Reviews for Dearest You
myki chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
hey um what will happen next its been 2yrs.. eh.. would really love read more.. thanks!
Jacky Kiroko chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
OMG! This is so adorable! Please continue! I really really love this story. Especially the interactions between Gauche and Lag. This pairing is like my OTP in the Tegami Bachi Fandom! It's just so adorable! Please update, I'm looking forward to what happens next!
CatLoverx33 chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Please update soon!
Nov.Rain chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
You need to continue this fic :-)
It's a really good one
Paopu Summer chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
This story is awesome! It's one of the best I've seen so far! I hope you'll continue this story, can't wait to see the next chappie! xD
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Uwah! This is seriously one of the best Tegami Bachi fanfics I've read 0o0 It's really well-written and the characters are portrayed to perfection I absolutely love your style of writing :33

Keep up the good work! I'll be looking forward for an update! :DDDDD
Zehtle chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
This is pretty good. Really interesting, you should updated soon.
Yuu3 chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
Are u going to post more? or r u discontinue-ing tis? i wish u would write more...Pls write more Pretty pls with cherry on top?
the.moon.of.wolf chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
Grrrr... Lawrence... If he touch Lag another time, I'll kill him! I hate this character for what he did in the manga! I loved the little meeting between Gauche and Lag! I see that now Gauche is interested in Lag

I wonder what is the past of Gauche and where is the mother of Lag ...
Arisana803 chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
i love this story! and i like where its going
Parapura chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
Ah~! Never stop! I am soooo glad I stumbled upon this! I began reading or since chapter 3, but I was to shy to review. Anyway, I am happy this exists! There are not many LagxGauche fanfics out there, so whe I found this I was sooooo glad. Never stop writing! I hope you actually finish this ): because I am enjoying it greatly and I really wantto know what happens next! Why do they know Lag? What do they want to do to him? Oh the drama! Ha, ha I giggled at Gauche's fangirls. lol. And Lag finally got friends~! Zazie and Connor :D so cute!

Hahaha don't mind me! But Please continue!
the.moon.of.wolf chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
ah ah! Lag is jealous! don't worry, Lag, Gauche will be yours soon! XDD

Sylvette is so cute! Lag, too! X33

who is the stupid that has touched our little albis! I hope that Gauche will save Lag!
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
awe this can't get any cuter
the.moon.of.wolf chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
That's cute! Finally Lag is a student of the Academy! I love it when Gauche made the compliment to Lag and he was blush! :3

I don't like miss luna, even as she spoke at Gauche. I hope that Connor is Lag's roommate and isn't zazie! I dislike him and almost hate him(except when he's in pair with jiggy)

You don't worry, I will patient with you . I understand you because I have exams in arrived, too
psychoticObserver chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Zazie is Lag's room mate. :P

heh heh.

ANYWAY! I Absolutely ADORE this fic and it's got a great different type of story-line that hasn't been written yet, so AWESOME JOB!

Good luck with your exams and such and I'll be patiently awaiting your next installment~!