Reviews for Dusty
enka3 chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
Your story is so good! Love it so far!
tff000 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
holy crap. hoping that he isn't messing around with vic in his room. that will crush her
ECis4Me chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
My heart was beating so fast at the end of this chapter.

Loving the story. Even if it does kill me in the long run.

Trust... Trust... Trust. :-)
Mgonz595 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Oh no Bella's gonna walk in on them in bed together. Her heart is going to break & so is mine. Hope Garret can make the pain go away for a while.
flyrbrd chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Thanks! I can't wait for more ;)
Kgunter34 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
If you get the blue cups it makes you more sophisticated. Great update.
Missy Robshipper aka miss247 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Noooooooooooooooo don't leave me hanging! If Vic is in his bed I will feel so bad for Bliss!
Maplestyle chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
I can't say that the end didn't make me nervous cause it does. That would crush Bella I think if Victoria were there...to be honest it would kind of crush me too.

I liked her thoughts on how Edward's parents send mixed messages in terms of what is and isn't okay. She's right on the money with that. Can't wait for next chapter...though I'm scared!
vanecullen chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
oh come on! U can't let me suffering like that! Nice chapter!
KiaraRaj chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Cliffie! Can't wait for the next update. Thank you for the update.
lindsay023 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Seriously Ladies...

This is killing meeeeeeeeeeee!

I wanna ugly cry for Bliss,

her poor wee heart!

But they are so cute, and innocent

well Bliss is...

Seriously the updates are the highlight of my thursdays!
pattelga chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
And it gets even more intense! Why did you have to end it right there? That was just mean really! Edward and Bella's relationship keeps growing and with that more complications. It hurts my hearrt that they go through so much pain for sweet young love :( i actually feel really sorry for bella cause with most fics i couldnt care less for her character since she's portrayed so generically. But you've managed to make me feel for her and her helplessness. So good job! I hate Edward and Victoria's relationship. Whatever the fuck it even is! I can't justify Edward's actions with her at all and don't give a shit if he's jaded. It's wrong and borderline cheating! If he doesn't like her then why fuck her? I've always appreciated an Edward with a high moral ground but i know his current behaviour is character building but it still sucks. Poor Bella :( im still confused about her little outburst in the end and wondering what caused it. Is it cause Victoria and Edward fuck? But Bella knew that already. Is it cause Victoria was in Edward's room? Is she still there? Cause I assumed she had left when Bella saw her leaving Edward's room. Its all so heartbreaking!

On the other hand Renee and Charlie are too darn sweet. They make my heart smile :) The text messages are also so cute xD and the whole 'sweater with nothing underneath' thing was very innocent and something a girl Bliss' age would do and yet incredibly sexual.

I want something between Bliss and Garret to happen so Edward can go crazy jealous. And he so deserves it too. A reality check of some sort since he thinks he's high and mighty. Fuck that shit! I should stop now before i continue my hate rant on Edward :/

All in all another amazing chapter and i cant wait till she opens that damn door!

THANKS!
SomebodysBliss7 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
This story makes me want to both laugh and cry, at the same time. Poor baby Bliss, Edward's really yanking her around, now. She's still kind of too young to be harboring these feelings towards him that she is. Thirteen and fifteen is a pretty big difference, at that age. I can understand why Edward wants to keep her 'young and innocent' for as long as possible, though. Because once that innocence is gone, it's gone for *good*.

Although Bella doesn't want to admit it, she IS still a bit naive/innocent. That "tease" comment, the way she took it/the way that he actually meant it, says a lot about her age.

I remember how it was being almost completely innocent (the last time was when I was about 14-years-old). Bliss should enjoy while she can, 'cause it's gonna be gone, soon (although, I'm guessing she'll find that out soon enough).

Oh, love the addition of the Reese's Pieces! I don't particularly like them, but I flove M&Ms! I, myself, separate them into color piles. :)

Love it. :)
IsleEsme1 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Cliffy! Noooo :( lol great chapter! Don't know why but this story makes me childhood! :)
IsleEsme1 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012