Reviews for Dusty
Groundedforlife chapter 38 . 3/8/2014
Wow. Just wow. I haven't read a new fic in a while and a friend of mine mentioned that she was reading one that consumed her. I decided to give it a shot and it was quite a roller coaster. I am not much for reviewing. I never have anything other than "love this fic" or "can't wait for another update". Thanks for writing this fic. I hope that I can get a glimpse of Bliss's and Dusty's future someday. It doesn't matter to me if they are together or apart, as long as they are ok.

Thanks again!

Ivy
Guest chapter 38 . 3/3/2014
LOVED THIS! Awesome story
emilygb6 chapter 38 . 3/4/2014
3rd read-still makes me cry like a baby. I love you people.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Just dropping by to congratulate you on having Dusty published! I'm all aboard on FF authors publishing their work. I'll be sure to order "Innocence".
ImNotWeirdImUnique chapter 38 . 3/1/2014
This story was amazing. Like I have no words. This is one of those stories that I will never ever forget. Thank you so much for writing this
dreamarc chapter 38 . 2/26/2014
This story will be with me until the day I die, and I will forever be hoping for a physical copy. I will never, ever forget this fanfic. Ever. Thank you YellowBella.
to love this chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I read this entire thing and I didn't cry once.

Because its more than tears. Its opened a pit in my stomach, a gaping chasm between my soul and my heart.

And you've broken me in a way only a genius can. Love- dust- hope.

Beautiful. Beautiful, cataclysmic words.

I might one day hope to break someone's heart by way of word the way you have mine today.
GlammyGlamm chapter 38 . 2/23/2014
This story...I don't really know that I have words for it.

I found this story a few years agp when you first began, and somehow along the way it got put on a list of 'to do's in my life, but it was always there whispering in my ear.

So about a month ago I looked it back up, I couldn't remember the name, but I remembered quotes, so I dug, and I found, and I read the entire thing in a week.

I feel like I've lived a lifetime in this week. It broke me, your story broke me. It's so real and raw. The ending split me in two.

I'm going to conclude with a question, or twp. Is there any hope for a sequel?
What inspired you to write such a tragically beautiful tale?
Jeeni chapter 38 . 2/19/2014
Omg that enddddd /3
I really love/hate this story haha, amazing and... sad. But it's ok, it sort of, kind of, needed to end like this
Hhays3 chapter 38 . 2/20/2014
Ugh I need more lol! Amazing story I've been hooked from the beginning. Loved every word. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 38 . 2/18/2014
I would prefer to live with dozens of cats to the rest of my life than be with a man who cheat on me. I would sooner prefer to die than to let his used dick into me. I know it sounds melodramatic but hell. Woman needs some pride. Bella is pathetic. I understand love but this is not love. I've seen couples like them in real life and noone can say it's great, magical, true love. Fuck it. If it is then I don't want it.
TNBur chapter 38 . 2/17/2014
Loved it so much ... my heart is breaking though.
Me chapter 38 . 2/15/2014
Gut wrenching. Thank you.
Debra doo chapter 38 . 2/14/2014
This is the most beautiful story. I loved it so much that I abandoned many pressing matters to consume it. I know what Dusty felt, this story became my her. Much love.
Debra doo chapter 36 . 2/14/2014
That is the most beautiful thing I have ever read on this site. Love. Love.
8,264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »