Reviews for Dusty
jacndaniel chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
how do you... i mean... how do you just wiggle your way inside of my emotions? every single time. it's almost too much, you know? i read and it's like i can feel you slowly sleeping inside. crazy good.
AmyHof chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
HOLY CRAP.. what a great Valentines day suprise.. Like Bliss I don't think I am going to recover. But unlike Bliss, I know why he acted like that.

Thank you for posting this early... now to wipe the smile off mty face.
Anne-so67 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012

Thank you so much for this perfect Valentine's day present ! (even if it probably means we'll have to wait two days longer than usual for the next update )
Greermahoney chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
God, I love this fic! Great chapter!
Carrie Garcia chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
WOW! Well at least he is admitting he loves her so much and he kissed her finally. I know she is young but hey I was her age too for my first kiss. I think its so great how jealous and possessive he is about Garret. That is just funny considering he is still having sex with Victoria. I hope he doesn't ignore her in high school. That would be torture on Bella to have to pretend they were nothing. But then maybe its time Edward got a taste of his own medicine. I am sure there are lots of boys that would love to have Bella as a girlfriend. lol.
JB30 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Separately you both always made me feel so much with your writing. Together you

may just kill me. But Iove it. In the perfect peanut butter and jelly kind of way. (fantStic way to describe love) You capture the very very highest of highs and the lowest of lows that come from love so heartwrenchingly beautiful. I wish I could have just one peek inside hour heads and see where all your pretty pretty words come from. I love this story. And I love this kiss. Anxiously awaiting the next update!
twilover76 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Smiling, I say, "Edward, tell me a secret."

He says, "I love you."

I can only imagine what those words do to her little heart.

Ugh...I hate that he's with Victoria at all. I think the only reason he does anything with her is b/c he feels he can't with Bella. She's just a bookmark, a placekeeper, until Bella is older. I don't know.

Wow, just wow for that last scene. Holy shit. That was a big leap forward. I'm scared everything is going to blow up at them soon.

Another great chapter ladies. I love this story so much! xoxoxox
michellecoldren chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
That will probably be my favorite part of Valentine's Day. My insides are tingling and I can't stop smiling. I refuse to think about upcoming angst. I refuse to think about upcoming angst. I refuse to think about upcoming angst...

Thanks for writing and sharing.
ReluctantRomantic chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Oh you write such an enrapturing and maddening story.

Edward's attitude toward Bliss, and the way he treats her is killing me.

He tells her he loves her, that he's not her boyfriend, while threatening Garrett, AND continuing to screw Victoria? The gender issues are driving me crazy. I feel like this could be a prequel to Madmen, and is mirroring what was probably acceptable in the fifties. Oh please don't tell me he's going to continue with V after the events at the end of the chapter.

I mean, I was a wild child starting around thirteen in the seventies, but even then I never would have tolerated a guy like that. It's so discouraging for me to think young girls would now accept such treatment from boys, after my generation worked so hard to make a difference for our daughters.

Honestly, I fervently hope that this is a story of growth, transformation, and becoming stronger, for both Edward and Bella, but especially Bella. I can't help it, I have to have hope for the young girl to come into her own strength and not be walked all over. Sigh. I'd really love to see her with another guy at some point.

I know this is fiction, and I almost wish you didn't write so well and have such a compelling story and characters. But you do, so I know I'll keep reading.

Thank you. You make me crazy but you do it so well.
brooklynnjack chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
He took x didnt he I loved this chapter cant wait for the next
emarieee23 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Just when I can't think it'll get any better! WOOOW! I'm in love with Edward and this is just a story! Amazing writing! lovelovelove it!
jbquinn chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
OMG...I just died! That was so amazingly good! I did not want this chapter to end! That was the best first kiss ever! I still have goosebumps and butterflies after reading it! So fucking good!
jennchris821 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
maniapage chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Love this. Love the story and the Young passion. I wish he wasnt such a druggiefuckup, it will never end well. Actually I wish you hadnt post the prologue, I dont want to know he will continue this way. And I hate that he is mean to Victoria. Such a douchebagthing, be nasty to the easy girl but still be with her! Be nice! And why is Alice also mean to the "sluts", doesnt she have any feeling for girls that feel bad? Anyway - cant wait for next update!
pandapop29 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Oh wow.. im kinda speechless. That was an amazing chapter.. the kiss. Oh my.

Thanks for the early update.. im always looking forward to this fic. Seriously im addicted!

Thanks guys! :)