Reviews for Dusty
BeautifullyScripted chapter 33 . 4/10
I can't begin to explain how much I loath this Bella.
An absolutely incredible story that makes you feel so deeply.
Lainey6714 chapter 38 . 1/7
Thank you so f*ing much for that perfect ending. I was so worried until the grocery store. That was picture perfect.
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 38 . 12/18/2021
This is so brutal and I have read this three times. It’s still too ladies are amazing.
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 36 . 9/4/2021
My god, this is so painful.
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 32 . 9/3/2021
Wow
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 31 . 9/3/2021
Brutal , pain, love, confusion,my head is spinning
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 25 . 9/2/2021
So much emotion and I’m dizzy.
Monnie Mcintosh chapter 15 . 8/30/2021
This is amazing
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 38 . 7/22/2021
I can't believe I waited so long to read this. I have absolutely loved everyone of TeamBella's fics and this is another one. I wish the ending would have been different but then again it was perfect. I'm still in awe of how amazing it was 3
levityoflonging chapter 13 . 5/23/2021
I wish Bella would stop letting Edward play mind games with her, and give Garrett a go. I remember being the girl the guy teases and taunts while he screws around with others. The pain and humiliation is unreal. She is heading nowhere good with this.
levityoflonging chapter 2 . 5/23/2021
You are a talented writer, and I am sucked in. But I must admit, it bothers me that you've changed everyone's appearances. I am down with characters being OOC in fanfiction, but if the only thing they share with their namesakes is literally their names, what is the point? Why not publish it as original fiction? I'm sorry for splitting hairs. The story is honestly wonderful so far.
whatokimdoneby chapter 1 . 4/25/2021
wait his eyes are blue?
remismia chapter 38 . 4/20/2021
I have finally read this story (after years of my own struggles with addiction). Can’t even put into words just how heartbreakingly accurate this is. Having been an addict, and having loved an addict, this hit so close to home. It’s been a while since I read something where I felt transported into the piece, but this one did it. It brought me right back to my own toxic ex relationship where I chased him all over the state, constantly fearing him dead but always taking him back no matter what he had done. It really does look just like this. No boundaries. It also reminded me of the times that people who loved me feared for me, and what I put them through with my dope and my abusive boyfriends. In an odd way, reading this actually helped me process some of what happened in my past, to see it from a different point of view. Thank y’all so much for writing this. You’re both so stupidly talented, it makes me wanna smile til my face breaks.
Bumbleebree chapter 38 . 4/19/2021
I feel so emotionally brutalized by this story. I fell in love with an addict so long ago and there is something so fucked up, so hard to stop about this story. Thank you for writing
8,481 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »