Reviews for Dusty
SomebodysBliss7 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
This story makes me want to both laugh and cry, at the same time. Poor baby Bliss, Edward's really yanking her around, now. She's still kind of too young to be harboring these feelings towards him that she is. Thirteen and fifteen is a pretty big difference, at that age. I can understand why Edward wants to keep her 'young and innocent' for as long as possible, though. Because once that innocence is gone, it's gone for *good*.

Although Bella doesn't want to admit it, she IS still a bit naive/innocent. That "tease" comment, the way she took it/the way that he actually meant it, says a lot about her age.

I remember how it was being almost completely innocent (the last time was when I was about 14-years-old). Bliss should enjoy while she can, 'cause it's gonna be gone, soon (although, I'm guessing she'll find that out soon enough).

Oh, love the addition of the Reese's Pieces! I don't particularly like them, but I flove M&Ms! I, myself, separate them into color piles. :)

Love it. :)
IsleEsme1 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Cliffy! Noooo :( lol great chapter! Don't know why but this story makes me childhood! :)
IsleEsme1 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
JayJayxox chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
This is my new favorite fic, absolutely love it!
ConcreteAngel14 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Love it, now open the damn door Bliss.
afonz chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
But, but, but...it can't end like that! *Deep breaths...* It'll be okay.

Alright, I'm done panicking. I love how Bliss only likes the yellow Reese's Pieces. I'm not a fan of those, but I do love M&Ms. Before I eat any of them I have to separate them into different colors. It really made me smile when Bliss and Edward were doing it. I'm happy to see that they've continued on with their rules. :) When Edward said that Bliss was a 'tease' I don't think she took it the way he meant it. I also really love how she rationalizes her relationship with Edward and what he has with Victoria. I don't know what they are, but I'm sure Edward isn't calling Victoria baby.

I'm a little surprised the Alice hasn't figured out yet that Bliss isn't spending the entire night in her room. Alice must be a pretty heavy sleeper. I'm curious as to how she'll react if (or when) she discovers where Bliss has been sleeping. Can I just say how much I love how innocent they are at night? I feel like Edward isn't trying anything with her because he wants her to stay young and innocent while she still can. Though, I wouldn't put it past him to try something...he is a 15 year old boy.

Bliss and Edward's text messages back and forth on Thanksgiving were sweet. I laughed when Bliss pulled off her tank and just wore Edward's sweatshirt to bed. The 'oh, why haven't I done this before' moment was hilarious. Oh, Bliss...

The idea Bliss had about her snow boots was awesome. I want a pair of shoes that make me feel invincible, more confident, and strong!

At first I was confused by Bliss' actions at the end of the chapter, because in the beginning of the chapter she states that she knows Edward and Victoria have sex. He doesn't like her or respect her, but he still has sex with her. Maybe the fact that Victoria has invaded her and Edward's space in his bedroom is the reason why she's panicking. I think I would too, if I were Bliss. What she and Edward have is so special. No one knows about it. When someone comes in and takes over her and Edward's 'space' I think she has a valid reason to be upset or perhaps feel threatened.

Great chapter again, ladies! XX
Jls chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
I'm not even sure I remember how I came across this story, but I started it last night and couldn't put it down. I was so excited to see the update today. I feel like I hold my breath the entire time I'm reading this. I'm twenty-seven and happily married,but I feel like I'm sharing this journey with Bella. I feel like I've been transported back to middle school and have lost all self preservation when it comes to love. For me, this story is as real as it gets as far as capturing the emotions of those years. I can't wait to see where you go with this from here, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that all ends well for everyone:)
twilover76 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Edward makes some wrong choices and I think he really lacks a good role model, but I admire him for his restraint with Bella. He's a good boy at heart.

I feel for Bella, desperate to grow up, but still enjoying childhood. She seems wise beyond her years about some things and very naive about others.

Thanks for another beautiful chapter. I could practically taste those Reese's pieces in my mouth ;)
Pyejammies chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
I'm peeking through my fingers - please don't be in there Victoria.
SadnessInTheSunrise chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
My stomache is about to drop that was a tense scene there at the end
chanahope chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
OMG...HOW COULD YOU? Best story on FF...Please, don't make us wait too long! Ah, to be 13 again and know what I do now.
tristanxavier101 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Uhoh... Damn u cliffie. I really hope she doesn't find Victoria in there. Can't wait for next chapter.
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Ohh Bliss! I hope he doesn't break your heart!

Thank you, girls! You're mighty awesome:)

X0X0
Demons4eva chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Love this story, and I don't usually like the childhood story line, but you write soo well I just can't not read it.

thanks for writing I love Bliss and Dusty!
michellecoldren chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Reading this story is crazy for me because Bliss couldn't remind me more of myself at that age and several years after! I was totally holding my breath at the end of this chapter, but then again, I hold my breath a lot at this story! I love it. Thanks so much for writing and sharing.
8,301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 510 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 530 .. Last Next »