Reviews for Dusty
bubbleberrysurf chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I am a reader of this beauty but not a committed one- at least as committed as i should be. I have been strayed to other things in my life but Dusty has stayed and made a permanent resident in my soul and brain. Even though I am yet to finish this and you probably wont see this. I want to thank for this masterpiece that has kept me up till 4 am crying and cursing. I feel like any Lana Del Rey song fits with the story but i am yet to find the right one to pull me to finish those last two chapters because whether or not t is because i cant find the "perfect" song i just don't want the story to live me. We are all fascinated on forever, and i want your story to became one of mine. Sincerely, a reader.
ladylibre chapter 38 . 2/12/2014
I am broken. In tears, undone, and broken. This story was everything. And I am broken. Thank you. Really. I don't know what else to say, but thank you for breaking me.
Nothing and Anything chapter 38 . 2/1/2014
It's been awhile since this story was completed, but it would be great if we could get an epilogue or series of outtakes, just to see the new dynamic between Bliss and Dusty. Is the angst still there? Is the coke still there? Is the love still there?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Not sure what to make of this. 5th grade is about 10 yrs old. But Alice and Bella sound like 5 or 6 y olds. Huh.
EdwardsMuse0920 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
I really like it so far, but I'm a bit confused. Why did you change so many of the character's appearances? Alice and Bella are brunettes. Alice is the girly-girl, Bella is more tom-boy. Edward has green eyes, not blue. Esme has light brown hair, not red.
I'm just curious is all. But I'm really impressed so far.
wasnotthe1 chapter 38 . 1/26/2014
This story has consumed me for the past several days. I'm mentally spent and I know that ending this way leaves open possibilities of the imagination. However, I hope that one day you'll write a sequel although I'll have to mentally prepare myself to read it. Thanks for sharing and good luck with the publishing.
wasnotthe1 chapter 37 . 1/26/2014
Wow, that was intense
TheColdOnesGirl chapter 38 . 1/26/2014
WOW, this is sooooo good! I cried, laughed and was confused while reading this story! It's truly beautiful. I'm definitely gonna buy the book.
wasnotthe1 chapter 36 . 1/26/2014
This chapter literally bruised my soul. It was so painful to read yet the most exquisite torture. I have to say bravo and please don't let the rest be that intense because I don't think I can take it
wasnotthe1 chapter 35 . 1/26/2014
I any do anything but sigh at this
Jlive chapter 38 . 1/23/2014
This was the most amazing fanfiction I have ever read! The writing was beautiful ...your ability to put down the thoughts in someone's head...the distinction and love and hate. Just wow! All I can say is bravo!
RobstenLover93 chapter 38 . 1/25/2014
Oh my gosh ladies! I loved and hated the story, wasted time in my life to read this, but I'm actually glad I did! The story was great, but there are some parts I just...yeah. Drugs and such so young for Dusty and those friends of his! Great story ladies. Will the book have a different ending? I just know, I'm so getting it when it comes out to the public!
wasnotthe1 chapter 30 . 1/25/2014
Edward POV's seriously mess me up every time
wasnotthe1 chapter 29 . 1/25/2014
It seemed like bella was finally getting it and then Edward shows up
wasnotthe1 chapter 28 . 1/25/2014
This whole situation is just so infuriating and could've been avoided if there had been years of better communication about what everyone needed from one another and even slightly better parenting and coping skills
8,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »