Reviews for Dusty
LuvRPatz4ever chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
They are getting closer and closer. I cant wait. And Edward is jealous of Garrett, thats what he gets. I cant wait for their first kiss.
tarajo23 chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
omg...best chapter yet! i love bliss and dusty. they make my heart smile.

oh btw...i totally use to steal the phone when i was younger and turn it down to lowest ring. then i would crawl into my mom and dads room when they were sleeping to unplug their phone...so it wouldn't wake them...lol.
Nonita chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Wonderful chapter! Thanks!
wheather79 chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
Oh Isabella Bliss, my heart hurts for you already. I want to be happy for her, but it's so bittersweet. xo
MssL chapter 6 . 1/26/2012
I said this before, and I'll say it again.. the build up is so.. intense, but I just know that the drop will be so much more devastating.

I LOVE it!
whohellanoes chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
i positively adore this Bella. nobody better hurt her. thanks so much. really enjoying this read.
MAVSFAN chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
Well dang they are growing up fast! It's getting scandalous! Uh oh!
mommymac0508 chapter 5 . 1/25/2012
I so loved it she is young but with open eyes she sees more than most update soon
stoker fangirl chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
Oh, this is a slow burn to heartbreak. You've really captured that teenaged world view that sees things but doesn't know what to do with that knowledge, as well as that almost imperceptible slide into a bad place. Love the story. Thanks for writing.
Clynne chapter 5 . 1/24/2012
Uh oh. I wonder of she will follow in Edwards footsteps? Hmm can't tell even by reading the epi again. Can't wait for more!
BelieverALEX chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
Well of couse i enjoy it like always!
jbquinn chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
This chapter was really sweet! I loved it!
jbquinn chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
Omg! This chapter was wicked awesome! This story is so fucking awesome!
Buff82 chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
Need. More. Great chapter, thanks for writing such wonderful characters that make me smile and anxious and pine for more, more, more. :) xx Buff
BrianaDwnCullen chapter 5 . 1/22/2012
Hmm, sneaking into boys' rooms and curious about the 'cool kids.' I remember being thirteen (I'm seventeen, almost eighteen now) and wanting to feel "cool." I remember being all girly and wearing make-up/nail polish. Most of the pictures of me from that time have me wearing a little too much eye shadow, but whatever. It's fun read this and think back to those days. (Hard to believe that it was only five years ago.)

Great job, you two. :)