Reviews for Dusty
Guest chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Ghhfcfgfzssvhh! I seriously have no words to say right now. That was so good! SO FUCKING GOOD! I love you both and the fact that this story is slowly killing me.
laylak500 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I am truly, madly, deeply in love with everything and everyone in this story. Yes, even Victoria. (I feel for her). For anyone out there who is board with E/B fic needs to read this. Damn this chapter was fulfilling and wonderful! Thank you thank you.
MalloryKnoxx chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Absolutely can not get over the fact that every word sounds like poetry...

I loved this chapter like candy corn & brain freezes from a good Coke icee.
PAWsPeaches chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
i want to live inside this story.

ifuckingloveyou
enka3 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Wow, this chapter was beautiful!
Jane chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Ahhh Love the two of them so much. It's so nice to see E finally show some TRUE affection towards B. Love how things are progressing with them, but I feel worried about these two. Not going to lie, I'm going to be devastated if they don't get their happy ending :(
SadnessInTheSunrise chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
And so the snit is about to hit the fan, I'm so worked up about the inevitable fall that it makes my stomache hurt just thinking about it. this story is not good for me, I'm way to into it, I think i might cry right now, emotional overload like woah, urgh, i am a thursday junkie and love/hating every moment of it, can't wait for the next but not wanting to read the evenual spiral descent, poor little debauched baby bliss, i'm going to miss her first chapters innocence, but we all have to grow and the climax of this story has so much tension in its buildup that i don't think i'll be able to read those chapters and just wait it out until the happily ever after (of which i am going to firmly believe there will be one, even though at this point i'm thinking it's going to be more bitter-sweet-at-least-their-lives-are-not-completely-ruined kind of happily ever after rather than lollipops and unicorns), antyhowever enough ramble bramble blech, really great chapter, toe curling wow i mean turn up the heat whew, though the circumstances in which it came about will most likely break my carefully crafted illusions of this being a fluffy little love story.

Until Next, ~Sadness
PAWsPeaches chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
For some reason, I think back to when Edward cursed that one morning. I've re-played that moment a million times in my head, but I've never had the courage to say it out loud. I remember the way his face looked when he said it.

Fucking.

"I have no fucking idea."

He was so sure of himself, and I think I like the way his eyebrows crunched together as the word left his lips. He ran his hands through his hair and adjusted his backpack. But right before he said it, he licked his bottom lip.

Fucking.

Let me fucking go, Dad.

I want to fucking go to Alice's, Mom.

This isn't fucking fair!

I could never.

FOMG I LOVED THIS AND LAUGHED OUT LOUD READING THAT EARLIER.

the name "Bliss", the banana popsicle, Edward, Dusty, Alice having blonde hair and being a skater, Esme being all proper and then coming inside and dropping an fbomb to her son in front of guests, bliss seing edward inside his house and thinking he looked different outside of school and that seeing his toes was wierd, all of the playfulness... I loveloved all of these things in this chapter.

My most favorite part of this chapter was Edward grabbing Bliss's polish and running into his room, only to tease her from the door with it and then Daddy C walks up looking all dapper... i might have drooled over daddy C at that moment.

and i love "princess" my dad has always called me that, still writes it in my cards. i love that man.

happy ballentimes day!
flyrbrd chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Thanks for the chapter.
SusanQ chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I was late to work reading the update this morning. Thank you for the early posting! I'm currently devouring it for the second time.

I loved this (and so much more):

Smiling, I say, "Edward, tell me a secret."

He says, "I love you."

stoker fangirl chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Oh, oh, oh. So dangerous. I like how you've hinted at E's escalating use without making us watch. I'm assuming the difference in this scene is that someone finally gave him so E or somesuch. It will be interesting to see how your Bella, well ego-formed though she is, manages all this. Thanks for writing.
nic5872 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
holy crap! what a first kiss! so it finally begins, but i can tell the storm is brewing...
twilightloverss95 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
AMAZING STORY IM IN LOVE
roxiegirl chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Omg. Omg. That was soooooo good! Amazing. Fricking amazing. Edward is 16 and she'll be 14 in September. Oh they are playing with fire. I think Bella just had her first orgasm? I keep thinking the other shoe is gonna drop...or they'll get caught or something...thanks for the early update laies and Happy Vlentines Day to you too! Mwah!
milicentforever chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
First of all thank you ladies for the sweet Valentines..best gift ever..and as always this story owns me...but im really scared for Edward..I fear hes bi polar or mentally unbalanced somehow..what else can explain his rebellous behavior with his parent..good lord..he has it made with the parents he has..so unlike Petey..I dont get it..of course the drugs could be his problem but Im also realizing he doesnt just love Bliss..he almost seems to worship her or maybe even be obsessed with her..cant wait for next Thursday..Thanks again.
8,390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 499 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 519 .. Last Next »