Reviews for All I Want for Christmas is
sabidoche chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Very cute. I like it.
Xayian chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
That was really cute. :-) Have you considered continuing the story?
empty to be deleted chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
That's so cute! I love imagining a six-year-old cussing out Santa.
Child of the Rune chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Toooooo cute!
This was adorably hilarious, and I love your style of writing.
Dean randomly deaged and stuck with a mall Santa... Well that's certainly intriguing enough!

Very cute , very well-written.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Well.. I would say this is cute! :3

De-aged!Dean always make me happy! And this one is adorable too!

NICE!
anon chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Awww!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Haha. Great one-shot! So cute. :)
Bundibird chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
that was ADORABLE. Lol, elf minions. love it. and way for sneaky-nice Santas. and kid Dean, man. I love it.

Bundi.
PersephoneQ chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is REALLY cute and really well written :) I hope you had fun writing it, cause I had fun reading it!
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Thanks for the laugh~
a chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
"Sam was watching him from a distance and gave Dean a cheery wave before turning to the elf-lady to speak with her. Probably to try some weird attempt at flirting or something."

Dean's clearly never been to one of those Santa booths before. If he had he'd know they almost always try to sell photos of the kid in Santa's lap at those things. He should be worried about blackmail attempts.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Too funny!
usa123 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I usually don't care for de-aged Dean stories when his mind is of the right age and his body was not, but this story was really well-done. The characterizations were believable and the small consents Dean makes to Sam just to humor his brother were perfect (and so very adorable).

Kudos on a great one-shot. Merry Christmas!
novusluna chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Just the kind of fluff I wanted for Christmas. Beautifully written. Thanks so much for writing and sharing.

Wish you a very Supernatural Christmas. P