Reviews for Shaken, Not Stirred
Softly Spoken Words chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
So cute. Loved it!
Music-chan loves anime chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
ROFFLMFAOLAMF! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THIS STORY!
inuyashaloverr chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Romance Cat

Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the July 2012 term!

Our official website can be found here:
/feudal/

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here:
group/FeudalAssociation/

This terms' Fiction/Artwork Winners List can be found here:
/feudal/winners/2012-2/july-2012-2/

Fiction Awards for this term, July 2012, may be found here.
?album105

All awards, past or present, can be found here:

**You may receive this notice more than once if you've won multiple awards.

The Feudal Association
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:
feudal- pulpfiction feudal/

The current nominations pages are here:
feudal- pulpfiction feudal/ nominations/ sample- page/

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here: groups. yahoo group/ Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
Immortalfantasylover chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Great story.
SaraRosa77 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I still can't believe you wrote this prequel. I mean, it's amazing and I love the 'verse, but you're not the MirSan person and YET I know how you STRUGGLED to write this.

So for that, I adore you. Because only you would try so hard to make someone happy.

*shakes head*
Jasane-chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Lol What! Tell me why I was so into this fic that I didn't end realize I was at the end when the last sentence came around XP Nice. I really like this. I think it was the good pacing that had me believing there was more to the story(?) Anyways, job well done
Jasane-chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
noname00 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I am not a big fan of Miruko and Sango fics. I perfer Sango with someone else but since I have no reason not to like that monk I decided to try (again) to read some MirSan and I really did like your fic. Though it was a great one-shot I wish that it was a multi-chap instead
Kinky-Hoe chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This was refreshing. I haven't read a MirSan story in...ages, really. And yours are the only MirSan stories I read.

SO. I thoroughly enjoyed this. I think the Barrel!Verse may be my favorite verse. I don't know. I have a thing for waitresses and bartenders.

I like how Hojo was introduced as the new bartender - or should I say, bartender of the future, haha. And I could totally portray Hachi as the shorty/fatty friend. :D

Miroku enjoys drinking in your story. He's a drunk in Happiness, now he tries to hit on Sango when he's tipsy... Way to go Miroku! I'm not sure that would work in RL, haha. You'd just get sued.

I'm off to bed now. :) See? I'm catching up. I can't believe you wrote all this stuff when I was dying a slow death... (sighs)
AnimeRomanceFreak1990 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I love this! It was so hilarious! Miroku... what would we do without you and all your corny, goofy pick up lines and near irresistible charms? Nice prequel!

Happy Holidays!

InuYasha&Kagome 4 Ever! Ja Ne!
Kaoli water goddess chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I do believe that my PM I sent before says it all, but let me repeat this again: wonderful, magnificent and I love it.

I hope to read more of this universe soon. Great work!
Itika chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
To tell you the truth I usually don't read stories that just suround the other characters other than Inuyasha and Kagome. Because I'm crazy for Inu/Kag! But I liked it, it was different. Can't wait for the rest of the witchy days!
redstring2703 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Aaaaa this was so cool! I had such huge grin at the end :DDDD. I don't usually read Sango/Miroku stuff, but I thought, 'Hey, why the hell not?'.

It was really cool (like I already said), and funny, and romantic and all those fancy words you use to describe a story but that I can't think of now. The Twelve Days of Witchyness are awesome! Can't wait for the rest!
ashbfajkc chapter 1 . 12/22/2011