Reviews for Dusty
Buff82 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
I love their love. I just want them to kiss but I don't b/c she's still too young but I dooooo. I want them to kiss so badly. You ladies nailed it again, thank you, thank you, thank you for writing. xx Buff
enka3 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
He can have my belly button too ;)
ClancyJane chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
The flow of the words make me feel like I am part of the story - its an amazing feeling : )
Parker137 chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Wonderful writing and unique characterizations. I love Alice! Thank you. I'm looking forward to reading more!
jlanley chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Death by Dusty. That's all.
luvrofink chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
So...I decided to come over here and leave a review. I flail and wail on twitter about this story, mostly to show you guys how utterly amazing you are and how i can't get enough of your pretty words. Dusty and Bliss tug at the deepest part of my heart. Dusty reminds me of a love not meant to be, dangerous and so perfect, but not meant for me. Bliss makes me feel like a little girl again, wide eyes and war paint with my heart on my sleeve. I feel my palms sweat and my stomach churn and I feel my heart swell and my cheeks hurt from smiling. I feel like I'm her shadow, like Peter Pan! Maybe it's silly, to be so invested, maybe someone would laugh at me, but it's all true. I love it so much and although I feel weak in my heart as I wait for the fail I won't ever stop reading. Thank you guys so much. I love love love it!
august raven chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Now that is sweetness...
milicentforever chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Aww..I love these two together and I want a Dusty for my very own..but I fear I would probably go to jail as hes only a teenager..lord I'd be under the jailhouse..god forgive me.
Missy Robshipper aka miss247 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
That turned out so much better then I even hoped for! All that worrying over Victoria for nothing! lol I can't wait for their first kiss...I can feel it coming!
jilllapet chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
I so wish I had this boy when I was 13...
gabs9 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Loved it.
Ladyniki chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
I feel like everything e said to b he meant. I think he feels what b feels and the bud helped him open up a little more to her. Oh and niether one of them were talking about fucking belly buttons! Lol
twifanmom chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
GAH...did you know I'm in love with Dusty and Bliss? I absolutely LIVE for Thursday and try to read slowly to savor every word!

The first part of the chapter...with her trying to be strong and question his "faithfulness" in "their bed" was just wow, the way you captured her feelings that wavered from anger to insecurity to hurt...and him, saying that nobody else has been there...just her, I am so hoping he is telling the truth! And, the ending...I can just see the hurt coming...he is already possessive of her and becoming more so all the time, but he doesn't want to commit to her...I believe that he does love her, and not just as a "little sister" type love, but he still wants his "freedom" to roam and not have the younger chick drag him down...maybe, still not sure if that's his reasoning...maybe he's trying to protect her from his public image *shrugs*...but, I do love them in their sweet private moments!

SOOOO, is it almost next Thursday yet? Kidding ;) great chapter! Thanks for your hard work! MWAH!
Miss Anni chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
awwww they're too adorablee! i swear i fucking love this story!

their i love you's were soo sweet, it made me smile soo wide!

thank you so much! :)
Rochelle Allison chapter 8 . 2/9/2012

i don't think i could smile any bigger.

swooon. i loved this chapter. and the word pictures are so, so pretty.

8,280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 502 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 522 .. Last Next »