Reviews for Dusty
pandapop29 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Oh wow.. im kinda speechless. That was an amazing chapter.. the kiss. Oh my.

Thanks for the early update.. im always looking forward to this fic. Seriously im addicted!

Thanks guys! :)
tj123001 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Omg...I am not ure what else to say,...
detroitangel chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Wow! That chapter was a rollercoaster of emotion. The first kisses are so powerful because they had been holding back for so long. I feel this might make physical intimacy rush in or E may pull back completely again. He fights so much of himself.
Parker137 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
How can this be so, so sweet and yet so sad? It just is and it's so good. There are so many emotions. They're both so young for this intensity. I love it. Thank you so much.
LostIntimidation chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I have a feeling that when Edward comes down from his eccstacy trip he's going to be pissed and angry at himself (and probably Bliss) for doing that.
PAWsPeaches chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I just re-read chapter one because it's been so long since I've read it, and FTMFW it was SO much more beautiful the second time around. Ugh. His "blue" kills me. Thank you for not giving him green, LOL.

I'm reading Dusty for valentines day. Happy Vday to me!

I love you Sarah. I hope you feel love today, bb ;)
scripted1 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
good and so sad at the same time.
BaconButt chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Oh my god...

MssL chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
oh.. .. god. I have such a bad feeling. very, very bad. He's on E isn't he? god, this is gonna kill her. It's killing ME.

I hate that I love this so much! lol.. no, I love, love, love it.
missyb617 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Love this! So hot!
Rochelle Allison chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
needless to say, i'll be rereading this chapter.

TheSaintsMistress chapter 9 . 2/14/2012

I don't... I can't... Pfff...

Holy mother off all things Dusty! Are you kidding me with this?

It is perverse innocence. It is cold heat. It is wordless ramblings. It is everything and nothing all at once.

It's all consuming and fantastic and why do I feel like I was right there? Why do I feel the ache and longing and warmth of her confusion? Why do I want to be happy and sad when I really should be only happy?

Because you 2 write like fucking rock stars and angst will NEVER be the same after this!

It's building,isn't it? It's at the peak of the roller coaster and all that is left is to fall,fall,fall until tummies tighten and feet tingle and tears stream down cheeks.

And oh...I can tell they're going to fall really fucking hard and we're going down right there with them,aren't we?

Fuck me.

Torture has never been so sweet.

luvrofink chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I want to wrap Bliss's heart in chain maille (or maybe I just need to cover my own?). You ladies are amazing and I love this story so much. Thank you for the early update. :)
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I'm obsessed with this fic. Their kisses are sweet.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Edward seems to be spiralling down the path of self-destruction. I'm curious to see what happens when Bella begins high school. Great story!
8,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 502 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 522 .. Last Next »