Reviews for Dusty
dadedidodu chapter 38 . 4/29
Okay, I basically haven't slept in 3 days to finish this whole fic and boy, that was an emotional roller-coaster! Thanks so much for writing this beautiful piece! My head won't get any peace without a clear happily ever after, so if you ever feel inspired to revisit this story, please know that I will sell an arm and a leg to know what happens next!
lrhoades2230 chapter 1 . 4/10
Dusty and Bliss are forever etched into my soul. Beautifully written.

Please write more stories. Get paid to do so.
sway31 chapter 38 . 2/15
Thank you for this story ! Heartbreaking, breathtaking, disturbing, well written ... I have literally no words.
I know you might not be around any more but thank you, thank you so much for this
SecretlyWishingToCompelYou chapter 38 . 2/5
Gah THE FEELS, this has been one hell of an emotional rollercoaster and I've loved every second of it, dusty and bliss will always have a place in my heart, thank you so much for sharing such an intensely-loveable-hateable (in a good way) story! x
Shinesun314 chapter 38 . 1/27
Thank you for this.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/30/2016
I'm not sad about them being apart. They both are morons, selfish assholes. Honestly if she was my kid should be getting a smack across the face and some sense Knocked into her
Guest chapter 31 . 12/30/2016
She is pathetic
badkitty98 chapter 38 . 12/30/2016
like ... like ... my heart... words...fuck... wow
Mrs.Lautner.Wolf chapter 38 . 12/23/2016
I don't understand why everyone hates Bella. Like, I get why Alice and Garret were mad but like, what's everyone else problem? I'm not sure how I feel about this story . . . In a good way.
Damn it.
Mrs.Lautner.Wolf chapter 22 . 12/20/2016
How are there more than ten chapters left!? Like, what much more can happen!
Mrs.Lautner.Wolf chapter 16 . 12/20/2016
I've never known anyone who is more of an enabler than Bella. Like, she makes me want to pull my hair out the way she's encouraging all of Edward's bullshit.
Mrs.Lautner.Wolf chapter 14 . 12/20/2016
I'm getting really annoyed with Bella. Like this is just so stupid.
Mrs.Lautner.Wolf chapter 13 . 12/20/2016
This is so unsettling because Edward and Bella have an abusive relationship in the strangest way. I'm just itching for Bella to dump him for real. Like, he won't get it together and he won't treat her better if she doesn't. He's such an asshole, it would make my day.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/24/2016
I first read this fic a year ago and I keep coming back to it because it's just so addictive! I love the flow of the words, the characters, the heartbreaks and the love shared between them both. I love the way you take the simplest of things and make it magical. But most of all I love the way you have written such a heartbreaking story that I just can't get enough of. Well done!
8,377 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »