Reviews for Dusty
aggy73 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I'm so sad for Bella. I remember being that young and naive. He's going to shatter her heart into a million pieces. She may never recover. It could also end up destroying her relationship with Alice & the Cullen's. I don't hate Edward but he really is a dick and well Victoria is just trouble with a capital "T"!
chanahope chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Than you for the wonderful Valentine present! I was so excited to see you updated early.

Well, what can I say? Lately I have hated Edward in almost every FF. This is no exception. First of all he is young and full of himself...after what his dad said about Victoria Edward probably realized that she could get PG, so he is horny and very high and he seduces Bella. Don't get me wrong, he probably loves Bella in his own way BUT it's his way or the highway. Why keep their relationship a secret? Is she not good enough to be considered as a girlfriend? Alice and Jasper don't hide their feelings. Bella sleeps in his bed, he feels her up, he has a shoulder to cry on YET he won't acknowledge her in public.

Of course, this is the same ole Bella...she stands by and takes it. So, I LOVE all the angst even though I am pissed off at both of them. Can't wait for more and thanks again!
mvs0706 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
This story is beautiful. The wording, the images they evoke. I love it and can't wait to get more. Thank you...
blueeyes11354 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Whoa. So much growing up and exploration happening. I hate that they have to keep their relationship a secret, and it seems like once they started that way it's that much harder to change it.
jnc420 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Updates make my day! love this story it's heartbreaking but adorable the same time.
moniquecullen chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Okaaay..I'm guessing Edward was on something harder than weed this such a dysfunctional relationship already..at what age? 13 or 14? Poor Edward too I guess.
IsleEsme1 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
what a great vday surprise. i loved it so so so much. AH! happy valentines day!
Beaverslap chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
This is the best chapter yet. I am in love with this chapter.
jimemon chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
This story is now my favorite peanut butter and jelly sandwich, it really is borderline ridiculous how long it takes me to read every update just because I need to savor every line, word and tiny detail. Amazing chapter, thank you :)
bellawant2be chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Thanks for writing! Great start :)
tristanxavier101 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Holy Shiznit... That was wow. Can't wait for the next one girls
SomebodysBliss7 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Oh, God; Bliss seriously just lost her innocence. Seeing Edward's back completely helped her do that; plus, the whole fucked-up "relationship" between the two of them.

"He's easy to forgive, and I guess I'm easy to convince." You're easier to convince of shit when you don't have anything to compare it to/knowledge. :-/

It's as if I want to grab Bliss and protect her from what's happening. :-/

Great job. :)
afonz chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I'm speechless. When I finished the chapter, I shivered in delight and just sat there, staring at the words on the screen. You two ladies simply amaze me every single time. The way that you guys write is so inspiring. Honestly, if I even had a quarter of the talent you ladies do, I'd be happy.

This chapter was a huge turning point for all of the characters. I never expected it to be Alice and Jasper to be the first to come out and say they're in a relationship. I loved the way it happened too, he just asked her and she's all like, yeah, whatever. I couldn't picture Alice saying anything else. It was perfect.

Bliss and Edward...my god, there is so much to say about those two. I love the way they talk on the phone every night and when Bliss asks Edward to tell her a secret and he just replies, "I love you," I melted. It's not their secret...she knows he loves her, everyone else on the other hand, it's a huge secret that they must keep hidden. I can't imagine what would happen if it got out. I'm glad Edward and Bliss addressed that in this chapter a little bit. I have a feeling it will get out, eventually.

The way Alice and Bliss both described being in love was just simply amazing. I like to call you two the queens of visual imagery, but in this chapter you were the queens of adjectives. You guys blow my mind. The peanut butter and jelly way of describing what it's like to be in love was perfect. Everyone knows that the center bite of a PB&J sandwich is the best, and you always save it until the end, at least I do. I felt bad for Bliss in this part of the chapter. You could tell she just wants to scream at the top of her lungs how much she loves Edward, and she wants to describe how love feels to her, but she just can't. Will she ever be able to talk to those things with Alice? I don't know...

I loved how jealous Edward got when Petey called out to Edward that Bliss has a boyfriend. Their little moment in the bathroom when he slid his hand up the dress and skimmed his fingers over her panties...DED. I honestly loved how Bliss just sat there, she wasn't sure what to do. Edward doesn't like to put a label their relationship, which is completely fine, but they're together. I think Bliss was just looking for a little reassurance when she asked him what they are.

Bliss' bravery in this chapter was as strong as it's ever been. Her confronting Edward about sleeping with Victoria, taking off her bra and asking Edward to put his hands on her, touching him, kissing him at the end of the chapter...she growing up, and she's growing up fast. And, to be honest, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I'm pretty sure that was the best first kiss I have ever read. It was perfect, and you described it so well. I may or may not have read it more than once...it was that good. :)

As excited as I am to see where things go between Bliss and Edward, I'm also scared. Edward seems like he's on a downward spiral. Can Bliss stop him? Does he want to be stopped? I guess I'll have to wait to find out.

Thank you for the Valentine's Day treat by updating early! I absolutely loved it.

XX
Twiggalina chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
This is such a well written story and I must say a real emotional rollercoaster to read.I keep wanting to shout at Bella telling her to get away from him.

Great stuff!
Jls chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Thanks for the Valentine:) I'm loving this so much. It's the best kind of ride. I swear I hold my breath the whole time and don't want it to end. Thanks again.
8,375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 499 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 519 .. Last Next »