

by the way , i'm just intrigued with the peppermint candies. is there really no particular reason for finn liking them? or is it just because he just likes them? that plain and simple.
sammystump chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I love these type of stories they warm my heart )
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »