Reviews for Lost In SVM
iheartfictionalbadguys chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
Well that could have gone worse hehe. I don't think I'd even be able to talk to him...there'd just be a lot of drool. Nice update. looking forward to the next chapter )
Izabella Alexandria chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
OMG Im on pins and needles for the next chapter:) I can't wait to meet Eric :)
1SouthernBelle chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
Wow, there is like 101 ways to write this as she pre-reveals an event from the book and how they handle each. More, please!
Britbratz chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
"What if I molest Eric a lot?"

hahaha this made me laugh...really good can't wait till she meets Eric.
girlyj2727 chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
Very interesting story, I like the different angle you are taking. Can't wait for the meeting with Eric.
iheartfictionalbadguys chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
"What if I molest Eric a lot?"

are there fangirls who wouldn't? looking forward to the trip to fangtasia! )
Izabella Alexandria chapter 8 . 3/1/2012
Keep up the awesome work. Will be following this story for sure.
LilHare chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
I'm hooked, anxiously waiting for the next update. Can't wait to find out how Linsey meets Eric.
MsConsuelo chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
You've found my favorite fantasy, 'living' a book story. Now don't make your character be stupid about withholding information when it's obviously time to reveal it. Like, who the murderer is. If she knows the book Sookie at all, she should know how much Sookie resented it when Bill, then Eric either lied to her or told her half truths. Plus, Sookie is such a trouble magnet, not knowing Rene is the killer could get her killed some way not in the books.

I'm enjoying your story and can't wait to see how the big 'meet' goes when Bill isn't involved.
iheartfictionalbadguys chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
"It's not Sookie's fault she was written by a 50 year old."

haha if i remember right weren't those pants paired with a gingham halter top in the book the night of the maenad attack? lol. sounds like something a hooker would wear, but hey i loves sooks anyway.

cute chapter looking forward to meeting Eric!
Daella Alice Winchester chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
Oh! I can't wait to see this! I adore Eric, but not with Sookie. So I wish her luck in snatching up that handsome Viking.
The1WriterFormerlyKnownAs chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
Can't wait for our viking. Do wish the chapters were longer though. I'm enjoying the story
thewomanwiththeparasol chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
I think i am putting this on the wrong ch. but a funny thought occured to me about Sookie's clothes. If she went back to book 1, would that be 2001 ish? So of course sookie's clothes need updating lol. not sure if that was intentional on your part, but it caught by attention.
thewomanwiththeparasol chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
Yay! You updated so fast! Do it again lol
acelticdream chapter 8 . 1/6/2012
Yay, Claudine!

Thanks for toning down on the cussin' ... but you don't have to completely cut them out ... I understand what you're trying to do with your character and some choice words are necessary to pepper in. ;-)

Keep up the great work - anxious to see where this goes. D
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »