Reviews for Orphaned
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh, Bobby...
casammy chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
dean says this one well for my, bobby must turn, bobby has to be alive to continue taking care of dean and sammy
soccergirly37 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Please tell me that this isn't a one shot! It's such a great idea and you have developed the plot so well! Please make this into a multi-chapter story! I love your writing! you are so good. are you like an author? if so, please tell me the books you have written so I may read them.

Anyways, continue this story please? thanks!
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This was great. I love the idea that they will find a way to get him back. I really hope something like that happens on the show.
babyreaper chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Great story but and I really enjoyed it but I hope it's not the case when the boys come back after this hiatus, Because it would be terrible if they were all alone. I know 7X10 left with Bobby dead but did he stay dead? I loved it that Dean was back to being sober and dangerous. Thanks.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
You know I had really wanted to see a crumbled Dean? I mean with all the baggage he's tamped down inside himself doesn't he deserve a chance to stumble and fall just a little? And have his only living relative, his little brother be the strong one for a change.

It would make him even more of a tragic hero if we all see him need help for a change. And it would illustrate the unbreakable bond these two brothers have for each other by showing us how when one was down the other was there to life him up.

But I think your story is going to be more on the mark. That Dean will stuff this one more thing down inside him and draw on the burning rage of vengeance to hunt and destroy the leviathans, Dick Roman in particular, all in the name of avenging Bobby's memory.
Hundley chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
"...Dean Winchester was pissed and he was sober—a deadly combination."

Awesome. I hope we get dark and dangerous Dean when the show returns. That's what I want for Christmas. Great one-shot. I wouldn't be unhappy if you expanded it.
wcfan chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Oh, come on! We don't even know if Bobby's dead yet! Yes. I'm still holding on to whatever scraps of hope that we were given. Shush.

Oh. If only we could salt and burn hallucinations as well.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
OMG...omgomgomgomg! AWESOME, sweetie - just...wow!

*hugs*

Mandy
spnMom chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I'm feeling kind of lost without Bobby. I love your idea of having Dean on a mission to bring him back. I can't quite wrap my head around just the two brothers alone... They need Bobby! Thanks for sharing.
Ciya chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This would be a great way to start the next episode.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Oooh, I loved that last line. The speech Dean gave Dick Roman outside the hospital actually gave me tingles like this. By the way Happy Holidays and thanks for the early presents! ]
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Yay! I LOVE your stories! So, is this going to be a multi-chap or was it a one shot? It didn't say complete so I'm just wondering. I hope it's a multi chap. Something to help get through this hellatus. I loved this. It was extremely in character. Dean's reactions, Sam's behavior, even Lucifer. All of it was brilliant. I can't wait for more! If there is more. :D Thanks either way! *hugs*
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This was great. I'm really nervous how the show handles the aftermath of Death's Door and your story really captured what I was looking for. I liked that Lucifer was immediately there, harping on Sam, and that Dean came back for him. Excellent job.