Reviews for Neighbors
cutelilblonde1245 chapter 29 . 3/20/2013
Great story
southernpur-rica chapter 29 . 2/20/2013
Billy Freaking Rocks! And I'm so glad he's on Bellas side and calls Jake a shithead. It's very fitting.
southernpur-rica chapter 28 . 2/20/2013
If I haven't said it yet, i flove this story. And typical mom to scold her kid then make sure she's ok. i do the same to mine.
southernpur-rica chapter 27 . 2/20/2013
Men can be so obtuse.
southernpur-rica chapter 26 . 2/20/2013
Wth Edward!? You can't go all dramatic on her, she can't read your mind ya know... But if you were vampires with freaky gifts you could try and read hers.
southernpur-rica chapter 25 . 2/20/2013
Thank lawd we are finally gonna get some answers. And Edward is gonna face the Spanish Inquisition. (i love Monty Python )
southernpur-rica chapter 24 . 2/20/2013
Yay Layla is ok!
southernpur-rica chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
So she's having everyone except his sister and his brother now over for Thanksgiving. And where's Bellas mother? Backgrounds woman, we need backgrounds on these people.
southernpur-rica chapter 22 . 2/20/2013
So he wants to be with her huh? Nice... And Esme, such a sweetheart.
southernpur-rica chapter 21 . 2/20/2013
At least everyone is nice and pitching in to help. And Edward is staying with her.
southernpur-rica chapter 20 . 2/20/2013
Jaysus poor lil Layla. Poor Bella for freaking out but kudos for doin it quietly.
southernpur-rica chapter 19 . 2/20/2013
Ok, I need background stories on these people.
southernpur-rica chapter 18 . 2/20/2013
Soooo, Jake's an asshole huh? And more is wrong then they thought with Layla? Goodness.
southernpur-rica chapter 17 . 2/20/2013
Oh poor Layla! Alright Edward, you've been missing in action. Step it up.
southernpur-rica chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
Welp two outta four seem ok. And Bella, being the mother to all four. She's so nice.