Reviews for Dusty
Gigglesluvzeddie chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
He finally kissed her! So scared (but really excited) about the morning after and high school. Love Possessiveward!

Wonderful, beautiful, great chapter! Happy Valentine's Day to us readers indeed! :)

Thank you so much...can't say it enough.
Pyejammies chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Oh, dear, what is Edward on now? He's getting closer to stepping over the line with her. At least he seems to have got rid of Victoria. Bella is right, Edward doesn't have a reason to go out of control yet he does.
MistiS chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
WOW! That's all I gotta say.

I would pay some big money to get inside Edward's head for a day. Is this typical teenage boy or is something more going on with him? You girls have me all wrapped up in trying to figure him out.

Thank you so much for such a fantastic Valentine's Day gift. It is very much appreciated.

I YOU BOTH!
tarajo23 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I have waiting all this time for this moment and now my heart is breaking for her. Damnit. Good thing I was home to read this...lol. I yelled out at least 3 times and crying like an idiot...woulda looked a fool in public! :) Thanks for the early update! It is amazing!
runtagua chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
ohgodohgodohgodohgod

So, so, so much. This chapter was so much.

love

everything

xx

Joy
carebear309 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Oh I really wanted to beat edward after the scratches on the back thing. Ugh!

He was so sweet last chap and I thought things were looking up for them and then he had to go be a boy and 'it didn't mean anything' and 'what was I supposed to do' just doens't cut it.

I don't know if I can trust that he meant what he said and that was the end of it with victoria there. but him still hanging out with her doesn't help the situation. hope he takes carlisle's comments to heart and stays away from her or at least keeps it in his pants around v.

nervous for what will happen with these two in the morning after this...
jacndaniel chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
how do you... i mean... how do you just wiggle your way inside of my emotions? every single time. it's almost too much, you know? i read and it's like i can feel you slowly sleeping inside. crazy good.
AmyHof chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
HOLY CRAP.. what a great Valentines day suprise.. Like Bliss I don't think I am going to recover. But unlike Bliss, I know why he acted like that.

Thank you for posting this early... now to wipe the smile off mty face.
Anne-so67 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Perfect.

Thank you so much for this perfect Valentine's day present ! (even if it probably means we'll have to wait two days longer than usual for the next update )
Greermahoney chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
God, I love this fic! Great chapter!
Carrie Garcia chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
WOW! Well at least he is admitting he loves her so much and he kissed her finally. I know she is young but hey I was her age too for my first kiss. I think its so great how jealous and possessive he is about Garret. That is just funny considering he is still having sex with Victoria. I hope he doesn't ignore her in high school. That would be torture on Bella to have to pretend they were nothing. But then maybe its time Edward got a taste of his own medicine. I am sure there are lots of boys that would love to have Bella as a girlfriend. lol.
JB30 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Separately you both always made me feel so much with your writing. Together you

may just kill me. But Iove it. In the perfect peanut butter and jelly kind of way. (fantStic way to describe love) You capture the very very highest of highs and the lowest of lows that come from love so heartwrenchingly beautiful. I wish I could have just one peek inside hour heads and see where all your pretty pretty words come from. I love this story. And I love this kiss. Anxiously awaiting the next update!
twilover76 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Smiling, I say, "Edward, tell me a secret."

He says, "I love you."

I can only imagine what those words do to her little heart.

Ugh...I hate that he's with Victoria at all. I think the only reason he does anything with her is b/c he feels he can't with Bella. She's just a bookmark, a placekeeper, until Bella is older. I don't know.

Wow, just wow for that last scene. Holy shit. That was a big leap forward. I'm scared everything is going to blow up at them soon.

Another great chapter ladies. I love this story so much! xoxoxox
michellecoldren chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
That will probably be my favorite part of Valentine's Day. My insides are tingling and I can't stop smiling. I refuse to think about upcoming angst. I refuse to think about upcoming angst. I refuse to think about upcoming angst...

Thanks for writing and sharing.
ReluctantRomantic chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Oh you write such an enrapturing and maddening story.

Edward's attitude toward Bliss, and the way he treats her is killing me.

He tells her he loves her, that he's not her boyfriend, while threatening Garrett, AND continuing to screw Victoria? The gender issues are driving me crazy. I feel like this could be a prequel to Madmen, and is mirroring what was probably acceptable in the fifties. Oh please don't tell me he's going to continue with V after the events at the end of the chapter.

I mean, I was a wild child starting around thirteen in the seventies, but even then I never would have tolerated a guy like that. It's so discouraging for me to think young girls would now accept such treatment from boys, after my generation worked so hard to make a difference for our daughters.

Honestly, I fervently hope that this is a story of growth, transformation, and becoming stronger, for both Edward and Bella, but especially Bella. I can't help it, I have to have hope for the young girl to come into her own strength and not be walked all over. Sigh. I'd really love to see her with another guy at some point.

I know this is fiction, and I almost wish you didn't write so well and have such a compelling story and characters. But you do, so I know I'll keep reading.

Thank you. You make me crazy but you do it so well.
8,383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 502 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 522 .. Last Next »