Reviews for Riders Reborn
JAY-Z chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
i like your writing. you make it very interesting but you need to explain the plot a little more and EDIT YOUR WRITING because you wrote Erfagon the seecond last time in this chapter
Cara Meirfert chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
I review. Good chapter. Update soon please. :)
IronMikeTyson chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Interesting. Seems as if Narena is hiding something. Great chapter.
arianna chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
absolutely efing amazing, i love it please hurry and make chapter 3 thanks
arianna chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
absolutely efing amazing, i love it please hurry and make chapter 3 thanks
arianna chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
i think it is amazing, it left me feeling curious and wanting to read more :)
IronMikeTyson chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
A filler, but I liked it.
philip222 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Did you really mean 3000 men? That's quite unrealistic for invading the elves (who number in the 10000 range).

Was supposed to be like 300000 ?
www.dontbubble.us chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Continue.
IronMikeTyson chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Interesting start. Never liked the elves, other then Arya and Oromis (somewhat).
AnGeL-oF-aWeSoMeNeSs chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
First of all you need some background, when is this fanfiction set, the end of eldest or is it an alternate ending of Inheritence. How did Arya and Narena become the last two elves? What is Narenas connection to Eragon and Arya? What happened to the Varden and Nasuda? Since you've mentioned the Agaeti Blödhern you must have read at least up to Eldest, so what about Murtagh and Thorn (the red dragon), in the summary you've written that Eragon has become the last rider? How about Oromis and Glaeder, there riders too! What is going to happen with Roran and Katrina? These are just some of the questions that need to be answered! This story could end up being really good, but right now you need to concentrate on clarifying a few things. Maybe turn the first chapter into a prologue? And put the translation of the Ancient Language on the bottom.

I'd be happy to give you some pointers on what makes an Inheritence Cycle fanfic work, as I am an advid reader of them, although I don't write stories. Just PM me!

I could also give you a list of Inheritence Cycle fanfictions that are popular and well written just so you get some plot ideas.