Reviews for The Only Way
aawwww
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
Good stuff!
P chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Why, oh why so adorable? My heart aches... "for as long as we both live"... But we all know it wasn't that way, and it's too sad. :(
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I agree with Lily. I am glad you wrote her like that. It is kinda hard to see her as a kid sometimes.
Fender a.k.a. Me chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
oh my, i have read sooo much of your stuff, and at the end of every book/story, i am smiling and happy. you can have a real carreer if you start making your own books, i would be first in line to read on of your stories. ;) Good job once agian. you amaze me with your awesome stories!
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Oh, I just loved "But it's the only way to be, sometimes." - Very true! I like the way you imply things, rather than say them outright, such as with Severus' black eye, or the fact that Lily's father is dead. The way you write this, with just the right amount of detail, I can picture it happening in my mind's eye. Excellent!
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
That is so flipping adorable that life is just lovely. However, it's not. (Considering the themes and such...) I really enjoyed reading that. Thank you. :)
-Ash
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Poor pair. She's so innocent. They don't know...
julia chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Nice. Very heart-warming. :)
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Love it!
Anne chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Very sweet :)
The Only Way chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Ignoring the fact that this story is the same as my penname xD hey, but that's hilarious!

I really love this. I don't often see things like this - where Severus and Lily are simply friends (Deathly Hallows practically created an overnight army of Lily/Severus shipers - uh, yuck). So, yeah, this was different, sweet, subtle, and just lovely.

"Fifth year will be great!" - oh, the foreshadowing!

Nice work, I really like it!

Sasha
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Aww.. Poor Snape, trapped in the cycle of dark arts..
SinaFairchild chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Aww, such a sweet story! Perfectly situated, in their childhood haunt, and with the reader knowing that their friendship will fall apart in less than a year :3

Really well written, and Lily's conclusion - sometimes, being a child is the only way to be - wonderful! :3

~Bri
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is such a touching story! There are so many amazing Lily and Severus stories, but this one definitely wins! The characters are portrayed so perfectly- just like I imagined them to be!