Reviews for Candy Cane Kisses
Awwwww! Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
i have discovert your secret: your the god of harry potter fanfiction! (i just hope your not an evil god who like mindgames and everything like the gods in this story are) it's amazing! i love it! i realy hope you finish this story, it's awesome. just like everything you write. to be honest, i get a little obsessed whit your writing after i found the translation of "this curse to bear" in the german fanfiktion. (this also explains my awful english, i'm german, sorry if there are many errors). i read everything you wrote and one story is better than the next... i love every single word and i spent most of my summer reading everything in your profile. and i no this is not really a rewiev fot this story but i just wanted you to know that you really are awesome in writing. just go on like this3
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Awww! That was adorable! Especially the last line!
fanreading chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This was a cute one-shot. I enjoyed reading it.
Mariauxi chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
In just one word I can describe this story as perfect. Not too sweet (even though there are a lot of candy canes going around), not too spicy, nor simple. It has the perfect amount of sexual tension, amusing words exchanges, sweetness and real emotions, and the fact it all is condensed in one chapter is amazing. Hard to find good stuff like this to read these days.
I really enjoyed reading it! Loved the ending too.
Keep writing as you do, you are very talented.
See you soon.
PartyPenguina3 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Ha! Only Draco would really be bothered that much. I enjoyed Hermione's terrible plan. It certaintly didn't work out though, now did it? Certainly very interesting and cute!
Pug1998 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Hahaha this was so adorbs too!
GETTHEHELLOUT chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
sweet...(see what i did there) ;)
Dish civet chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This is officially my favorite dramione one-shot!
mom2divas chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Aw! Perfect story for this time of year.
InFieryPeace chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Very fun.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Nice!
Tears speak for themselves chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I really liked this. It's a really good one-shot since it's rather realistic.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »