Reviews for Dusty
PAWsPeaches chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
For some reason, I think back to when Edward cursed that one morning. I've re-played that moment a million times in my head, but I've never had the courage to say it out loud. I remember the way his face looked when he said it.

Fucking.

"I have no fucking idea."

He was so sure of himself, and I think I like the way his eyebrows crunched together as the word left his lips. He ran his hands through his hair and adjusted his backpack. But right before he said it, he licked his bottom lip.

Fucking.

Let me fucking go, Dad.

I want to fucking go to Alice's, Mom.

This isn't fucking fair!

I could never.

FOMG I LOVED THIS AND LAUGHED OUT LOUD READING THAT EARLIER.

the name "Bliss", the banana popsicle, Edward, Dusty, Alice having blonde hair and being a skater, Esme being all proper and then coming inside and dropping an fbomb to her son in front of guests, bliss seing edward inside his house and thinking he looked different outside of school and that seeing his toes was wierd, all of the playfulness... I loveloved all of these things in this chapter.

My most favorite part of this chapter was Edward grabbing Bliss's polish and running into his room, only to tease her from the door with it and then Daddy C walks up looking all dapper... i might have drooled over daddy C at that moment.

and i love "princess" my dad has always called me that, still writes it in my cards. i love that man.

happy ballentimes day!
flyrbrd chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Thanks for the chapter.
SusanQ chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I was late to work reading the update this morning. Thank you for the early posting! I'm currently devouring it for the second time.

I loved this (and so much more):

Smiling, I say, "Edward, tell me a secret."

He says, "I love you."

stoker fangirl chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Oh, oh, oh. So dangerous. I like how you've hinted at E's escalating use without making us watch. I'm assuming the difference in this scene is that someone finally gave him so E or somesuch. It will be interesting to see how your Bella, well ego-formed though she is, manages all this. Thanks for writing.
nic5872 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
holy crap! what a first kiss! so it finally begins, but i can tell the storm is brewing...
twilightloverss95 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
AMAZING STORY IM IN LOVE
roxiegirl chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Omg. Omg. That was soooooo good! Amazing. Fricking amazing. Edward is 16 and she'll be 14 in September. Oh they are playing with fire. I think Bella just had her first orgasm? I keep thinking the other shoe is gonna drop...or they'll get caught or something...thanks for the early update laies and Happy Vlentines Day to you too! Mwah!
milicentforever chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
First of all thank you ladies for the sweet Valentines..best gift ever..and as always this story owns me...but im really scared for Edward..I fear hes bi polar or mentally unbalanced somehow..what else can explain his rebellous behavior with his parent..good lord..he has it made with the parents he has..so unlike Petey..I dont get it..of course the drugs could be his problem but Im also realizing he doesnt just love Bliss..he almost seems to worship her or maybe even be obsessed with her..cant wait for next Thursday..Thanks again.
MissingDublin chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I'm so sad for Bella. I remember being that young and naive. He's going to shatter her heart into a million pieces. She may never recover. It could also end up destroying her relationship with Alice & the Cullen's. I don't hate Edward but he really is a dick and well Victoria is just trouble with a capital "T"!
chanahope chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Than you for the wonderful Valentine present! I was so excited to see you updated early.

Well, what can I say? Lately I have hated Edward in almost every FF. This is no exception. First of all he is young and full of himself...after what his dad said about Victoria Edward probably realized that she could get PG, so he is horny and very high and he seduces Bella. Don't get me wrong, he probably loves Bella in his own way BUT it's his way or the highway. Why keep their relationship a secret? Is she not good enough to be considered as a girlfriend? Alice and Jasper don't hide their feelings. Bella sleeps in his bed, he feels her up, he has a shoulder to cry on YET he won't acknowledge her in public.

Of course, this is the same ole Bella...she stands by and takes it. So, I LOVE all the angst even though I am pissed off at both of them. Can't wait for more and thanks again!
mvs0706 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
This story is beautiful. The wording, the images they evoke. I love it and can't wait to get more. Thank you...
blueeyes11354 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Whoa. So much growing up and exploration happening. I hate that they have to keep their relationship a secret, and it seems like once they started that way it's that much harder to change it.
jnc420 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Updates make my day! love this story it's heartbreaking but adorable the same time.
moniquecullen chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Okaaay..I'm guessing Edward was on something harder than weed this such a dysfunctional relationship already..at what age? 13 or 14? Poor Edward too I guess.
IsleEsme1 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
what a great vday surprise. i loved it so so so much. AH! happy valentines day!
8,383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 499 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 519 .. Last Next »