Reviews for Our Kiss
maria cruz chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I loved it
Anywho chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
DolphinPatronus22 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
"And this can be our second one," Harry said before pulling her back to him and kissing her once more.

I just melted into a pudding of sappiness and cheesiness.
Oh jesus.
*giggles like a schoolgirl*
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaa-*takes a breath*-wwwwwww! That was awesome.
SiriusBlackIsAwesome chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This was really good. It was lovely to read.
Marcus Davidson chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
You know what, that was very nice! I'm surprised you haven't gotten more reviews. Can't wait to check out your other stories!
MoonlitSky321 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Lovely! :)
misa-chan46 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
the concept was nice, I admit. you did have some technical issues though

if you're going to base it on the books, ginny and harry kissed in the common room, hermione and ron in the middle of a corridor. if you're basing it on the movies, ginny and harry snogged in the room of requirement, and hermione and ron in the chamber. you followed the movies for ginny's, but you followed neither for ron's ( assuming you were talking about the room of requirement)

the plural of beau is ' beaux'

I understand that this is how you wanted to potray ron, but he's actually grumpy most of the time, even though supports harry. you did explain that it was out of the ordinary for him, so that's okay.

I didn't think that you could easily get a pensieve like dumbledore's, interesting... I don't think that you can get any basin for your memories, but as it's your story, oh well...
Romantic Silence chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This was a very pleasant and heartwarming story. What I particularly liked about it was that the rather natural feel of the characters. The setting was not remarkable where passion would easily overrule them. Instead, it was casual and normal, like the relationship between them. Overall, this was a story I truly enjoyed and I plead you to write more in the future!