Reviews for Paya's House
emiral chapter 25 . 1/23
I read this whole story - gotta say, it's amazing. The beginning started off as slowly as molasses, and I didn't know if the story was ever going to get interesting, but then it DID. It DID. And I LOVED it. Thanks for writing; awesome work!
Supermoi chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
Oh... No pressure at all, ehe? :) Sig'Dan's a sweetheart in his own way though
Supermoi chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
Aaaah young males. They ALL think the SAME THING lol
Butterfly1993 chapter 25 . 9/29/2014
Wow ... Just wow that was brilliant ! The only bit I didnt like is when ulft * (sorry on phone so cant go back n check the spelling) died honourable it may be, I wish for it wasn't so.
hannahhobnob chapter 25 . 8/31/2014
Such an amazing story its taken a while to read it all but I've loved every second of it...i love Ulfr and Sig'dan its such a shame that Ulfr had to die but at least he and sally found a way to have a child together
Ellmarr chapter 25 . 8/24/2014
one of the best fanfictions I have read on this site site if you ever decide to publish in book form let me know I will be one of the first to purchase it
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 25 . 8/22/2014
A sweet story. I enjoyed the intricacies of the plot.
Halk'rathSain'ja chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I know where you are, Oman. How you have come to know about my race, I don't care. But you beware. I will be watching you. If I let you live, or I make a trophy out of your skull, I have not decided. Goodbye, and watch the shadows.
Dunderton chapter 24 . 7/16/2014
SPOILER ALERT! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Ok, first and foremost I've got to say, R.I.P Ulfr. T_T
I really didn't want him to die as over the course of the story I became attached to his possesive personality and soon found myself liking him more than Sig'dan. I was on the verge of tears when Ulfr told Sally he had the ancients condition and would go on a 'Last Hunt'. I was saddened even more that his character had just spent so much time with Sally and created a real relationship with each other. I will really miss the old hunter. I don't really understand how I like the overprotective character over the thoughtful one, but hey, anything is possible. Well enough about Ulfr, lets get on the pros and cons of this story.

PROS
-A little bit more than smut with a story: The first half of this story nearly got me convinced thus was going to be smut with a story, but as I quickly found out that wasn't the case. Even if this may not be the message of the story, it came off to me as a story where the lesson is 'there is always another way'. That is what I believe the theme is if theres supposed to be one.
-Love triangle thingy: I'm not completely sure if it really classifies as a love triangle, but theres three people so hey whatever. I found it interesting that you'd make Sally fall in love with both the brothers and the brothers both 'falling in love' with her. I was curious who'd she end up picking and although he's dead, I was glad that Ulfr had the main part of this odd triangle thing. And the small bit of rivalry near the end was adorable.
-Aww they grow up so fast: I'm also not sure if this classifies as a pro, but its definitely not a con, so again whatever. Seeing Sig'dan grow up from a horny teenager, as Sally said/hinted at, to an adult that reads stories to little children, was a pleasure to read. I enjoyed both Sig'dan and Sally growth as characters as they learn lessons about life, such as Sally learning about honor.

CONS
-pls no more smut: I have to start this list with the number one thing that bugged me, the smut. I also know there was a warning around chapter 10. Its not that I
dislike smut or anything, I read the occasional smutty one-shot actually, but there has got to be a limit on how much you can have. From the time of writing thi

s I can already recall a 4 scenes of smut and I'm pretty sure theres another one or two somewhere in there. Smut is good for sealing relationships and stuff like that and I understand that, what I dont understand is the unessasry smut just there to be there.
-Could he have died in any other lame way: Ulfrs death to the, elephant thing(?), is going to bug me while I read the continuations of this story. He gets stepped on? Really? Thats how you're going to kill off my favorite character? And then theres the fact that Sally's/Sig'dan's 'mourning' for him wasn't exactly emotional, almost like
no one cared. :( I was dissapointed with the endto say the least. I understand how they're trying to not show themsleves as weak but Sally isn't a Yautja by blood and has every right to break down and cry for that over-protective lover of hers.
-Wait huh?: Thus is going to be a double whammy as both fit the 'con title'. First of all what is up with the character cuts. Like one second were with Sally then the next were in the healers ( Forgive me but I can't remember his name at this moment) perspective. And there isnt even any indication of it switching off to another character, no squiggly line, not line break, nothing. Secondly the pacing is weird, such as one moment a whole scene is writte then the next is vaguely written with what happened and nothing more. I'll never understand this in 3rd person perspective stories.

Overall I really did enjoy reading this even with the cons listed, and I'm already hooked into reading the sequels.
8.5/10 would read again
0oBellina0o chapter 24 . 7/4/2014
Amazing story!
carick of hunter moon chapter 24 . 11/3/2013
Thank you for your hard work in crafting this story, which is well thought out and all in all a good read
Wrecker Radioactive chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
He is sssssssoooooooooo adorable! I really want a yautja!

-Radioactive
Honored Countess chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
It made me so sad to see Ulfr go to the female's section. I just want them all to be one, big, happy mushy pile. D8 Is that so much to ask? I'm clearly a bleeding romantic at heart and it actually pained me to have him so sated by others. And I don't even know how to feel about Sig'dan and Sally anymore! It's like a fantastical sci-fi soap opera! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? WHO WILL SHE BE WITH? WHY ARE THEY SEXING EVERYONE? TUNE IN NEXT CHAPTER!

_ I'm running on very little sleep, it's 5 in the morning, and I just can't stooop.
Honored Countess chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
I absolutely loved the exchange between brothers. Looooved. And for a very long moment I thought that Ulfr was going to try to actually claim her over Sig'dan. And he's soooo cute. Sig'dan, that is. But I'm curious how Sally's inability to produce offspring will effect what is going to happen. I don't think that Ulfr would really care, but Sig'dan needs little pups!

Anyways. This has been a fantastic read. Found you through Strupe. I'm loving this world.
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 24 . 4/7/2013
This was wonderful! I was tentative at first but as the story plot grew and the characters gained more time on screen I grew to love them. I am so happy and honored that I was able to read this. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at ! I'm off to read more of your stories. :)