Reviews for Dusty
twilover76 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Edward makes some wrong choices and I think he really lacks a good role model, but I admire him for his restraint with Bella. He's a good boy at heart.

I feel for Bella, desperate to grow up, but still enjoying childhood. She seems wise beyond her years about some things and very naive about others.

Thanks for another beautiful chapter. I could practically taste those Reese's pieces in my mouth ;)
Pyejammies chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
I'm peeking through my fingers - please don't be in there Victoria.
SadnessInTheSunrise chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
My stomache is about to drop that was a tense scene there at the end
chanahope chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
OMG...HOW COULD YOU? Best story on FF...Please, don't make us wait too long! Ah, to be 13 again and know what I do now.
tristanxavier101 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Uhoh... Damn u cliffie. I really hope she doesn't find Victoria in there. Can't wait for next chapter.
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Ohh Bliss! I hope he doesn't break your heart!

Thank you, girls! You're mighty awesome:)

X0X0
Demons4eva chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Love this story, and I don't usually like the childhood story line, but you write soo well I just can't not read it.

thanks for writing I love Bliss and Dusty!
michellecoldren chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Reading this story is crazy for me because Bliss couldn't remind me more of myself at that age and several years after! I was totally holding my breath at the end of this chapter, but then again, I hold my breath a lot at this story! I love it. Thanks so much for writing and sharing.
Melany333 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
grrrrr... I needed more
cannoli1 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
ughh my stomach hurts reading that last part! lol such a great story! i always cant wait for thursdays now. btw i hate victoria!
ArcaneKitten chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
uh oh.. I dont know what to think...

I'm really wishing that he didnt sleep with Victoria in his bed. Hoping he too thinks its sacred thing just for Bliss.

BUT..the night he got yelled at... he didnt text, come downstairs for food, the shower was heard, and when she goes into his room .. he's walking away from his window and the bed looks like he's been "in and out of them a few times"

Just a thought, but hoping Bella is the only one he shares that with.

Love this story :)
AngelSoLovely chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Oh wow...what a cliffie! If she finds Victoria in that room I think she should start going with Garrett. I know she likes Edward but she sees he won't let himself be with her the way she wants, so why should she wait for him to come around. I think she should date Garrett an then maybe Edward will open his eyes.
bb198703 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Aww that cliffy wasn't nice ;)...u make my thursdays so much better... Can't wait to see what happens next!
gabs9 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Loved it!
tarajo23 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
13 is rough. Probably the worst.
8,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 507 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 527 .. Last Next »