Reviews for Dusty
90sVibes chapter 1 . 4/25
wait his eyes are blue?
remismia chapter 38 . 4/20
I have finally read this story (after years of my own struggles with addiction). Can’t even put into words just how heartbreakingly accurate this is. Having been an addict, and having loved an addict, this hit so close to home. It’s been a while since I read something where I felt transported into the piece, but this one did it. It brought me right back to my own toxic ex relationship where I chased him all over the state, constantly fearing him dead but always taking him back no matter what he had done. It really does look just like this. No boundaries. It also reminded me of the times that people who loved me feared for me, and what I put them through with my dope and my abusive boyfriends. In an odd way, reading this actually helped me process some of what happened in my past, to see it from a different point of view. Thank y’all so much for writing this. You’re both so stupidly talented, it makes me wanna smile til my face breaks.
Bumbleebree chapter 38 . 4/19
I feel so emotionally brutalized by this story. I fell in love with an addict so long ago and there is something so fucked up, so hard to stop about this story. Thank you for writing
AlexandraaCullen chapter 1 . 3/23
I’ve never felt so much while reading, god this was incredibly sad but I couldn’t stop reading. It was like I wanted to get to the end so badly and end all the suffering in the story but at the same time not ready to let the story go just yet. It’s so heartbreakingly beautiful and wow! Thank you for sharing. Your writing is incredible. I’ll never forget Dusty and Bliss’s story
guest chapter 38 . 3/19
ok, i finished reading this two days ago but i can’t stop thinking about it, obviously, naturally. i have to write about my feelings, bc i have SO many of those and bc this fic has literally consumed me. first of all, i really wanna say this is one of the most beautifully written anything (including books, poems, fics, etc.) i’ve ever read. i don’t think i’ll ever get over some of the writing in here. i’m still re-reading some parts in disbelief bc of how perfect, heartbreaking and beautiful the words are. it’s funny because after the prologue on the first page, we start w bella as a nine-yea-old, and i thought, no way am i reading a fic about kids in love! and then i think, maybe there’s a time leap? but another chapter in and they’re still kids. YET i still couldn’t stop reading. and i am so glad i didn’t, because as much as parts of it had me so frustrated and angry, rolling my eyes until they were in the back of my head, confused bc what even is going on they are literal CHILDREN, gagging bc of how toxic and unhealthy, smiling bc i want what they had sometimes (sometimes, emphasized), anxious bc as soon as i finished one chapter on a happy note i knew the angst was coming next, this story really had me in a chokehold. i do think though, as much as the glorification of obsessive, unconditional, crazy, unparalleled love was a wonderful trope that fit this story well, considering “addictions” and all, it was a bit over the top and a little bit backwards in the way edward slept w a million girls but broke the face of any guy who even looked at bella. of course, it’s part of the crazy story line and how “bliss” should really choose what’s good for her and not edward, who basically turned himself into a drug addict just for fun! another thing that kinda bothered me, tbh. not to say addictions are only fueled by trying to overcome some serious issues, but edward really had no business turning to drugs at that age. i know he was lured in and peer pressured and in bad company and whatnot, but cmon onnnnn! literally he had no real trauma, yeah his parents weren’t perfect but they weren’t even that bad? like... they raised bella & alice at the same time too, so what was edward’s deal? i didn’t like that he was unnecessarily made white trash. i feel like maybe his addiction should’ve stopped at alcohol and weed. the whole cocaine ordeal was just weird and also, bella never asking him to straight up quit, enabling him just so he wouldn’t hide it from her, in the name of love? my god...very unrealistic and senseless. regardless though, i overlooked it all bc of how heart-wrenchingly, tear-jerkingly, and beyond beautifully it’s written. shoutout to the extremely talented authors, really it’s no surprise this is also a published book now. so well-deserved. & even though the ending wasn’t what i was expecting, bc yeah i sobbed like a baby the last time bliss & dusty spoke, truly thinking yeah it’s over. and then crying again after realizing a promise was made, he didn’t swore, and rule number six was: they never did promises :,) and since i’m an optimist, here’s me hoping dusty finally got his shit together, and bella and him are living happily ever after in their twisted ass world!
Lovelylala chapter 38 . 2/27
This is 1:20 Am in my country and I've pretty much not commented on any fanfic before but I've got to comment on this one. Lemme start off by saying that this piece is trash and the most useless fiction I've read and will probably read in the future. Edward doesn't need love but needs HELP, he's so lost and needs medical attention, he continuously hurt Bella in the excuse of love and continously cheats on her with different girls in all their span of their relationship. Pertaining to Bella, she's the weakest of all fanfiction characters I've read, she's young, naive, foolish. She always takes his shit because in the name of love and he consistently hurts her in the name of love; this love is toxic. Both of them needs to seek immediate medical care, especially Edward. This piece is useless; regrets reading it
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 1 . 2/28
I read this ten years ago, and it was so emotional, that I was exhausted. Wonderful wri. I really love the way you write ,it’s so close to the heart . ️️️
creaatingmadness chapter 1 . 2/5
This story is warm fluttery feelings and painful chest aches, words that linger in your head and make your heart beat too quickly.

What a beautiful piece of writing, I'm kind of devastated it's not finished, but I'm not sure how much of it I could take anyway! Dusty and Bliss are so broken and desperate and it's overwhelmingly sad at times, but it's also sweet and beautiful and just UGH, I feel like I need to go read something happy ;)

Thank you for writing such beautiful words :D
I very scarcely re-read stories as I prefer to experience things for the first time and move on but I come back to this every so often. Your writing worms it's way into my bones and hurts me in what can only be described as ecstasy and pain mixed into one. This is hands down the best piece of writing I've read in a long time and I don't doubt it will stay with me forever. Thank you for your story, it brought up a lot of buried emotion and provoked a lot of thoughts and memories that I needed to deal with at the time. You're a true talent and having being able to read this for free is incredibly lucky. I hope you're doing well X
Moonlight4me chapter 38 . 1/8
This is such a intense story and so wellwritten. So intense that I think I need to take a break from for a little while.
Moonlight4me chapter 11 . 1/6
Wow. This chapter is just WOW. So good writing.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/21/2020
I reread this story ever few years when I think my heart can stand it. It still utterly breaks and completely rebuilds just like it did the first time.
It leaves me breathless.
Your writing is pure magic.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/21/2020
I reread this story every few years since the first time I found it. It always breaks and rebuilds me just as deeply and completely as it did the first time. I’m breathless reading it.
Your writing is pure magic.
Thank you.
atomxnerak chapter 38 . 12/15/2020
Wow... just wow!
QueenEpicness chapter 1 . 10/23/2020
I re-read this every year around this time when i’m itching for some good fucking food
8,469 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »