Reviews for Chuck vs The Fluffy Christmas
umpalumqa chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Of all the things, the fact that Casey's proud of Chuck is what makes it a dream XD
Aiden chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
One of the most hilarious things I've read. Aces.
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Great story...thank you for writing.
daydreamer2578 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh wow. I don't know how I missed the story alert when this one came through, but I came to your page needing a laugh and I certainly found one! There's so much win in here that I don't even know where to start. I started laughing at "comfortable shoes," snorted at "So, by 'talk' you meant 'drive in absolute silence.'" and had to put the computer down and catch my breath at Beckman huzzahing over scones. I totally thought it was going to be a dream, but I like the alternate reality as well. It's putting ideas into my head about a Fringe-style alternate Chuckverse piece. I'm going to have to think about that one for a while...

And as always, the effortless way you write humor puts me in awe. I don't know how you do it. I hope your stories don't end with the show.

Thanks!
Nervert chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
"Neither could he, Chuck. Neither could he."

Baaaaahahahahaha! Thanks, Nick. Awesome.
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
hehehe, that was fun! Fun and fluffy and really funny too! Awesome job! :D

until next time,

coreymon77
P.J. Murphy chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Great story. P.J. Likely. :-D

Lots of funny lines, and oh if that was true about Bryce.

Great stuff. Merry Christmas!
chuckaddict chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
"Bryce has a vagina." I loled.

Amazing, I love your sense of humor.

Merry Christmas! :)
wassupchuck chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
lol That was great! Thanks
aardvark7734 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Hah!

So funny. You write tongue-in-cheek better than anyone, dude. Seriously. If you have any more of these gems hiding in a folder you should unleash them, please.

If not, well... I'm quite ready for another Emoticon chapter any time you are. :)
Katsumara chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
LOL. I remember this..
Doc in Oz chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Maaaate. Loved it then. Love it now. Genuine brilliance.
riparian chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
What a pleasant surprise to see a Chuck update in my inbox from you! Loved this little Christmas fic. Somehow it was perfectly in character despite the hilarity of the situation (and it was hilarious!) A few lines I loved: Casey's "years of training, comfortable shoes"; Beckman's "Mama likey"; and of course, "Bryce has a vagina." hahahaha! Those are just a FEW of the lines I giggled at and fanfics rarely make me laugh out loud. Great work, and have a very Merry Christmas!
Afficted chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
"I could never hold Bryce's lady parts against you."

"Neither could he, Chuck. Neither could he."

There are certain bits that have been overdone to death in fanfic.

I'm guessing this is not one of them.

Congratulations, Sir!