Reviews for The Plan to Repopulate the Saiyans
When is the next chapter coming?
How long until the next chapter?
I have an idea for the first line or to
Goku just casually says "oh hi videl!"
Seriously you need to work in a few laughs

Btw I read your other story (cell saga) if are the right guy/gal I have to say that was really good no joke
You do not know hoe true the "love fueling his strength" find dbz battle of Gods on you tube.

If you haven't seen it a guy named
Lord beerus the destroyer comes to bulmas birthday party,gets pissed at buu because he wouldn't share his pudding,throws him across the yard,then the z gang steps in they fly over to a nearby field,they all get wiped out,bulma walks up to beerus and slaps him,beerus doesn't so much as flinch,then he pimp slaps bulma into the next town over...ok I'm exaggerating that last part but he could if he wanted to
(note beerus took down ss3 goku in TWO hits)

Vegeta gets pissed and knocks beerus on his ass but that's not the whole movie there's a reason its called "battle of gods"
leafcathead chapter 11 . 7/9/2015
I would love to see more.
notacreeper chapter 11 . 4/20/2015
Please continue this story! I'm enjoying it to much and would love to see the reactions! -
Maiika chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
I really enjoyed reading this, very well written. It is a shame that you stopped just as Goku finally became female! I loved the setup, but would love to see how things unravel when everyone realizes what happened to Goku. If you consider it and need suggestions, PM me.
PixelezOtaku chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
XD I hate cliffhangers
NetherWalker chapter 11 . 1/13/2015
Nice story, but, for the love of god! please update! I know maybe you may have lost interest in this story, but if you don't get to it soon, I'm going to have to write my own chapters! Other than this, I'm thoroughly enjoying the story. Good job, and good luck!
Angel a goku x vegeta fan chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
Moar Moar Moar MOAR Moar MOAR
RealityCrystal chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
Nice story. Your leaving me in suspense on what's going to happen next. Are you going to update this story? Or is this story just abandoned? Awesome story!
wistfulmuse chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
I just came across this (via your bio page), and I really dig it! I hope that you will have time to eventually come back, and update!
teiboi chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
Lmao this too funny. Love the story.
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 11 . 9/18/2013
So, still on, hiatus?
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Wow, most of every fic I've read from you is a Goku gender bender fic. I like it.