Reviews for Dusty
JustARead chapter 1 . 10/20
Tsk tsk
cremedelacreme thoughts chapter 38 . 9/22
I don't think I've ever had such depression after reading a story. This seriously made my stomach and my heart hurt and I don't even have the words. This Edward was SO horrible to Bella and it was such a toxic relationship yet they had such love... I don't know how I feel about this ending :( I just wanted so much more for them... I wish Edward woulda got his shit together.
m1mth chapter 38 . 9/1

Thank you for your story. It's everything right now. I have to buy this book!
Atwiggs chapter 38 . 8/20
Well was it Edward? Of course it was!

What an amazing story! I have stopped crying now because she is free and so is he and that's what I believe.

I hope you publish this you guys! Maybe you have, I'll have to check. You ended this the best way with Bella doing better and Vickie doing better. I always had a soft spot for poor Vickie! But Vic was tough and she'll be fine! I didn't want this to end. I'm addicted! Please don't remove it because I know I'll read it 5 more times!
Thx so much for your hard work and brilliance ~Anita
Atwiggs chapter 37 . 8/20
My God! I'm dead! But I can't be because I'm still crying!
Atwiggs chapter 35 . 8/19
I can't even tell you how much I admire you guys! This is the best story I've read. Let me tell you, I read a lot, especially now that I'm stuck in bed over 4 yrs because my spinal column slipped down. You have made me laugh and cry, mostly cry. But that is what good writers do, they know how to mess with your feelings and you do that so well ;) Can I say I'm proud of you, because I am. I'm probably way older than you but I still can relate to this story. I've been addicted and been around addicted loved ones and you have it down.
Atwiggs chapter 34 . 8/19
My God, pls somebody help somebody before somebody dies? What? Nobody dies right? I will die if somebody dies ;). This story! Every time I think it will get better it's so f*cking worse. He needs to get clean but it will have to be something tragic to get him there. Pls fix Bella atleast, she is F*cked up!
Atwiggs chapter 33 . 8/18
Things are going to come to a head and explode! I can feel it building and it's gonna be real bad! I wish this could be a HEA but how can it be?
Edward is still using, Alice is going to find out about Bella and Edward because sooner than later Alice is going to demand to know who Bella is "seeing"! Bella's planning to go to NWU without Alice or Edward so with all this coming to an ugly purple bloody head the shit is going to hit the proverbial FAN!
Atwiggs chapter 32 . 8/18
"but I can't get warm enough"...
Atwiggs chapter 31 . 8/16
Atwiggs chapter 30 . 8/16
Atwiggs chapter 29 . 8/16
Oh no! What did he think, that she would wait forever? I guess when you're on that shit as heavy as he is that time doesn't even pass. She is trying to get her life together, but he's not...I guess it's all going to blow now!
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 8/15
Bella you might be better off with Garrett but you will probably never feel the Sparks that you feel with Edward! I wish someone would save Edward, please! He needs some tough love. He needs to talk about how it was as a boy watching how his parents were acting when their life was exploding. Cheating, fighting, drinking it is all still there in the back of his brain. He needs to talk about it! He needs treatment! Are they all going to keep enabling him until he dies or switches from coke to heroin! Somebody help him. Bella needs tons of help too. This won't stop unless he loses something precious, maybe it will be Bella. It's killing her too!
Atwiggs chapter 25 . 8/15
Oh Edward you have to get help before it kills you and Bella! Bella talk to his parents, save his life!

SHE is killing him, he's going to have a heart attack! He's so f*cked up!
Atwiggs chapter 24 . 8/15
Oh God that was so hot and so beautiful! You are amazing writers! Things are going to get worse again, I just feel it! Freaking Carlisle and Esme are too afraid to address their sons habits. I know he's 18 now so all they can do is throw him out! No college for him it seems. God I hope he goes though but I don't see it happening.
8,362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »