Reviews for Melodies
yarani chapter 7 . 4/11
This was the best thing ever. Please make more xD
Vanilah chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
HOLY GLOB THIS IS ABSOPOSITIVELUTELY BLOODY GORGEOUS AND SUPER FUN TO READ! THANK YOU FOR THE ENDORPHINES THAT ARE CURRENTLY FLOWING THROUGH MY BRAIN! THE FEELINGS I GOT OUTTA THIS IS JUST-OHMYGLOBTHISISSOKYUUUUUUUUUUUUTLIKEOHMYICANTMYHEARTISSOFULLOFFLUFFANDALLTHATGOODSTUFFLIKEYOUDONTEVENKNOWWHICHYOUSHOULDWHICHISWHYIMSAYINGITAGAINANDAGAINTHANKYOUPLEASEKEEPWRITINGTHANKYOUYOUREAWESOME!
EmberWolfe1717 chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Oh my god! That was one of the cutest stories I've ever read. Deffinitly best GumLee story.
UrMahGurd chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
SO CUTE!
DerpMarshallDerp chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Amazing story! Loved every moment of it!
Angel chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
I have just recently began to read Marshall Lee/ Gumball but I can tell you now, I'm a huge fan! It has to be one of my new addictions! - I really love this.. No doubt. You're an awesome writer!
i love you chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
*gets to the last chapter*
...
*cries*

this is amazing
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Beautiful ;-;
Hopelessromantic158xox chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
omg I loved this so much!
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Ah This Was really cute!
jimfinitemoriarty chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Reading this for the third time again and crying because it is so incredibly beautiful. It's so real and fabulous. 3
thegreatbigpoof chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
this. is. so. sweet. I LOVE all of the gumlee stuff you've done, please please do more!
Gohan55 chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
THIS IS JUST SO CUTE I CANT EVEN
IamTheUnicornKing chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Oh my god...that was like...BOOM so mind blowing! I loved it! Every second of it! I was like HOMEGOSHTHISISTHEBESTGUMBALLLEESTORYEVEROMGOMGOMGO MGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGMOMG Excuse me while I go roll on the floor as I fangirl.
Ashe Jayfeather chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
Nice ending dude *nods head and crosses arms* nice.