Reviews for Getting to the Bottom of it
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
This was so good!
-Sammi
Paulette chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Hi! I know it's been a while since you've written a glee fanfic, but I love this one so much! I was wondering if maybe you could write more Rachel and Finn? Like maybe another time when she messes up and asks for another spanking. Except maybe this next one, since it's punishment, she wouldn't have a safeword. I like how you put it in this one since it was his first time spanking her, but I guess it feels like it's not really punishment if she can stop it, and I think she trusts Finn enough to get spanked without a safeword, however I would be thrilled at another story whether she has a safeword or not! keep up the awesome writing :)
Gttttttttttt chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Wow sexy loool
I wished you countied to the part where he rub the lotion on her injured erea loool
but really wonudful written fic

Thank you.
MackenizieJayne chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I love this story!
tinyinara chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Loved this :) I loved how thoughtful and kind Finn was about the whole thing. Kurt was perfectly written too, you got his voice just right, and he is definitely a perceptive enough character to see what Rachel was getting at.

And in general I just loved the fact it was a realistic Glee spanking!fic - there's hardly any around so a real pleasure to read one from you :)
The Peppermint Field chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This is definitely one of the best spanking fanfictions I've ever read due to its actual development of a relationship. I felt the characters were written wonderfully, you added in Kurt perfectly with the right amount of brotherly support and awkwardness. Rachel's initial hesitation, Finn's caring nature, the way the punishment was executed, the eventual discussion; it was all handled wonderfully. Lastly, you wrote a vegan Rachel. The number of times I have read fanfiction where Rachel is eating bacon or chicken or drinking milk makes me want to scream. It's that little thing that infuriates me.

This was wonderful. I'd love to see more work in this verse if the occasions arise.
wastedwishesxo chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
this was amazing! you definitely need to write another one just like this, it was an awesome story :) you're a good writer!
Princess Drama Queen chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
It was… interesting hot…?
thisismemyself chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Wow...I guess she got what she asked for. Not sure if I like it or not but your writing was good