Reviews for Willful Muse
KrispyLays chapter 1 . 3/7
Smut was A. I love how you included Lelouches snarkiness- comedy gold I tell you, haha. Awesome fic!
Sanna Rose chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Darkmiror chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
OMG I loved this fic!:)
Loved how it started out in a forum for fans and all the user names you used:) That was great, especially when you had some of the posts removed:) Awesome.
And the actual story part was spectacular. I absolutely loved the concept and your writing style is just amazing. All the little nuances and descriptions and the sadistic way Suzaku made Lelouch write out his story as they had sex was too much fun and very sexy;) And your ending with Lelouch complaining about compromising the computer was just perfect.
LOVED IT!
Cieltsuki chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
holy hell this was hot
trasmania chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
holly shit that was hot and awsome you rock
BskiT chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This story is fantastic. I love the beginning with all the characters in the chat room. Lelouch is so perfect as a moody anti-social writer, and Suzaku's crush is completely understandable.

It is rare that smut-shots are written well, but yours is. Thanks.
broken-paige chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Adorable, I love it very very much, good job,
yesterdaz chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This alternate universe is fucking awsome! I completely support not only you writing more in it but you writing in general. It was fantastic.
Skiperella chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Absolutley wonderful ~ I immeadiltatley recongnized your writting too (since the 'gods' was kinda a dead giveway). but i cant wait to read more of their smutty little stories. Please continue this and update soon! ~keep writing ~miki
aomido chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
whaaaw its a wonderful pwp! love it! so funny how they interaction and lulu is so sexy! u must writing more! i wait the
nachan chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
this is a very well written smut ;D, i like this au of lelouch being a write cause i could easily imagine him to be a successful writer based on canon...suzaku au also interesting cause it also fits him.
elarielf chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I loved this fill on the meme. So much.

You did a brilliant job of describing fandom interactions and insecurities and translating them to the Code Geass characters. XD I especially loved Suzaku's newb nervousness.

Suzaku's chair fantasy was so organic! Just a stream-of-consciousness thing that ending with Lelouch. And sex. So naturally. :p

The way Lelouch was so... sneaky at coming out as both Zero and interested was awesome. And Suzaku's willing obliviousness was both cute and painful - I got some sharp second-hand embarrassment from that which made the resolution and sex so much more cathartic.

And the sex was... wow. I've never imagined that and now I can't get it out of my head. XD I loved the way Suzaku was so blunt and forward in his demands and how pedantic Lelouch was about his writing while getting screwed (and later when the keyboard was sullied). It was sexy and fun and kinky all at the same time!
shemi-chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Wow. That was amazing. When I found a story notification while checking my email, I was ecstatic. Your stories are the best! I always feel that something is lacking when I read other authors' stories, but your stories leave me feeling complete. I love your lemons. I love that you don't make the uke ukeish and pathetic. I love when authors manage to leave uke's dignity even in the middle of sex. And not many authors manage that. In fact none of then managed to do that without making some kind of nymphomaniac out of the poor uke! But you do it perfectly! I love your style, really. I love that you made Suzaku seem puupy-like and innocent at the beginning and then he became sexy, teasing and perverted while having Lelouch in his lap. And you kept them perfectly in character, too.

Damn, I can't even express in words just how MUCH I love your writing. You're the first author like that! Fanfiction is about authors expressing their fantazies and different ideas, and it's perfectly normal that different people interpret the story and characters differently. Through fics you can easily see the author's preferences. But you are the first author who has such similar preferences to mine! That's why I love your stories.

And what I love about this particular story is... everything xD The fact that Lelouch found out about Suzaku's request almost immediately, the typing, the hotness, and the hole to another side of the planet joke made me crack up really hard.

Well, I really hope to see more of those lovely lovely lovely stories of yours. And even though I like Geass, I would love to see more of your Conan stories. *choughmoreofkaiconshotachough* I wonder if you take any requests (like Zero xD)? I think you'd make an awesome story out of any idea you'd take (like Zero xD)! Seriously you should open up your own forum (like Zero xD) because your stories are just too good.

And seriously, I gotta stop making such long reviews full of admiration on PWP stories...
ixloco chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Oh

I'm delightful to find this on FFN and know the author of this wonderful wonderful fill.

Straight favorite for this ;)