Reviews for Dusty
mastodon chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
bliss and dusty.. nice!
kroseph chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Wrapped in the words, drifting back to memories of twinkies and lunchtime fights, sluts, kissable boys and getting pink cheeks.

There's a floating aura when I read of all the encompassing interactions between Bliss and Dusty...age has no value, feelings and thoughts of, laughing and sleeping with your heartbeat is all that matters...they're falling.

My birthday too Teambella and cosmos for her birthday didn't sneak by me. ;)

Two birthdays and one best present-snuggles of vanilla and smoke. shhhhh keeping the secrets a bit longer.

In Love with this story-*blows kisses* Thank you yellowbella, you make my heart sing. xo
TheSaintsMistress chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Shit,so much went down in this chapter! I don't even know where to start!

The changes in B&E's relationship is startling in its subtlety - I don't know how the hell you do that,but it's fucking awe inspiring!

I still have this looming feeling of dread. The drugs&alcohol,Carlisle&Esme's hippie behaviour,Victoria, B's slowly deminishing relationship with her mom... This is all leading to some serious heart break which is making B&E's developing feelings hard to watch.

I know it's a bit early into the story for such notions,but I really,really,really hope there's a HEA for this one.

Love your faces!

xoxo
twifanmom chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
GAH...this story OWNS me! I absolutely love your characters! I love that Bella got stoned and that Esme and Carlisle thought it was kinda funny! I love the secret relationship that has formed between Dusty/Edward and Bliss/Princess... The end of this chapter had me sighing and grinning thinking of him giving her his shirt...but I'm still waiting on the other shoe to drop...I know there is hurt to come based on the prologue, but I try not to let that ruin the sweet tender moments that are present right now.

I live for this update each week!
twiglor chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
Amazing chapter! I love their relationship I just wish that b!**h Vic would get out of the way
pattelga chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
INTENSE! Fucken intense!

More please?
AngelSoLovely chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
This has to be my favorite chapter so far an I love them all. I am aboulutly in love with this story.
BelieverALEX chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
OMG this chapter was amazing love how edward and bella are getting close!
Clynne chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
When they do become"something" I hope she isn't so forgiving.
SadnessInTheSunrise chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
I know the big blowup is about to come, but I don't want it to. Why is baby debauchery so fun to watch, Bliss is adorable, and somehow fifteen year old world weary Edward is too.
JenDoesGym chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
I love this story. Just found out about it yesterday and read it straight through and now I'm waiting for updates. I can't wait!
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Thank you for the chapter, ladies:) Awesome!

DreamOfTheEndless chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
So very sweet:)

DreamOfTheEndless chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
Thank you for the beautiful chapter, ladies:) Looks like I mistook Bella's age.

DreamOfTheEndless chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Thank you for the chapter, lovelies! So Edward's 13 and Bella is 12?

Awesome:)