Reviews for Dusty
Renae chapter 37 . 12/31/2015
This is amazing. It would make a really good book.
1SassyGirl chapter 38 . 12/26/2015
Reading this again has made me cry all over again. I love this so much and want so much more for them.
Natasha chapter 38 . 12/13/2015
. . . "It's me. . . I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet."
Itsjustacullenthing chapter 38 . 12/1/2015
One of the best stories I've ever read.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/15/2015
Omg. What can I say?! This is an amazing story that really opens your eyes and heart to those suffering from addiction.
At first, my inexperienced brain wanted our Bliss to scream, shout and banish Dusty as far as she could away from her. But seeing the love they had for one another really did open my eyes.
I can honestly say though that I hated Alice in this fic. I can't say why exactly, but being a younger sister I would have been more accepting of my best friend and brother getting together than she was. Especially seeing as she got a happily ever after in the end too. If she truly did love Bliss as she said she did, she should have accepted her for all her flaws. And the fact that Bliss felt she had to hide that secret from her best friend (who should share everything and be there for her no matter what) just shows how malicious Alice must have been.

But really, you did amazing and I cannot say anymore how good this story was!
xoxo
krwhite1234 chapter 38 . 10/28/2015
Omg! I have been reading this story for at least a week. It is by far the longest I've read on ffn. No joke my add doesn't usually let me read them this long. I usually lose interest and become bored and I've read my fair share of stories just check my favorites list.

I love love loved this story! I almost don't know how to feel about the ending. I became way too emotionally invested. I've never known anyone personally who suffers from addiction and it was a roller coaster.

I commend you for your writing. You were consistent with your characters and wrote beautifully in how you described everything.

Thank you for such a luge changing story. :)
Faerywren chapter 38 . 10/22/2015
I've never loved an addict, but I have loved a guy who was totally wrong for me and offered me nothing but disappointment. Bella isn't totally blameless, obviously, and may have more to answer for in terms of Edward's spiral (say yes!)
twifan7731 chapter 38 . 10/12/2015
Wow - I don't know that I have the words to express exactly how I feel about this story. Your characters, flawed, beautiful characters - leave me feeling like HOPE, there is always hope for better. I want E to get better, and Bliss to be better for him... I hate to say it, but I want more. But the ending, it kills! Wonderfully powerful story, the epic tell of drugs and hate/love. Wonderfully told.
anon chapter 23 . 10/9/2015
Why...the fuck are all of your characters blonde? Do you have some sort of bizarre love for the ''Aryan'' race that you don't have the balls to admit to?
Guest chapter 38 . 10/6/2015
Beautiful story! Congratulations!
LiseyluvsRobward chapter 38 . 9/25/2015
I absolutely LOVE this story! I'm sad that this is the end.
WiseOldSoul chapter 38 . 9/22/2015
i am in awe of your writing.
how you dove into the psyche of these 2,
i have no idea. all was so realistic.
so much passion, anger, love, guilt, love, despair, love, hate, on and on...

i am still rooting for these 2 though.
their love is soooo boundless, eternal(?), lovely and scary at the same time.

so many emotions, up and down during the whole thing.
i had to take breaks in between and read something else just so i
didnt become too overwhelmed.

wish wish they get their HEA.
thanks for writing.
WiseOldSoul chapter 22 . 9/21/2015
gaaaa,
bella is being really stupid!
sooo frustrating!
WiseOldSoul chapter 17 . 9/21/2015
i am still waiting for bella to grow some more to
stand up to edward and his behavior...
this is so sad how she just lets him do whatever...
WiseOldSoul chapter 16 . 9/21/2015
i know edward loves bella,
but i wish for once, for once he feels what
bella feels whenever he is with one of the sluts.
8,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »