Reviews for Dusty
emilyg80 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
I am falling so hard for this story. Your prologue really set these two up in a way that has me nervously anticipating "grown up" Edward. Totally loving how you're developing their relationship. Poor Bella never had a chance, lol. He had his eye on her way back from her and her banana Popsicle.

Loved the update (nobody else has been in his bed but her? Awww). Thanks for sharing! Xoxo
giantasspanda chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
this part stuck out to me: "I'm not one hundred percent sure exactly what this is, but I know that I want it...wanting to keep it—this—for life, forever." because it reminds me of the summary where it says "here, forever is a lie."

is it wrong that i think the ust is nuts! i mean, she's too young, but damn! so much so that we crave just a kiss just as much as im sure bella does. the lines are getting more blurry, and dusty seems to be in control of all this. im dreading the moment when he really starts to break her heart. high school will bring all the hassle. are we gonna have a dusty pov? im dying to know what's going on in that head of his, if he's being geniune or not. but like bliss, i'd believe him. there's something there since he treats her differently. i'm happy this chapter ended on such a sweet high note. i have a feeling those are gonna be less and less frequent, and i crave it! my thursdays are the equivalent to bella's fridays, can't wait for next week!
letrobstenluv4ever chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Just beautiful! I love the belly button talk. Lol. I was so worried in the beginning that he was going to crush her about the sex with Victoria in his room. Great chapter. Somehow I knew he would not want all those peircings in Bella.
Gigglesluvzeddie chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thursdays are my Fridays :)

I feel all giggly happy right now but can't wait for the hurtin'. Thanks again for another great chapter.
MssL chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
the sigh of relief I experienced after reading the first few sentences... was such a welcome. You guys don't know how worried I've been for the last week! lol.. I am also thankful that this chappie was so sweet. I am, however, waiting for the other shoe to drop. Because I KNOW you guys are gonna drop the other shoe. I just don't know when. And now I'm nervous all over again. *sigh*
Artsitina chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
AMAZING AS USUALLY! Love it! Can't wait for more.
Clynne chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Loved it! Will there ever be an epov or is this all Bella's story?
kroseph chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Trepidation, hope, fear...the heart knows love when cupid flies his arrow, shield, shaking...the heart quivers when threatened.

Holding on to hope, please please please...

'only you'...our secret...and the heart soars, flies higher than high. Cuddle nights, back scratches, toe tangles.

Smiling cheeky cramps.

What's your is mine and mine, yours...all? Law.

Friends and punky, daring and silly, sharing, sharing, sharing.

It's all or nothing.

Smiles. The Best.

(an opal adorns my button)

Good feelings all over, grazie.

xo
twilover76 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Is it weird that I'm ridiculously happy he never let Victoria in his bed? Also, the sweatshirt exchange is just the sweetest thing ever.

Edward does seem tuned into Bella's feelings. He doesn't tell her everything, but he makes sure she's happy.

One dichotomy that screams at me with the parental situation...Carlisle and Esme obviously are too laid back sometimes, but their kids don't really hide anything from them. Charlie and Renee are smothering at times, and Bella hides things from them all the time. Not sure which is worse or better.

I'm wondering how much Bella is going to rebel against her parents once she's in high school.

Just loved the update. I wish everyday was Thursday ;)
KiaraRaj chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Sunny-side girl and Trouble-maker boy make me smile on Thursdays. Thank you for the update.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
I can't wait to see what happens when Bella begins high school and sees Edward in the halls with other girls. How will he react to boys flirting with his beautiful Bliss? Great story!
Melany333 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
There is something about this story that makes me antsy/panic when the update shows up in my email. In the Prologe she longs for something from him and as you read as they grow I am afraid for Bliss. She is young, but kids in junior high have boyfriends and she is unsure of what she if feeling. I want her to have Edward, but I am not sure when he will let his feeling REALLY show. Edward doesn't give her enough credit. Edward is 2 different people and I see the pain coming for her. It is hard to explain how each chapter makes me feel

Love this story
carebear309 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Aw that chap had me all swoony! Glad e only had b in his bed :)
WB Crazy chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
I don't think he's just talking belly button's but that's me. Man I really love his bad boy ways but I also think that he needs to be reminded that he's not the only one that thinks she's perfect and beautiful. She's reminded of that all the time with all the girls around him and Vic. He needs to be reminded too just a thought. Also I love how you made them your own as far as how everyone looks. Very nice, way to be different. This story so far I'm just lovin. Speaking of how would Edward feel if one of his friends developes a little crush on Bella? That might be fun. I know I like trouble what can I say
MSomeone chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Thursday's are my Friday's! I get so excited because I know Thursdays are Dusty days. And that's pretty awesome in my book. So thanks for making my day a whole hell of a lot better.
8,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 501 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 521 .. Last Next »