Reviews for Songs in the Key of Glee
schmaslow chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
omg pls pls tell me youre gonna continue this like eventually or ever ;A; its so gooood and i wanna know what happenss. this has so much potential i love it i mean i know your busy with your other stories and things but aH
anonymouse chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
U HAVE 2 UPDATE THIS STORY DONT GIVE UP ONTHIS THERE'S SO MUCH U CAN DO W/ THIS AND IF U DONT HAVE TIME TRY 2 HAVE SOME U NEED 2 FINISH UR OLD STORIES THINK OF UR READERS!
Dantes15 chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
You are not the only one who love this story! I had such a great time reading it! It was so light, sexy and fun. The sexual tension between Kendall and James is awesome and thrilling as always is in any Kames fic that you write, and that just excites me so much. Maybe because Kames it's my favorite pairing, I don't know, but lately I've been reading more Cargan than ever. I think it's because Los is the one who post more pics on Instagram and it makes me feel like I'm more close to him, I don't know. But he's so cute, lovely and adorable at the same time. I love him so much. But anyway, the material that's going on in this fice is huge and the potencial is crazy. You shoul get back to it! I'll suport you every step of the way! Please continue this and update! Love you!
animegirl221 chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
You have to continue this story! Or imma, imma...die! . poor James, whats up with Kendall tripping him all the time? It's interesting...
SincerelyYourSecret chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I wish you were still writing this! It's is SO good!
AlwaysHopeful chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
OMG.. what a place to end, and I mean that literally.. why oh why did you stop writing this story? Here's wishing you would continue:))
WindowsDown22 chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
AHhhh! I love this. When are you going to update? Soon I hope. Please, Please, PLEASE be soon. I just adore it:D
Book-Mania-Girl520 chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
Keep going with this story! I like it!
Randomness-Is-My-Specialty chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
So, I love the story idea. And these chapters are amazing. I loved the songs you pick for them to sing. Logan's made me laugh. I have to tell you when i got to James' I said 'of course.' The song fit him perfectly.

Let me tell you something creepy. I watched the first half of 'Hello Dolly' about two months ago, then I find out that the school play is 'Holly Dolly' and now I volunteered to be in the pit orchestra for it, and now i read this and I'm like what is up with 'Hello Dolly'!

But anyway love it. I looks like it will be a awesome sorry that will make me laugh, my heart hurt, and jump for joy. Can't wait for you to continue. Oh and I hope you had fun at Vegas (Even though you went like 2 months ago. I still hope you had fun). PEACENESS!
kima chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Update update update please!
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Oh man :( poor James! Stupid Gustavo! I can tell this is going to be a good story :) can't wait for an update! And i really wanted James to beat the shit out of Kendall just then! And whats up with jennifer? So many things running thru my mind! Ugh :) but yea... Good job on the story as always!
StuckOnBTR13 chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Oh my goodness! This is amazing!

Im totally in love! :D You have to update soon please! :) I freakin love this so much!

Amazing job.
BigTimeOT4 chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
Aaaaaw *hugs James* poor Jamesy wamesy! Continue soon!
1Avid-reader chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
! Nicole! You shouldn't do that! It is excellent! I can't control myself, I need more! The anguish, the secrets and more CARGAN! I will die with your stories!
the voice of singing clouds chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Wow shocking that James didn't make glee club! I'm really hoping that he'll get in in the next chapter. I'm excited to see what's going on between carlos and Logan and I'm still excited to learn about the Jennifer situation great work !