Reviews for If Only You Could Hear My Heart Speak
mismantle chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
THIS IS AMAZING!(as always)

It ABSOLUTELY captures Amu~chan when she entered Seiyo! o

You got it down to the "T" about how Amu~chan felt before, during, and after she entered Seiyo; along with how she felt for Ikuto~kun.

'You told me before that you love me,

That you would love me for eternity,

And I'm here to say that I love you back.'

Such an amazing ending line!

Keep up the good work. .

I hope I didn't write 'amazing' too many times. . But, it is.

Your Hopeless Romanticist chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
This is my second account and inwas originally known as xxShakespeareSecretsxx if you wanted to know.

Wow. I'm shocked. This truly was an impeccable masterpiece and you truly deserve many more praises. So I beg you to update a soon as possible.

This is going on my favorite lists! And you're going on my favorite author's list!

-Colly
mismantle chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
YAYZ~ I have the first review for this chapter~~~

Well, onto the review~

Mn, it was very good. A bit choppy at the beginning; but it started to flow more near the middle.

I wish you the best of... Poetry-Bunnies.

mismantle chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Soooooooo kawaii~~~!

That was so freaking cute and original~!

I never expected it to end like that.

I doubt I'd want to kiss a man who tasted like fish. O.o

Are they married or dating in that poem? Just wonderin'...

En ar Ciel chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I like this.

A lot.

And I can't wait for more. Poetry in this archive is rare, but please: keep writing it, because I love poetry and no one seems to humor my whims anymore.

Your stanzas were interesting; I liked the way you broke the lines up (Made it interesting to read out loud) and the lines were summed up beautifully. It's interesting, taking a peek into Ikuto's innermost thoughts lke this. Can't wait for Amu's. :)
mismantle chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Ultra kawaii~

It didn't really rhyme, but poems don't have to. ~

It made me smile, a lot. And give out cute fan-girl squeals. And then yell at my dogs to shut up while writimg this review.

I can't wait to read more of your writing. I hope you write a chapter story soon.

xxShakespeareSecretsxx chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Amazing! Such beautiful literature!