Reviews for Every Drop
daywalker03 chapter 1 . 3/27
Jack cares about you, Arcee; it's as simple as that, and you, Rachet and Optimus all know it. :)

And it's good to see Jack do something to help others when he can't be of any significant help with fixing the damage done to Arcee.
Ardent Aspen chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I can't believe I've somehow missed this story all this time! Poor Jack, stuck on the homefront. (Sort of know the feeling. Only, it was family members in multiple surgeries more often than family members in combat). A blood drive is perfect for Jack! I envy him, actually. I tried to give blood years ago, and it...didn't go well. I didn't find out until I tried again last year that my veins are physically too small for the needle. Lucky Jack, universal donor AND the needle fits!
Riyappe Paws chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
HE HE HE! Gotta love those silly old blood drive nannies!
Nosaki 'Halfbreed' Shulon chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Nice descriptions of all points. Sounds like you've been through donating before. I think it was rather appropriate for this too. Wasn't too out there. Really liked the scene at the end too. Great work!

-halfbreed
Uia chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Slick move doc bot. Slick move.
WTF chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Soooo...what is this whole thing about ?
animefan29 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Oh yeah, this works a lot better as its own story.
GeekRyuu chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is lovely. I've always loved the relationship between Jack and Arcee and I feel like you've nailed it perfectly here. Everyone's voices are on-target. I also love the realistic blood donation scene, particuarly as someone who firmly believes in donation and is currently sitting here with a bandage on from donating 3 units of platelets today.

I always love the way you write Optimus, and this story is no exception. Like always, you've shown both his leadership and his kindness and why whole generations have grown up thinking of him as a surrogate father-figure.

Excellent fic!
Lionfire42 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
You have not ceased to amaze me with your brilliance. Does this mean you're going back to finish Trickster by any chance?
ReveilleWolfie chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Very sweet story so far!