Reviews for From Dark To Light
RANDOM-P4 chapter 13 . 8/18
Thank you.
Please Finish
MewTwoMaster chapter 13 . 12/15/2015
an entrusting plot twist? Mewtwo having an brother? Only the brother has a red tail, also, i can help write chapters/ come up with ideas if you want! email me if you have time.
helping hand chapter 13 . 8/7/2015
Mewtwo can ask his sister for help. She can teleport so that can be an advantage. That or the mom can help locate them with the condition that Giovanni will leave her and her daughter alone. Then Giovanni will back stab her and Mewtwo will save them.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
but mewtwo is really genderless, it wont even play with my pokemon in the day care.
TheZenArdvark chapter 9 . 4/28/2015
Mewtwo should have purred. Just Saying :)
The Fifty chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
This story is by far the best mewtwo love story I have ever read. I really think you should put some serious time into finishing it and maybe even writing a sequel. I rarely get so enthralled in a story as I am with this one, you have been given a gift that many could envy over and I can't get enough of your writing. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
The Fifty chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Aaaaaawwww, that's soooo cute! *realizes that he's gushing* er, ahem aaa football, hunting, bench press, big guns, manly things...aww what the hell, I can't say I don't like the romance, it's too good to hate! This is wonderful so far, I love how you managed to capture mewtwo in an all new light without forgetting who the real mewtwo would act like. You really know your stuff. So yea, I love the story! Can't wait to read the rest.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
Please finish this, just, pleaseeeee! Don't let your fans down! Fuck, I know what writers block feels like, but, honestly, this is one of the only stories I've wanted finished so bad!
So, please, finish it!
Oh, but take your time, 'cause we don't want you killing yourself :3
blackwood108 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Wow good job capturing mewtwos character :)
Just another chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
I am currently on my iPod reviewing this so excuse my lack of wording, but please, I know how life gets in the way. This story here, you should be very proud of, i'm not even a huge fan of fluff but this story is so god damned well put together I can't care! I would donate to you just fir you to finish this hahaha. In the mean Time I will be silently stalking this story, do not fret too much about your writing, you are excellent. Truly.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
damnit i was excited two
aPerson chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
You were right, Whozwhatcha. This is really fluffy. Darn. Dang. Dagnabbit. Whichever...:
Loyal Reader chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
I really hope you finish this. It must be my third time reading it. You capture Mewtwo so well and I really want to see their relationship progress.
Lady Syndra chapter 13 . 8/11/2013