Reviews for Dusty
EdwardCullenizor chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
Where is Rose?
jimemon chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
Really enjoyed this chapter, thank you :)
Iwasnteverhere00 chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
The world of well written, well developed fic died a long time ago in my opinion. I am excited to see an awesome story being written again. No superficial, over-done, cliche, story lines begging for reviews to boost their own ego. Just a well written, well developed story. You guys are great and thanks for letting me read this.
twiglor chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
Damn Cliffie! But I love it!

I can't wait till Thursday it's my new favorite day.
chloe39 chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
Oh, this is going to kill me til next week! Please let it be next Thurs already!
AmyHof chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
I love Dusty and Bliss. I wonder what goes on in Edwards mind that makes him tick like that. And I love how he wants Bliss to stay innocent even though it's for selfish reasons. I look forward to every thursday. Thanks girls.
namemeamy chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
Oh Bliss. I hope she doesn't find Victoria with Edward; it'll break my heart.
cruel-tobe-kind chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
I LOVE stories like this. I have no idea what she was talking about near the end there, but I can't wait to read this whole thing.

In my mind, Victoria looks like Rashida Jones.
enka3 chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
Your story is so good! Love it so far!
tff000 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
holy crap. hoping that he isn't messing around with vic in his room. that will crush her
ECis4Me chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
My heart was beating so fast at the end of this chapter.

Loving the story. Even if it does kill me in the long run.

Trust... Trust... Trust. :-)
Mgonz595 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Oh no Bella's gonna walk in on them in bed together. Her heart is going to break & so is mine. Hope Garret can make the pain go away for a while.
flyrbrd chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Thanks! I can't wait for more ;)
Kgunter34 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
If you get the blue cups it makes you more sophisticated. Great update.
Missy Robshipper aka miss247 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Noooooooooooooooo don't leave me hanging! If Vic is in his bed I will feel so bad for Bliss!
8,246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 505 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 525 .. Last Next »