Reviews for Dusty
jk chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
Bell as solo stupid. And I hope Edward gets hiv
Guest chapter 38 . 11/11/2014
Sorry for not reviewing every chapter... I just couldn't stop! Beautiful story.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/27/2014
OMG! I cried for the last 5 chapters! I could't stop crying, you write really beautiful!
hevenlyviki chapter 38 . 10/27/2014
I LOVE YOUR STORY! I cried lika a baby om the 5 chapters! You are a amazing writer, pleaseeee write a secuel!

Was that Dusty on the phone in the end of the last chapter? Why did'nt his parents help him?
kisses0306 chapter 38 . 10/17/2014
I love the story one of my favorites,
Have u thought of making a sequel?
OneShotWoman15 chapter 38 . 10/15/2014
I have no words. Beyond amazing.

Love: OSW15
orpheuschick chapter 38 . 10/12/2014
Disturbing, depressing, and very, very good. A compulsive read.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/4/2014
So basically the moral of this story is...always put up with an emotional abuser. It's not his fault, it's the drugs! That's love... What a bunch of bull.
jennifer chapter 38 . 9/25/2014
will there be as sequel to this
Sue B chapter 33 . 9/21/2014
I read this story while it was WIP and then in its entirety again about a year ago 2013 I have re-read chapter 32 (Love is Red ) just today and I can only marvel again at just how beautifully you wrote this specific chapter. It was wholly perfect and unbelievably realistic in the way you told her feelings throughout Just wonderful. I have a son who has had addiction problems and I can identify with the hopelessness and manipulation of Dusty's situation , That love can not ever be enough when someone is lost in that dark place . I wish you would publish this story as it is not a fan fiction .Your characters live on the page like no others and if you read the reviews that you have you must know the impact your Dusty has made on its readers.
Changedbyreading chapter 38 . 9/22/2014
This story wrecked me. I spent most of the previous chapter in tears. Beautiful, amazing, raw... Thank you.
MRS.Grey chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
can you please please make a playlist for this story!
Guest chapter 38 . 8/28/2014
devlin chapter 38 . 8/24/2014
This story ripped my heart right from my chest...I will never was great!
empressofmidnight chapter 38 . 8/26/2014
So much angst! This story literally broke my heart! Aaaaaaaarghhh why is there not more? Feel so bittersweet and empty!
8,362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »