Reviews for Dusty
twiglor chapter 8 . 2/10/2012
They are so cute together but I know when shit hits the fan Bliss and I are going to be heartbroken, I hope the agnst doesn't last to long
lauren loves spunky chapter 8 . 2/10/2012
ohhhh when are they going to kiss! man i swear they were going to kiss when he was tickling her. they are getting close :) love!
BelieverALEX chapter 8 . 2/10/2012
I love this chap love how they are getting so close!
JayJayxox chapter 8 . 2/10/2012
xox !So in love with this story! xox
afonz chapter 8 . 2/10/2012
I was so sad I didn't get to leave a review last night when I read the update, but since ffn is done being a lame face (for now) I'll just go on ahead.

I really think the Bliss and Edward's relationship really changed in this chapter. Granted, there wasn't a huge, drastic change, but it was definitely was there. I really loved how Edward reassured Bliss at the beginning of the chapter that she's the only one who comes in his bed. That, to me, was huge. It really shows that Victoria doesn't really mean anything to him. Sure, he may have sex with her, but he will not being doing that with her in his room. His room is Bliss and his little sanctuary. It's a place where they can go and just be 'them' and do things that they can't necessarily do in front of their friends or their parents.

I'm happy to see that Bliss and Alice's relationship has grown even stronger as they've grown up. They've changed so much from the first chapter. I know I said it in my last review, but I'm really surprised that Alice, or Ben, Jasper and Garrett haven't caught on to Edward and Bliss' relationship. Maybe relationship isn't the best term...whatever it is, I'm surprised. You'd think that Alice would see that Bella isn't in her room in the middle of the night. That is, unless she's a very, very sound sleeper. I'm a little worried about what will happen once she does find out.

The little texts Bliss and Edward sent back and forth during the chapter was really cute. I love how flirty they are with each other. Something tells me that neither one of them realizes just how flirty they are being. God, and I loved that Bliss asked Edward to wear his hoodie again because it was starting to lose it's smell.

The way you ladies described Edward rolling his joint was so hot. I don't know what it was about it, but I was just mesmerized like Bliss was. She couldn't take her eyes off of him. I couldn't stop reading it. I may have gone back and re-read that part. The way that they both said their belly buttons belonged to the other was precious.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and seeing where things go between Edward and Bliss.

Fantastic job once again, ladies! XX
emarieee23 chapter 8 . 2/10/2012
Holy cow! I don't know how I haven't read this story sooner but boy am I glad I found it. Love it so far, curious as to how many chapters you think this will be? I can see it going on for at least 30. A girl can hope! Lovelovelove the storyline!
MaryElizabeth23 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
*wipes tears away* these little fuckers are growing up so fast, Yelly- baby. Little do our readers know that the shit hits the fan next week ... And does it ever really stop after that?

I love you like school books and joints!
Jls chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
I'm falling so hard. Boys make it impossible not to when they say things that leave you smiling days later. I feel like I'm gonna end up with a broken heart along with B, but their sweet moments together make almost forget that. This story feels so true. So so happy to see this update today. Thank you:)
Maplestyle chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
I'm really relieved that Victoria wasn't there. I was so so worried this chapter was going to have me bawling my eyes out...not that I don't think that eventually this story is so going to go there.

It's funny that Esme and Carlisle are so lax about the drinking and drugs but actually care if Alice gets her lip pierced. Of anything to stop maybe that one shouldn't be it.

Can't wait for next chapter.
jedigirlsc chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
oh they're adorable.

i bet it's going to get angsty soon, :)
roxiegirl chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Saweet! Gah! I love this story sooooo much! Watching them grow up and their relationship. So fascinating and fun. So Bella is 13 now and Edward is 15? Thanks so much ladies! Mwah!
Lux123 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Gah dude. I was bracing myself for heartbreak this chapter. I was hoping for the best, but thinking the worst - fearful that Bliss would open the door and find Dusty and Victoria in a compromising position or something. Sooooo relieved it didn't play out like that! Though, I know there are heart-rending moments and melancholy times on the horizon. But for now I will revel in the sweet and not dwell on the inevitable. :-)

Also, her in his room at the end there? I may have cheesy-grinned and double-swooned my way through it. His claiming ownership of her belly button (haha cute), their profession of love (oh my heart), and the tickling and gentle touches (butterfly flutters). The lines are quickly blurring and the proverbial tectonic plates have shifted. From here on out, things are just gonna get more and more complicated.
t17381 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
they are giving away bellybuttons! i love them!
t17381 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
they are giving away bellybuttons! i love them!
Pyejammies chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Edward is a bad boy but his love for Bella is such that he protects her despite his wayward ways.
8,377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 507 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 527 .. Last Next »