Reviews for Dusty
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 8/14
Damn! Of course we all knew that was going to happen! Now he's blacking out. His shit is getting so bad! Go home Edward, go home!
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 8/11
Wow that was freaking beautiful...The way he finally thought about someone but himself and gave it all to her! But I guess now he will add cocaine to his arsenal of drugs that help him feel and he will now become addicted. Demetri only gives it away so he can have more customers to sell it too next time. So sad!
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 8/11
Wow that was beautiful, wonderous and lovely. But damn it he still protects her, like she's glass. She needs him so much...gah!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 8/11
God, how does she take this? I don't think I could...
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 8/11
Wow! That was a insightful EPOV! I was hoping for that for so long. Poor Edward, he is so messed up... Thank God he has his Bliss. Will he ever be able to make it through life without the handicaps of drugs and alchohol? Will he ever love himself? So sad...
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 8/11
Yeah, so that happened...finally! I'm pretty sure this will not have a HEA. I can take it, but I want them together and healthy. Edward has a long way between now and heathy, doesn't he? Will he ever get off the drugs?
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 8/7
Awww these two are killing me!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 8/7
Oh man!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 8/7
These two are so sweet together! They have a beautiful bond. He only uses Vicki for sex and I feel sorry for her. She grew up hard. Vicki tries to be friends with Bella because she knows Bella is special to Edward. I know she wishes Edward was that way for her. Poor Vicki. Bella is going to get caught by her parents and all hell is going to break out on Esme and Carlisle!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 8/6
Oh Bella you are so sweet and smart and innocent. Are you playing with fire ? I hope so!

You guys are amazing writers. I don't know how I didn't read this before. I'm so glad to read it now. I know bad things are coming, but I'm still loving this very mixed up Edward and sweet, caring Bella...
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 8/6
Oh this is so sweet, but I know it's going to get bad eventually! God I wish with all my heart that he wouldn't have stole that liquor! It's the beginning of a long addiction... Some people can try it and only drink on special occasions, but others take one drink and their life changes. I was like that with Valium and opioids total addiction.
pureintentions chapter 38 . 8/6
Holy shit. There were so many times when I thought I couldn't continue reading anymore because my heart was breaking, I felt like I was dying, broken. I can't believe I only stumbled upon this by accident, and I couldn't be happier that I did. I send all of my heart out. Utterly fantastic. So real. So hard. Love. Love. Love.
God! Srsly this is the best chapter you've written till now. Im like totally amazed by how effortlesly you seem to do it. I just love this story and cant help but truly admire the way it is done. Cant seem to stop reading it! Every time i finish a chapter, its like i HAVE to click on the next button and continue, i think i may have become a little addicted to it haha. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
emmy chapter 2 . 6/11
I love it so far but the hair color tho
sue B chapter 38 . 5/27
I read this over 4 years ago and have re-read a couple of times since The original with the Twilight names and then as your published version . I love the way you write and this has all the emotion anyone could ever take. My son has addiction problems so it resonates with me on many levels. I have to say though that the last chapter in the published version does not make me weep as this original version you both for a wonderful piece of fiction It deserves its reputation 100%
8,329 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »