Reviews for Dusty
Anne-so67 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Love, love, love this fic !

Thank you both for sharing this little piece of perfection with us ;)
SomebodysBliss7 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Poor Bliss. Her innocence is slowly slipping away. Wanting to pierce her navel? Yikes. Dusty's already corrupting her. And that's the funny/sad part: he wants her to keep her innocence, yet at the same time, by letting her hang around with him and his buddies, he's causing her to lose that innocence. Which makes me wonder if he's sincere, or just yanking her around already.

I love this. :)
flyrbrd chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait for more ;)
jimemon chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
They make me giddy, amazing chapter :)
IsleEsme1 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
I love it! So so good. Dusty makes me happy
Joanne Reading chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
I like this story very much, even though I'm against drug use, especially when it's done by young teens. I'm curious to see where all of this is going.
Buff82 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
I love their love. I just want them to kiss but I don't b/c she's still too young but I dooooo. I want them to kiss so badly. You ladies nailed it again, thank you, thank you, thank you for writing. xx Buff
enka3 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
He can have my belly button too ;)
ClancyJane chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
The flow of the words make me feel like I am part of the story - its an amazing feeling : )
Parker137 chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Wonderful writing and unique characterizations. I love Alice! Thank you. I'm looking forward to reading more!
jlanley chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Death by Dusty. That's all.
luvrofink chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
So...I decided to come over here and leave a review. I flail and wail on twitter about this story, mostly to show you guys how utterly amazing you are and how i can't get enough of your pretty words. Dusty and Bliss tug at the deepest part of my heart. Dusty reminds me of a love not meant to be, dangerous and so perfect, but not meant for me. Bliss makes me feel like a little girl again, wide eyes and war paint with my heart on my sleeve. I feel my palms sweat and my stomach churn and I feel my heart swell and my cheeks hurt from smiling. I feel like I'm her shadow, like Peter Pan! Maybe it's silly, to be so invested, maybe someone would laugh at me, but it's all true. I love it so much and although I feel weak in my heart as I wait for the fail I won't ever stop reading. Thank you guys so much. I love love love it!
august raven chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Now that is sweetness...
milicentforever chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Aww..I love these two together and I want a Dusty for my very own..but I fear I would probably go to jail as hes only a teenager..lord I'd be under the jailhouse..god forgive me.
Missy Robshipper aka miss247 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
That turned out so much better then I even hoped for! All that worrying over Victoria for nothing! lol I can't wait for their first kiss...I can feel it coming!
8,331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 505 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 525 .. Last Next »