Reviews for No Gift to Bring
Good story.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Very good story.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Sam probably should have got Dean the Optimus Prime and some candy anyhow. MOst guys like toys and Dean is pretty forgiving of his brother, even in the bad days.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Wow, very sad fic. I've never really disliked Sam despite his mistakes because it's not like he started the Apocalypse on purpose. & the ending kinda surprised me, I guess because I'm so used to the flashbacks providing the answer-oh look, flashback, that must be the key to the end of the story.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
That was so sad but so in tune with the brothers at that time. Have always felt sorry for Sam inadvertently starting the Apocalypse but he wouldn't have if Dean hadn't inadvertently broken the first seal, they were both pawns in a very big game. And loved the flashback when Sam picked up the new Optimus Prime and put it back, thinking there was nothing that could make things better and leaving the store empty-handed.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This was sad but so good! That was such a hard time for them. Even though Sam was at fault, I still felt for him. You conveyed so much in this story. Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Sauterelle chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
It was sad, but very beautiful. I loved it.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I'm glad you had Sam leave without buying the toy. It just seems more fitting that way.
tiffaroolou chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Awww. Lovely little story. A little sad, but the thoughtful kind of sad. Great job.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Very sad twist, with him not buying the toy...but at the same time, so Sam, and soooooo fitting for SPN. LOVED it! :D :D :D
scootersmom chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This was so sad, yet so touching at the same time!
winchesterlove94 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
That was so heartbreakingly beautiful. I loved the flashback, but the ending depressed me. Haha, anyway amazing job!