Reviews for The Plan to Repopulate the Saiyans
notacreeper chapter 11 . 4/20
Please continue this story! I'm enjoying it to much and would love to see the reactions! -
Maiika chapter 11 . 4/1
I really enjoyed reading this, very well written. It is a shame that you stopped just as Goku finally became female! I loved the setup, but would love to see how things unravel when everyone realizes what happened to Goku. If you consider it and need suggestions, PM me.
DBZFanCraft chapter 1 . 3/14
XD I hate cliffhangers
NetherWalker chapter 11 . 1/13
Nice story, but, for the love of god! please update! I know maybe you may have lost interest in this story, but if you don't get to it soon, I'm going to have to write my own chapters! Other than this, I'm thoroughly enjoying the story. Good job, and good luck!
Angel a goku x vegeta fan chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
Moar Moar Moar MOAR Moar MOAR
RealityCrystal chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
Nice story. Your leaving me in suspense on what's going to happen next. Are you going to update this story? Or is this story just abandoned? Awesome story!
TFSrules chapter 11 . 1/11/2014
I just came across this (via your bio page), and I really dig it! I hope that you will have time to eventually come back, and update!
teiboi chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
Lmao this too funny. Love the story.
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 11 . 9/18/2013
So, still on, hiatus?
DaOneInDaCorner chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
Wow, most of every fic I've read from you is a Goku gender bender fic. I like it.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/8/2013
Videl is getting the shock of her life. Goku is taking the news quite lightly.
Shadow Dream Catcher chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
Please update this
Boxy Briefs chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
Update please it was just getting good!
daughterofrisingsun chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Videl is in for a surprise! Keep going!
daughterofrisingsun chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
LOL! Poor Goku! Sorry I haven't reviewed for a while. No internet since September! I can't wait to see how ChiChi takes this! Great job!