Reviews for Dusty
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
I discovered your story at The Lemonade Stand and it is amazing!
LoveMeBest chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Ugh...some parents. I can't believe that witch just left her daughter. It never ceases to amaze me how narrow sighted parents are to the needs of their children. I know Edward will do whatever it takes to make Mad feel loved, adored, and cherished. I hope she opens up to her teacher soon. I hope Bella can help show her the unconditional love she deserves as well. :)
Rochelle Allison chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
funny, i've been on a jack johnson kick this week, and then i read this story... ;)

anyway. i love it. it's different, atmospheric. why did you change alice and bella's hair colors? i find this personalities still "feel" familiar though. and edward. oh, edward. he's pretty irresistible, trouble and all.

there's so much anticipation... i love it.
iambeagle chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Oh, this story might break my heart. Oh well. I already love it. Thanks for writing.
alli62 chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
This story is so good. Bella is innocently hot. Major. I am majorly hooked.
Melany333 chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
love it
ProfileRemoved6-5-2012 chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Ughhhhhh YOU GUYS. I can't tell you how EXCEPTIONAL this story is. I can't. Like, my words are not even CLOSE to being enough. Totally inferior.
reluctantreader chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
This is the absolute best. It makes me want to read from the beginning every time there's an update because I don't want to miss a thing.
MusicMovesMyPen chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
This is probably my favorite chapter so far! I smiled while my heart plummeted the whole time. Bliss and Edward are so young and their relationship is already so strong yet unhealthy. It's so fascinating how Bliss is still so naive but very mature in some ways too. There's a realness and smoothness to this story that I've only read from one other author, and God, I love it so much! I think I've said this before the you way portray adolescence is perfection and it sort of makes me nostalgic. Thursday used to be a regular run of the mill day for me, but not anymore. It's Dusty Day now! Can't wait to see what happens next!
nothing2Me chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I liked it (: question, where does the quote at the begining come from?
giantasspanda chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
gahhh you just stabbed my broken little heart with this: "Edward and I are nothing, we're moments, but I thought maybe we were trying to be a little more. I don't know what I thought, but I thought it was more than this." fucking weird i was just thinking that shit last week in my situation? unfortunately for me, I'm 25 and not 13 lol seriously, favorite chapter so far! did i mention this was gonna hurt so good? and the best thing is that it's just starting to get complicated! counting down the days for thursday!
giantasspanda chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
ahhh and so it begins... bella is so infatuated with edward and she doesnt even realize it yet. this is gonna hurt so good! smell of "vanilla-woodsy-trouble", so lovely
vanecullen chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
fucking perfect! Love the chapter! More please i'm dying here!
mastodon chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
bliss and dusty.. nice!
kroseph chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Wrapped in the words, drifting back to memories of twinkies and lunchtime fights, sluts, kissable boys and getting pink cheeks.

There's a floating aura when I read of all the encompassing interactions between Bliss and Dusty...age has no value, feelings and thoughts of, laughing and sleeping with your heartbeat is all that matters...they're falling.

My birthday too Teambella and cosmos for her birthday didn't sneak by me. ;)

Two birthdays and one best present-snuggles of vanilla and smoke. shhhhh keeping the secrets a bit longer.

In Love with this story-*blows kisses* Thank you yellowbella, you make my heart sing. xo
8,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 510 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 530 .. Last Next »