Reviews for Letters to Sora
X-BladeMaster chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
I have a question for Sora: How can he sleep for 1 year standing up? That just always seemed so weird to me, like he's half horse or something?
dragonhead chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
i have only played 358/2 and dream drop distance, Q 1 : since you live on an island,do you (or kairi and riku)have parents (aren't they worried?Q 2 do you three live by yourself?Q 3 where do you ... use the bathroom?Q 4 why is your hair so spiky and dont you ever have new clothes if they get dirty?Q 5 what are all foods you have eaten
Shimmy Tsu chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Hi Sora :D

Hehe it's great that you answer the questions xD because I ahmm, I met by chance ... I read a fanfic where you appeared you and ... Well, I will not go into details ._.

Well, I have a couple of questions for you.

How do you not become scared when you came in lion in the Pride Lands? (P.D, you looked cute n-n)

And two, do not you worry about that you have to Roxas living inside of you? . _.

And that's all c: I apologize if there are words misspelled something, I speak Spanish and the translator was my only way to write you u.u ...

Atte. Shimmy Tsu

Abrazo Psicológico :'D
coolboi12 chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
hey sora,
i always wanted to weild a
keyblade love coolboi12
coolboi12 chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
dear sora
im a writer can u help me out
magical fan18 chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
That would be hilarious to see how Riku would react as I bet you would want to get a camera to keep the photo of Riku's reaction and blackmail him into doing something when you say that you will show others the picture.

I'm also glad that you understand now about Aqua, Ventas and Terra's past and story better but I want to tell you a phrase that should be useful that you should remember 'Those who do not learn and know their history are doomed to repeat it' I say this because you first had to deal with one bad guy who used Heartless to destroy and rule the worlds and Kingdom Hearts and next you had a similar guy who used BOTH Heartless & Nobodies which I can guess will happen again because of the original Xehanort that Aqua, Ventas and Terra faced went power hungry and evil using Unversed and a dark clone servant of Ventas that strangely and creepily looked A LOT like you but with Black hair and amber eyes.

Anyway I agree on Oathkeeper as it is number 2 in my 10 most favourite Keyblades while Oblivion is my 1st favorite Keyblade.
magical fan18 chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Hey this is magical fan18 and I have a question for you Sora also wanted to tell you something.

What is your favourite styled Keyblade besides your original one that you first got (Kingdom Key) also I notice how confused you were about the Birth By Sleep game and it's storyline which I can understand as I was pretty confused about it also when I first played but you can understand it if you go through the game a few times.

The story of it takes place quite some time ago like at least 10 or so years before you became a Keyblade Wielder as the game and story is supposed to explain some facts that were not known when you first started out on your Journey using the Keyblade like how did Maleficent begin her attacks and evil plans to dominate and rule the worlds of your friends and how did Riku become a Keyblade Wielder as from what I know of your Keybladers is that they inherit or are chosen to become Wielders of Keyblades from previous Keybladers that have lived.

Hope that you like and answer my Questions along with understanding why I explained a few things to you also I laughed a lot when I read your reaction to how some people believe that you and Riku are in 'that' kind of a relationship.

See you around,

From magical fan18: Got it Memorized.
Hito me Bore chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Interactive fics like this and your Harry Potter fic are not allowed on this site. Please take it down before you are reported.

Thank you!
dragonballzlover2499 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Dear Sora,

What's going on between you and Kairi?

Also, whta do you think of all of the rumors about you and Riku?

One more, What do you think of the game series that has been released about your adventures?

Talk to ya' later, and say hi to Riku for me,

Dragonballzlover2499
Kikaromi chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Dear Idiot,

Great, first I have to deal with Shiro and her world, and now you have access to the internet as well? Can my life get any worse? –sighs- Anyway, since you are connected, might as well ask you a few things, Mr. Savior of Worlds.

One, how did you meet Thalassa? We met Shiro by force ourselves (Magoichi seems to love that), though I hope you had a much better experience.

Second, why are you so happy? No one is that happy. No one. It’s not humanly possible. I’d love to hear how you pull that off.

Last, a request rather than a question. If you ever find a way to travel to Earth, stay as far away from me as possible. I do not want to make living here a bigger hell that it already is.

That is all.