Reviews for Be Careful What you wish for
MikaToshino chapter 28 . 7/4
I loved this story please update soon keep up your wonderful work
Fearless Cookies chapter 28 . 5/5
I can't wait for the next chapter!
fan girl 666 chapter 28 . 5/3
awesome chapter I love that Severus was revealed to be alive
Athan Winter chapter 27 . 5/1
What about the Black blood running in Draco and the Weasley's?
Athan Winter chapter 24 . 5/1
Have you written about Andromeda being the Queen in Slytherin House before or was it taken from someone else. Since I have read it before...
Athan Winter chapter 19 . 5/1
Poor, Ron's hatred towards Slytherin in fanon is annoying when his grandmother Cedrella was a Slytherin. Second, how could Hermione be unsure about children's names? I am not nearly as intelligent and I have had the names of my future children written down since I was 10.
Esrelda Snape chapter 28 . 4/30
interesting! More please!
Silvermane1 chapter 28 . 4/29
Fantastic
countrylovinfangirl chapter 28 . 4/29
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
TheBeauty chapter 28 . 4/29
Outstanding :)
hi.
This entire story definately exceeds my expectations:-)
But I have a question:-)
Due to your last paragraph, are you about to end this story? Because I began to feel like you were rushing towards the finishline:-)
love your writing:-)
Sincerely
Dorte
anon chapter 6 . 4/21
That wolf! So sweet! And wow, haha, Blaise moves in fast, doesn't he? lol XD And there, that in itself is what Draco can offer right from the get-go. He understands Harry (and that, as impressed as Harry might be with expensive and rare gifts, really, Harry is much more impressed, and touched, by things with sentimental or personal value). Can't wait to read more! I do quite like the Blaise/Harry/Draco triad. Thanks for sharing! :)
atymer chapter 27 . 4/20
Information overload, old Skeet. She better continue to tread carefully. *snort*
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 4/11
Mpreg - there is no such thing.
HPSlashAddict chapter 27 . 3/27
I would love for Harry to take them to the Chamber of Secrets... Probably some wards or something up to keep the Basilisk from rotting...Draco would practically orgasm on himself when he saw it all. Plus all the parseltongue Harry would be speaking...lol.