Reviews for Dusty
kellyprovence chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
i can never say enough of what your words do to me. both of yall have this way with words that makes me crave more more more.

thank you for sending this out today. the perfect Valentines day gift!

i hope we still get one on thursday also, but if not, thats ok. words like these can't be expected over night. they are too perfect and would give anything to write like this.

the feelings they hold...

the way you write I love you doesnt just mean i love you. it means entirely another level when it comes from either of yall.

thanks so much!
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Great first chapter!
Buff82 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
My. Hands. Are. Tingling. That was the best first kiss evereverever. I'm literally at a loss for words. I know this can't be anything good for them because it complicates matters exponentially but ... if you gotta go ... what a hell of a way... Amazing job ladies, keep it coming! Thanks for the early update - Happy Valentines Day! xxoo Buff
xmasevebaby chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
*jumps up & down clapping* Thank you for the early update! I have a feeling that Edward may have ventured into something heavier than pot. This will crush Bella if he only kissed her because he was high. Damn!
jilllapet chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Oh these darling, beautiful, broken kids... it's like watching Romeo and Juliet, or Sid and Nancy. It's a beautiful train wreck. They are living for a hundred years in one night. Please write more soon.
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary11 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I hate how naive she is, but she is so young, so that is expected. I hope she gets a backbone and doesn't continue to let him use her. I am assuming we are in for some major angst after reading the prologue. He will have to get help for his drug and alcohol addictions in the future? Or will he become more of a druggie loser and end tragically? Please say no. I am looking forward to reading more!
chloe39 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Damn, that was good! Next Thursday is too damn long away!
lauren loves spunky chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Oh man! This was hot! I wounder when they will actually do it? Gaah and Victoria! I want to slap her ahaha can't wait for the next update!
Liz NY chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Oh my god! Happy Valentines Day! This is way better than any box of chocolates or anything else that might be given. I don't know what it is about possesiveward but jesus on fire! This boy is hot.

Thank you guys so much. I can't tell you how much I look forward to reading each and every chapter. You guys have captured such a perfect moment in time. A time when the first touch and kiss felt like nothing ever would again. You are both amazing writers and know how to capture these two so well. I hope this story goes on for a long time cause I can't wait till they go to school together and to find out what is really making Dusty so difficult. Thanks again girls, you guys rock!
Clynne chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Ugh he pisses me off! He can fuck around with Victoria but she can't be with anyone. He threatens to beat Garrett's ass! Jerk! How can she go all of high school and not have a boyfriend? Cause he has a girlfriend and then has her on the phone at night and weekend nights. Yes what they have is different. It wasnt physical until now but.. Oh and how can she believe him when he says victoria is not his girlfriend. Oh she's just his booty call.

He's so sweet when they re together but I think saying alice would be mad is just an excuse for him. Yes she lied to her but I think she would get over it. I wish she were stronger and tell him how she really feels but I see that's not the case by reading the prologue again. Ok I think I'm done ranting now. This story has me so wound up but I love it. Lol

Until next time..
Courtney.heatergmail.com chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I just know this story is going to make my heart hurt! But I love it!
Kgunter34 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
He is a crazy mess. Great chapter.
KiaraRaj chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Thank you for the V-day update, loved it! I'll have to reread again to savor each and every word.
luvmygt chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Wow... so intense. Honestly spell bound.
Gigglesluvzeddie chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
He finally kissed her! So scared (but really excited) about the morning after and high school. Love Possessiveward!

Wonderful, beautiful, great chapter! Happy Valentine's Day to us readers indeed! :)

Thank you so much...can't say it enough.
8,382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 501 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 521 .. Last Next »