Reviews for Dusty
Guest chapter 12 . 1/16/2015
the story is really good and all but I have to say it, this is wrong on so many levels. I'm reading it and I can't believe my eyes how wrong they are together. This is in no way cute, at all. Edward has some real issues going on but he's just dragging Isabella in his shit. There is some lines, he says some stuff, it is SO wrong !
L0VEx3 chapter 38 . 1/13/2015
I hate you for leaving it at this... PLEASE DO A SEQUEL! :'(
Steph720 chapter 38 . 1/13/2015
I loved this story. I started it one night and didn't go to sleep until the next night, because I was so hooked. They love bed one another so much and drug addiction distorted and damaged that love. It turned it into something horrible and soul-shattering. I cried like a baby at the ending. I assume that's Dusty calling, but what happened to him. This love was supposed to be forever. Why couldn't he finally realize that in order for this to work, he had to get better. That could happen in real life. I'd like to think he went to rehab, and wanted to be drug free for their love. This was incredibly written, but I guess I've read too many love stories, because I wanted them to work out. Their love started out so pure. If Edward could get drug-free and get some psychological help then their love could be restored, even with all the damage. I woke up so sad after sleeping. It's penetrated my every thought. Please write an Epilogue!
Sherrie chapter 38 . 1/4/2015
WOW! I had to tell you guys,it's my second time reading your story and it's absolutely one of the best, I have ever read on fan fiction. The emotions just reach out from the pages, just grab hold of your heart and get into your bones! So young but, definitely soul mates, that's what Edward and Bella are no doubt. I will never forget them and their journey, the hand they were dealt, falling in love, but being so afraid that no one would understand, how tragic. Hope their life is gonna be kind to them, they SO deserve peace and of course...we would LOVE a sequel. Thank you so much, it was an amazing ride!
belladadiva chapter 38 . 1/1/2015
Second time reading it and I love it as much as I did the first time. And of course I cried again too. The writing was amazing. Wish there was a sequel tho.. Thanks again for sharing.
Fleur50 chapter 5 . 1/1/2015
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
oo2uniq4uoo chapter 38 . 12/14/2014
omg gurl do a sequel!
Lurecyka chapter 38 . 12/1/2014
This story was heartbreaking. It was so well written, but heartbreaking. I was able to feel the emotion and it let me heartbreaking. I think you know how I feel now... Thanks for sharing :-)
ggb-luma chapter 38 . 12/1/2014
That was him at the end, wasn't it?! I reaallyy hope so
ggb-luma chapter 37 . 12/1/2014
This has got to be the saddest, most gutwrentching, heartbreaking chapter EVER! ! I literally want to cry for them. .
ggb-luma chapter 29 . 11/30/2014
I'm glad that we all grow up and grow out of this. .Heartwrenching but loving it. .
8,382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »