Reviews for Black and Blue
julen chapter 13 . 6/19/2012
pft, i want aiden to get me alcohol. that'd be fun.

also, her commentary while she was drunk was fucking great, omg.

i loved this entire chapter
SatelliteDreamer chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
In order to relay just how much I've enjoyed this fan fiction, I'd like to let you know that I quit shopping early to finish reading the last two chapters you posted. Grated, the mall was closing, but the point still stands! So please, please keep writing, because interrupting my shopping was so, SO worth it.

PS: I'll have you know I'm an admitted and unashamed shopaholic.
ctrlaltdiee chapter 12 . 4/28/2012
oh sweet jesus, the feeeels from this chapter.

i need a large box to hold all of the feels diofehkld.
ctrlaltdiee chapter 11 . 3/22/2012
jesus, that was intense. i'm so worried about the four of them djdkdir.

i hope you update sooon. c:
ctrlaltdiee chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
what in the fuuuuck. oh god. this last chapter gave me hardcore adrenaline, lemme tell you. holy hell, ahaha. i hope you update sooon, i really LOVE this. cx
Don Deigo chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
The drama ensues. This fic is great, I it love so much.

Update soon!
B.Logan chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Well I must like this story because I keep reading it...so please keep write it. Lauren has grown on me, she not such a bad girl after all.
Don Deigo chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
I fell upon this story yesterday and I'm already on chapter 6, and that just means that I absolutely love this! I love Lauren as a character so much, update this soon!
Bob chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
Good story but be careful,Lauren is right on the brink of stepping into marysue territory.
nakala chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
have to say i absolutely loved this chapter

and i hope you have a chapter with her on her 'bluebird' i gotta see what she is so worried about
nakala chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
have to say i am glad you updated this so soon
nakala chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
i hope you plan on updating this really soon because i am really interested in how she is going to affect the trio
nakala chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
this oc is one vulgar chick

though i find that i still like her
Melissa chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
I really like this. I just started getting into this show and I have a hard time finding fanfiction for the US version that isn't slash.