Reviews for Sink or Swim
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
ahahahah wow xD This was funny D Loved it, Poor Logie. xD
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
My New Years Resolution is to stop falling so behind with my reviews. . .

Haha Gustavo and Kelly were really funny in this. The boys should have guessed that something was up. I guess Kendall got suspicious, but by then it was too late. Ah, poor oblivious boys. . .

Speaking of oblivious boys, haha. Kendall and his microphone. So funny. Actually, Kendall was probably my favorite in this story. Go figure! But as much as I hated how unhealthy his relationship with Jo was, I cried when she left AND her jelousy was pretty funny, especially with how nervous it always made him. And then the Kogan? lol.

Ah, Jagan. I wish Big Time Sick didn't put a damper on my Jagan love. I wish Big Time Sick didn't put a damper on my remaining love for James lol. Poor James. But ew, who took that picture of them "hugging"?. Stalkers. EW. I don't want to be famous. NO privacy!

I like how Carlos was laughing the entire time until his name was involved haha. Typical reaction for pretty much anyone. The only thing I missed was the fact that they are OBVIOUSLY a happy foursome. -nods-

ANYWAY. Wow, Logan is an expert on drunks? lol. He's probably a closet drinker.

Yeah, Kendall telling everyone that the others are gay. . . he was definetey my favorite in this story haha.

Annnnnd security fail! haha
Sam in Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
But I wanted to do a story based on iStart a Fan War! Oh well. Depending on the direction this story goes in, I still might do mine.

The flashback made me laugh more than it should've. I think that after Big Time Sick, everything is going to make me laugh. Like the way I almost wrote Big Time Sock right there. Okay, well, that is really funny. And it gives me a weird idea...

Some of the signs didn't even make sense either; they had words on them that they had never seen before in their young lives.

Hehehehe...

"No way! Kendall is in love with Logan!" she retorted.

Yeah, my story is never going to be able to happen.

"Aww! They even smack in unison! How adorable is that?" another girl remarked.

That sounds so wrong...

"Go Kenlos!" another fan shouted.

"I don't even like Carlos!" Kendall countered.

"Hey!" Carlos whined, thinking Kendall meant something entirely different.

"No, I didn't mean it like that. You know I like you, Carlos."

"Ha! He admitted it!" one of the few fan boys said triumphantly.

Hahaha!

Everyone's hand shot up in the air. Kendall happened to pick one of the drunk college girls. Just from looking at how she was beaming, Logan knew what kind of drunk she was.

Why are there drunks there?

"Well, I'm the only one with a girlfriend. As for those three," Kendall said, pointing to his left and smirking. "Your suspicions are correct. They're gay."

Oh, Kendall!

A couple of girls in the audience swooned upon hearing that. In their minds, that meant they still had a chance, no matter how slim that chance may be.

SO ACCURATE!

Then the girl tilted her head back and proceeded to bawl her eyes out. It wasn't long before she had raccoon eyes. Her tears ruining her mascara. Her body shook with sobs. Her eyes were now red and puffy. What was only seconds felt more like minutes as Carlos waited to hear her question.

"Why don't you follow me on Scuttlebutter? How come you don't love me? How come you never reply to any of my posts I make about you?" she whined before breaking down and crying again.

Kendall, James, and Logan all turned to face Carlos. The band member in question had an extremely guilty look on his face. He hated that he had made a fan cry. Carlos didn't like making people cry.

"I'm so, so, so, so, so sorry!" Carlos said, apologizing profusely. "It's just we each have so many followers, and we try to follow as many as we can, but we're also all really busy…"

The overly sensitive drunk wailed louder than before. Apparently, Carlos was saying all the wrong things.

"I'll follow you. I'll follow you right now. What's your username?" Carlos asked, whipping out his cell phone.

Typical Carlos. Always trying to please everybody. Always trying to keep everybody happy. Always trying to be on everybody's good side. He couldn't help himself really. He was a people person after all.

Oh my God. This story is perfect.

"You don't update your Scuttlebutter enough!" she fumed.

Hehehe!

Okay, this was PERFECT! If you wanted to change the ending, you could've taken out the ending and had them just leave like in iStart a Fan War. But I thought it was great the way it was. And I'm really glad you wrote this instead of me because you're a way better writer.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
Greengirl17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Ha ha! I was dying of laughter the entire time I was reading this! Aww poor Logie
burnyoutotheground chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
When I saw the title, I was expecting the fans to maim the boys. But having a giant attacking Logan is equally good! I could almost imagine a mummy Logan moving around like penguin. That would be simply adorable! This was hilarious! I loved it!

xoxo, Sasha
Loganator-JR chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
that was funny!

I think Logan got it WORST though, poor dude!

and speaking of Logan; how can he name the "types" of drunk people? lol

and I can totally see this happening on the show!
ThenThere'sYou chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This is hilarious, poor Logan, though. Haha :) xx
bluestring chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This was really funny :)

The question is, how come Logan knew the kinds of drunk people?

Hmmm . . .

Anyway, kidding aside that fact. It was really funny and I loved the idea of the shippings. Really nice.

_