Reviews for Retrace
Miss T the Bookworm chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
LOVE IT!
Bakanda-In-The-Impala chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is really really good! I loved it :3 Nice job, very well detailed too! YULLEN FTW lol xD
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This flowed really nicely and the interaction between the two of them is the way I think they would actually do so if it was in the manga. It would be cute if you had an 'after the isolation' aftermath one-shot. I liked this very much :3
iMelinda chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was awesome! I love getting the thrill of knowing I'm reading a really good fanfiction. Everything flowed smoothly and the interaction between Allen and Kanda happened completely naturally. This is definitely a new favorite of mine _
Yootjje chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
that was amazing! i want more! youre a great writer, im gonna read more of your stories!
tringelingetje chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Hmmm... I like your story. You said you don't do much editing, but I don't think more is needed. Unlike some other writers on , who even make stupid spelling mistakes in the description of a story which makes me not bothering to TRY it at all, your scentences flow, just like the story, and I haven't seen you messing up quite en quiet yet, which is as worse as messing up your and you're so I think personally that you did well with your story :)

PS: Sorry if that review didn't make sense to you at al. English isn't my native language. Finding the right words to describe things can be hard sometimes.

PPS: Sorry about any spellingmistakes too, I even suck at using the Dutch grammar and spelling in the right way, it is even harder in a foreign language :) Thats why I preferred German as mandatory second foreign language over French, German has a grammar which resembles Dutch grammar for a bit.

PPPS: Oh no, I am rambeling again, sorry for that, I'm quite sleep deprived right now. At school we didn't eat for 24 hours to raise money for charity. And a 140-pupils big slumberparty at school meant that next to nobody slept, the few who did sleep have faces with doodles in permanent marker now. We did well, 31500.00 euros, but I'm drop dead tired, though I can't sleep because I have too much energy left from my naps.

PPPPS: Okay, I have to stop, I need to read more fanfiction instead of boring you to dead with y ramblings :o)

-Inge
goodbyeaccount chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I just. . . I just love it so much. Why can't there be more? ;_; I love how in character they are despite the given situation. X)
Exile Wrath chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
That was awesome! This could easily continue as a multichap.