Reviews for Love, Betrayal, and War
Megan Consoer chapter 4 . 12/29/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Azrahn chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
Love it so far :)
Ashley R chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
lots of language
sessnine chapter 4 . 6/20/2004
*sniff* where are you? You haven't updated this story in over 2 years!:( :( :( :( :( :( I love this story!*wails loudly like a girl* wah!
BlackOokami-chan chapter 4 . 2/13/2004
This is a great story! I like the idea of haveing Kikyo bashing! I just hate her so much!
Choas Babe chapter 4 . 1/24/2004
Two, fucking, years? Two, damn, fucking, years? What. The. Hell. Is. Taking. You. So. Damn. Long? This is just pathetic.
Florence87 chapter 4 . 11/19/2003
Roo, you have to update this story, I like it as much as inuyasha and sesshoumarus nightmare.

Cob
midori mizu chapter 4 . 11/8/2003
its very interesting but the chapters are so short
kagome hearts chapter 4 . 10/20/2003
oh please kill kikyou i hate her!make her pay! and oh this syory was good thankies for writing it well hope to read more bye

a

fan
me chapter 4 . 3/26/2003
im major fluff fan they should hook up but Kag should be in her right mind the story is awaesome please update soon
Inu-Yasha fan chapter 4 . 2/23/2003
Wo! Don't stop now! You got me hooked!
Salios chapter 4 . 1/12/2003
hey i hope you can write more on this soon because i'm waiting paitently for the next chap. man short but i like it
sara chapter 4 . 12/15/2002
i agree, kikyo is evil!

i hate cliffhangers!

evil, evil, evil, evil cliffhangers!

im suffering w/ severe inuyasha withdrawl and i need fanfics 2 survive, but most arent finished!
DemonBlade chapter 4 . 8/30/2002
wow. that was new. r u really gonna make her go a loopy and kill Inuyasha? is she gonna end up with Sesshomaru.
Maria Stars chapter 4 . 5/27/2002
I love this! Please keep it going!