Reviews for The Game is Afoot
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
:))) Wow well done! Spectacular little Sherlock add-on scene, thanks for sharing!
kakashifangrl1012 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
yay! this is the first one of the holmes-and-watson-meet-again-scenes that isn't super angry and angsty or crying and bromancy. I mean your version still has a little of those things, but in appropriately modicum amounts. This was great! And I would love to see what you do with Irene. (who is so totally not dead by the way. i mean really, in the first ten minutes of the movie? Better doubt it.) Please continue.
OhTex chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oooh, I liked this! Sherlock and Watson are brilliantly in character :)

And, surely, Irene has to survive somehow in the films? She's waaaay too awesome to kill off _
sparkycola1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Great job! I can easily imagine this being canon. Thanks for posting _

Sparky
Leiah7 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
The end ? Noooooo ! This is the best fic I've read since I came out of the theater (and I read everything !) so please continue :)
CaptainMeghanSparrow chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
please please pleeeeaasseee write more! it's turned out really good so far and I would looovveee to see your take on how Irene might have survived. so update soon! :)
KonekoRei chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I like this. I hope you follow up with it :)
Pips Inkwell chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Totally loved it! Great story, superb writing, and lots of brilliant references, it was a real treat! Thank you! Im rather jealous you have seen the movie twice. My friends are confused by my SH obsession (You should have seen their faces when I dragged them to 221B...what the devil is wrong with them!) and so for fear of sitting in the cinema like a 'Shirley no mates' Im just going to have to wait until its released on DVD. Not particuarly conducive to writing reliable fanfic. If only I did not have the memory of a fish, or maby if I had not sat through the first viewing in such a state of slack jawed happyness...

I hope you write more. Lots more. No pressure ;)
K chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Loved your take on this: "When Watson first opened that unmarked box, his first emotion hadn't been surprise. It had been a sense of I'manidiot.

"Suicide's not in his repertoire. He's far too fond of himself for that."

Excellent!
Random Reader chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Oh, it's delightful! Please write more!
Zenappa chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
No no no, this cannot be the end! You need to write more! I love it way too much for this to be the end! I love your writing and the creation of this wonderful story! Please for my sake and everyone elses update soon! :)
Julian Romeo chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
very very very good sir , let me first congratulate you on giving me even the slightest bit of extra entertainment from your rendition of the "afterwords" part of the story , well done .

i do have one thing though "he respected me too much to let me live" i think you have that quote wrong , i thought it was that Moriarty respected him to much to kill him up to a certain point if i am to be mistaken please let me know but other wise very good :)
mj chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
i like it
Kiamra chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Amazing! But why stop here?

"The end?" You sly dog, you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
You're amazing! And completely true: No one in London ever dies anymore.

Great job!