Reviews for Dusty
twilover76 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Is it weird that I'm ridiculously happy he never let Victoria in his bed? Also, the sweatshirt exchange is just the sweetest thing ever.

Edward does seem tuned into Bella's feelings. He doesn't tell her everything, but he makes sure she's happy.

One dichotomy that screams at me with the parental situation...Carlisle and Esme obviously are too laid back sometimes, but their kids don't really hide anything from them. Charlie and Renee are smothering at times, and Bella hides things from them all the time. Not sure which is worse or better.

I'm wondering how much Bella is going to rebel against her parents once she's in high school.

Just loved the update. I wish everyday was Thursday ;)
KiaraRaj chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Sunny-side girl and Trouble-maker boy make me smile on Thursdays. Thank you for the update.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
I can't wait to see what happens when Bella begins high school and sees Edward in the halls with other girls. How will he react to boys flirting with his beautiful Bliss? Great story!
Melany333 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
There is something about this story that makes me antsy/panic when the update shows up in my email. In the Prologe she longs for something from him and as you read as they grow I am afraid for Bliss. She is young, but kids in junior high have boyfriends and she is unsure of what she if feeling. I want her to have Edward, but I am not sure when he will let his feeling REALLY show. Edward doesn't give her enough credit. Edward is 2 different people and I see the pain coming for her. It is hard to explain how each chapter makes me feel

Love this story
carebear309 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Aw that chap had me all swoony! Glad e only had b in his bed :)
WB Crazy chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
I don't think he's just talking belly button's but that's me. Man I really love his bad boy ways but I also think that he needs to be reminded that he's not the only one that thinks she's perfect and beautiful. She's reminded of that all the time with all the girls around him and Vic. He needs to be reminded too just a thought. Also I love how you made them your own as far as how everyone looks. Very nice, way to be different. This story so far I'm just lovin. Speaking of how would Edward feel if one of his friends developes a little crush on Bella? That might be fun. I know I like trouble what can I say
MistySix chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Thursday's are my Friday's! I get so excited because I know Thursdays are Dusty days. And that's pretty awesome in my book. So thanks for making my day a whole hell of a lot better.
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Awwwww! I don't have any other word!:)

X0X0
redviolet chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
I have this perpetual lump in my throat when I read this story. I'm bracing myself for the heartbreak but can't stop myself from reading. Love it!
michellecoldren chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Swoon! My insides are all flip-floppy right now! They are just so cute together! My heart is just bursting for Bliss! She loves him so much, like when your whole world revolves around this person who isn't even your boyfriend, but you desperately want them to be! I have enjoyed my transport back to Middle School and I look forward to High School soon! Thanks for writing and sharing.
TheSaintsMistress chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Awwwwwww! My gosh,I just fucking love and crave and need MORE of them! All. The. Time.

I'm so relieved at his reply to the 'Vic in his bed' question. Even though I don't want him near her,his answer made me so,so happy!

I died a little with the sweet flirting,chaste touches,breathy laughs. Ded.

You two are spectacular! Fabulous! Magic!

Thank you for sharing this awesomeness! Every Thursday feels like Christmas now!

I love me some Dusty!

Your faces - I love eet too!

xoxo
runtagua chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
I feel lighter.

Do bubbles come back down to Earth, or do they disappear into heaven?

xx

Joy
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
I feel all spoiled, finishing the previous chapters and finding this update in my inbox not long after. I'm more than okay with this. ;]

Their connection, while innocent, is anything but: I love it. Their touches and smiles and just everything.

I have a feeling Thursdays are going to become my favourite. :]
tff000 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
these two are just so good together. dreading when he finally does the first thing to really break her heart
alli62 chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
I haven't read anything this erotic without anything going on in I don't know how long. You ladies are very good at what you do...
8,331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 507 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 527 .. Last Next »